/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Neps edition.

New prebuilt decks in the store.

Update on July 30 came with changes to seven cards: Tove; Baphomet; Spawn of the Abyss; Goblin Leader; Grimnir, War Cyclone; Ouroboros; and Princess Snow White
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=326
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=336

Rewards for top 10k players on August
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/890874494427975680

Leader poll results
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/890134639402209281

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Tool for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Old

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/snow white/page/10/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2pp 3/5 is balanced wtf
it's not faaaair

>hagfags are retarded enough to defend SW

yeah but uhhh what about other broken card? checkmate

>entangling vines + selwyn could be used as a combo to counter aegis and other shit
>lol you can't choose between enhance effects on fucking forest
what did cygames mean by this

>nah man snow white is broken muh 2 for 1
>conveniently not mentioning all the other 2 for 1s in sv
Really ungas the bunga

7pp 21/14 is balanced and anyone who says otherwise is reddit!

STOP SHADOWNIGGER

EACHTAR MUST BE NERFED

/ourguy/

>literally crying about a 2 for 1
really ungas my bunga

Why do I even still come here, even the Steam forums have less shitposting.

So you want her to kill and live like pre-nerf Tove? You do know how broken that is right? Do you realise that you are literally defending OP shits that deserve a nerf hammer at this point?

Murrica is coming for you!

what other 2 for 1s don't need to evolve?

Name another 2pp 2 for 1

>literally
>crying
>about a
>literal
>2-for-1

I wish they made enhance like kicker in magic instead of lel play cards in order.

You can't force Aegis back to hand anyway

KOUSHIN SEYO

Tove was a 2 for 1. You even need to play a neutral to active it. So the nerf for Tove was unnecessary in your book?

I'm actually fine with Snow White nerf if they also nerf Aegis, Sybil and Eachtar. That's it

May is a 1pp 2 for 1

Soulsquasher

oh right selwyn's bounce is targeted so only pixie works on him but still it would be a useful combo for other big followers

I don't remember SW dealing 3 face damage a turn or having rush the same turn it was played

How do you thank to based KMR for making the right choice by nerfing SW?

Soulsquasher
Fire Lizard
Levi is a 3 for 1

>hagfags are STILL buttblasted about the snow white nerf and trying to pretend she was balanced

Linking my post from the previous thread in a probably futile attempt to get you to not be an idiot.

Aegis literally does not need a nerf
>9pp do nothing

Aegis can be targeted but other effects outside change ATK and DEF don't work.
So Pixie doesn't work either.

Thank you

>from 2PP 3/5 to 2PP 3/4
>literally ONE (1) DEFENSE POINT nerf and not to mention that it is still overstated as a 2PP but the hag can't get their heads off this for days

>shadowniggers and dragoncucks are STILL trying to deflect from their own broken cards that should've been nerfed instead onto a card that was nerfed because of 7% playrate

>LITERALLY a legendary fighter

reminder:
>a 2 drop that trades into 3-drops is still not enough for haven players
>a 2 drop that trades into 3-drops and gives +0/2 and ward to dogs is still not enough for haven players
>a 2 drop that trades into 3-drops, gives +0/2 and ward to dogs, and double trades with x/1s is STILL not enough for haven players

What do you mean user? How can they be the chemocraft without broken shit?

Dragon already get their well-deserved nerf while Eachtar got away for the third time.

>muh evolve
Not an argument

well shit so only entangling vines and woodkin curse works on him,does that mean nothing like wood of brambles effect/robin hood effect work on him?
that's absolutely fucking gay

Just shout otomemer is a 6pp, 7/12 or Maelstrom is a 9pp, 2 card rip 25/25 rush at him

Oh wow, the world is ending now that your fucking 2 drop can't survive killing a defensive 3 drop by itself while giving doggo ward and 2 def and sticking around for elana buffs

>blood loses a lot
>nobody complains at all

>dragon loses staple ouro heal and grimnir damage
>some complaining at first but they quickly get over it

>hag loses 1 defense from their 2pp 2/3
>literally whole threads flooded with damage control for two days straight

What's wrong with this craft's playerbase?

It is a legendary goliath that cost 2PP instead of 4. Also synergize with doggo.

Anyone got any links to good dreadshift decks?

The well-deserved nerf was Sybil, Ouro nerf was literally nothing and most dragon lists were already dropping him

Obviously because hectar is balanced.
If you nerf Hectar you need to nerf every single wincon for other classes as well.

People still wont shut up about baph

There were consecutive threads of bitching about grimnir. Barely anyone used ouro so what'd you expect

Are you surprised that /svg/ mains solitaire cancer?

>grimnir nerf was only a dragon nerf
Dumb dragoncucks with their persecution complex

Just attack him with 8 dryads, bro.

>combos are broken
May as well delete Forest then? Fuck off

It's literally Crybaby: the craft

People are still bitching about Bapho and Grimnir getting well-deserved nerfs, meanwhile a card that had literally 7% playrate and was only a 2-for-1 is suddenly the most broken card in the game despite literally nobody complaining about it before.

