You're the retard here OP.

>RX7
idiot

But he's right you faggot

get a rootes ts3 diesel.
>super-charged
>two stroke
>screams more then a rx7 anchor.

You mean if you calculate it right at 1.3L or retardedly at 2.6.

1.3 is the actual volume displaced per crank rotation
2.6 is what UK insurers use to gouge you out of your money
3.9 would be more correct than 2.6, but it's a 1.3, like the fucking 13 in the name implies

Total volume of the combustion area is 3.9l, even if the actual combustion only takes place in a small part of it. We don't call a chevy 350 a "712cc" because that's the total volume that's being compressed in any one cylinder at any one time, rather we measure the total displacement of all cylinders.

Whoops, this is what happens when you shitpost on Veeky Forums at 4:50am. Total volume of the area between the rotor and housing is 3.9l*

this
have you ever considered it may have a 4-rotor, OP? Bigot!

>3.9
Total retard detected.

>3.9l
it is 7.8L because since it's a rotary, you multiply by two for no fucking reason

Hey, there is a good reason!

We can't have non European teams winning lemans!

>autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201410208356530?atmobcid=soc3

Ha, that has been for sale for absoloutly fucking ages.

If you measure the displacement of a 13b using the same methods as Wankel himself, it's not a 1.3l, Mazda even rated the engines as larger displacement when first developing them then later changed it when they realized they could enter it in racing as a lower displacement and have an advantage, also registration could be cheaper with less taxes.
Yes, Mazda kinda cheated, but if you bring that up to a rotary fan they will sperg on you.

>all the retards ITT

Tfw the dorrito engine is just a really underpowered 7.8 liter that gets the same fuel economy as 7.8 V8 but with the same power as a 2.0 i4 and the torque of a 1.3 i3

Explain why I'm wrong. Literally the volume of the area where intake, compression, combustion, and exhaust takes place is 3.9l.