This hag damage control seems way too unnatural. I suspect that it is SHADOWNlGGERS who are false flagging to deflect from the fact that Eachtar never get nerfed.

>Are you surprised that /svg/ mains solitaire cancer?
It's well known that svg mains shadowcancer which is why they're trying to deflect from the universally recognized fact that eachtar is more deserving of a nerf than any of the other cards which actually received them by bitching about the banishcaust class.

That's Dragon
>Grimnir is a Dragon card now so we got TWO nerfs!

This is the retard who claims Leader is still playable, right?

>7.6%
That's Haven with Aegis in deck only.

actually fairy driver+1 fariy + woodking curse can do the job but still that's a 3 card combo which you have to hold back just in case

People complained about snow white in these threads on a daily basis, and that was when blood was the only craft in the game

>exposed chest vampire men
>oily guy
>fabulous archer
>muscular guy with monster lover

This match felt bara

>Dragon deck loses the win con that was the only thing keeping it viable
>Also lose the ouro heal that helped recover from pendant which is impossible to drop without getting choke slammed
Other decks still have wards, storm, clear, heals but pendant is dead. It can't compete anymore

Are you seriously retarded or just had a brain fart?

you have lethal

HATE NO HATE MADE

If they nerf Garuda, if they nerf Dark Jeanne, if they nerf Tenko, if they nerf Aegis

I'm gonna kill a shadownegro that lives down the street.

>Just reduce spawn's attack so he can't be fetched
>Nail 5 other decks instead
Whew lad

Just laelia havencraft my dude

Grimnir is still great for clearing. Also pendant can combo with roost windmill carrot to clear everything.

>not having to use one of the most scarce resources isn't an argument
sure la

Literally incorrect, and I've been here since DE. Nobody complained about SW, maybe Aegis but not SW.
>GRIMNIR IS A DRAGON CARD GUISE IT WAS ONLY A NERF TO DRAGON
>Now I have to find ANOTHER 10pp wincon to throw at my opponent on t6, whatever shall I do?
boo fucking hoo

If he had drawn 2 more razor claws, 6pp magic missile I just killed earlier, I would had lost the game.

what do you mean?would that not work?

It would've made future blood legendaries with more than 6 attack potentially as broken as Spawn was
>j-just don't print any strong blood legendaries with 5 or more attack!
That's what we call "limiting design space."

Think about it for a bit before making a fool out of yourself.

>Literally incorrect, and I've been here since DE. Nobody complained about SW, maybe Aegis but not SW
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/snow white/page/10/

Now let me see your damage control

>waaaaaaaaaaaaa my shitty meme deck with a 0.1% winrate can't win anymore grimnir did nothing wrong waaaaaaaaaaaa

yeah already realise,thats why forest needs to option to choose between enhance effects
fuck this shit

Reminder that Abyss is now a bad card which gets cut for gilgamesh and anyone who thought it still needed to be gutted even after the other nerfs to that deck have no clue what they're talking about.

I'm actually fine with Eachtar nerf if they also nerf both Levi, Themis, Dark Jeanne and Cudgel. That's it

Ew, that don't stops cygames from printing new rahabs for dragoncucks

Most of those only mention SW, not complain about her
>I'll answer one of your questions
>what song...
>Snow White. My favorite Chihaya song.
gee you sure showed me

I hate newfags that don't even know what pendant decks are

Everything limits design space. Maybe instead of worrying about cards that don't even exist, worry about the ones that needed baph just to be competitive faggot

>pendant decks
C3 is full of them

I said on a daily basis, and there are posts complaining about her on a daily basis there
>b-but muh cherry picking
Delicious damage control, keep going

>Applaud kikegames slaughtering deck variety
>Bitch about nearly 50% dude spawn lmao meta
Whew lad

The most obvious tell that Snow White is shit now, is how every other class is fine with her after the nerf.

People bitch about everything remotely decent, but now that Snow White is garbage, she's okay in everyone's book.

>muh JO memedeck haha I posted the wizard Rowen image again so fanny meme wow why do I lose all the time?

>complain about Cygames nerfing the best card in the game that was used in literally every single deck because you used it in your shitty memedeck with a 0.1% playrate and even less winrate
Dragoncucks really are the crybaby class

Name a better 2pp follower

3/5 she gain 1 defense to compensate the lack of 1 attack like the standard 2pp that become 4/4 after evolving

It's not scarce if everyone always uses it fucking retard

I wonder why people are okay with a broken card now being less broken.
hmmm.
I just can't think of a reason

Right I forgot how every card is shit if it's not actively complained about

Why do people even use blackened scripture? It's clearly shit if people aren't constantly complaining about it

Anything with 2/2 + an effect.

Levi
Lyrial
Spiderweb Imp

>JO with followers
disgusting
>Baph
Make a banlist then?

Just say 2 drop instead of 2pp, autist will just reply shit like Levi, roach etc.

L E V I
R O A C H
S K U L L S Q U A S H E R

Any 2/2 with an unambiguously good effect.

She was too pure to deserve this.

May and Fire Lizard are even better than SW actually because they secure that 1 ping