Fighting games are shit.

>1 post early

Get hype for Arcana and Shark Girl

youtube.com/watch?v=dcbmd0xtXZI&app=desktop

That supposed to be selvaria?

confirmed

>You could be playing anything else
like what?
i dont like the style of anime fighters.
i dont like the garbage look of injustice either.
i dont like 3d so tekken isnt an option.
that leaves me with KoF and SFV, and SFV is the only one of those with a big enough player base to consistently find matches online.

Fighting game is something so great

What do you have to say now, capcum garglers?

Tell that to Punk

Put starfire in tekken 7.

Roxy for season 3

The point is she will no doubt be fun to play. Just look at her!

This is the police.
Just here to make sure you're making good posts and not deriding others for their choice in fighting games. Let's all help each other out instead of trying to divide this already-niche audience.

*gargle gargle*

Why can't Daigo actually explain how games end, or how games are all the same? He's just making a claim without even anecdotal evidence to back it up. He doesn't even have a suggestion for what "more choices" could mean in the context of tools or playstyles.

>A literal god at fighting games doesn't know what hes talking about, SFV is amazing *sucks capcoms dick*, WHAT IS HIS F****G AGENDA?!?!

Less than 2 weeks until Broski wins VSFighting!

I wish kappa actually did something good for the FGC instead of ruining every forum.

>explain how games end

hes already spoken on this previously, he dislikes how almost every character basically has the same gameplan: press medium buttons and build vtrigger. sfv does play very samey, everyone noticed that right when the game launched.

more choices could be explained better but he likely means overall. more mechanics, more tools, more playstyles. i like sfv in general but hes 100% right the game can feel boring in a very different way than 'sleep fighter 4'

we are leejun
you can't stop us

Without the jobbers squad he's guaranteed to soar to new heights

nice. i just hope they dont release it piece by piece over time and instead have a huge super sfv update at the end of the year.

Kappa has done more for the FGC than this shithole ever will like actually sponsor players

I wish people who don't even go to tournaments would stop acting like their opinions meant something to be desu

makes twitter a mess

play kof

I know Daigo knows what he's talking about, which is why it's frustrating he doesn't actually talk about anything.

already do. every time i get the chance.

>Fighting games are sfv

LMAO

should've said, "play-o-f !" or something of the sort

They sponsor some players?

youtube.com/watch?v=Mc4vuqFnSrE

:^)

Wud play Tekken with

Literally played xiv for hours yesterday. Just finished playing doa for 3 hour earlier today.

Play Guilty Gear x 2K17

>implying this is real

the desperation is so good

Play the lesbian game

Playgirls

Come on and ram and welcome to the jam

So Vanguard Princess, any of the touhou fighters, Arcana Heart cause I'm lost here

why do switch niggers beg for ports on their shitty brick in every single comments section or forum on the Internet? Fuck nintendo fags.

I honestly think its a meme at this point

Those are all great options too

lmao

People always say IJ2 etc. is dead for a joke but KOF? A literal example of a dead game.

Switch should get fighting games desu, fighting games sell far better on switch
>Arms
>USF2
>Smash port at some point

Why do girls prefer 3d games?

higher IQ

Detailed males.

3D dongs

Two cool things about Ken in this webm.

The first one is what I call the Kinto-Ryu special. In S2, one of Ken's changes was the ability to whiff his Chin Buster (b.mp xx st.hp) target combo. While it was definitely meant as a nerf and for encouraging players to learn how to hit-confirm, it created a few new combo possibilities like the one you see in the webm.

Kinto-Ryu didn't find the tech but he's the player who's very consistent with it, as far as I know.

After that you see a not-so-practical meaty jab set-up that works against 3-framers.

Seriously though, where the fuck's SC6?

girls like to pretend they are the characters in the game

what rank are you? These webms are all great.

In development and will probably come out after DBFZ, probably end of 2018 (after they finish milking Tekken 7 season 2 passes)

SC would be better as a 2d game desu

correct
incorrect

gud sniff

lol

I'm Gold.

t. anita

t. liar girl

>Kinto-Ryu didn't find
*create

i think i'm over traps, they get infinitely nastier as they age anyway

god I've never bought a costume ever but...

I NEED SCHOOLGIRL MIKA AHHHHHHHHHHH

I would try

I mean, it's not like the majority of the system is based on 3d movement and positioning.

Truly, nothing would be lost in the transition to 3d.

>i think i'm over traps
good

I'd play it if it had Hilde to be desu

>girls like to pretend theyre the character in the game
>higher IQ
only one of these can be correct, and one of them is entirely debunked by science showing that women actually have lower IQs on average

2d traps are still ok

Traps either age into great and respectable men, nice and intelligenr transwomen, or dirty balding crossdressers slutting up on grindr.

Avoid the latter.

It's happening

Women have higher median, but less likely to be on either ends of the bell curve.

This means your mediocre woman will be slightly smarter than your mediocre guy (they'll still be both "average-dumb" though), and there will be less retarded dumb women than men, but there'll be also less geniuses.

I don't like 3d games but I'd be willing to try Tekken purely for the customization.

This is where your taxes go - NEETs spend it on this trash.

The Libertarians were right.

kalindra is my waifu

i like 3d games but i absolutely hate the customization
i will never understand the appeal

Holy shit, dragongoobers btfo

youtube.com/watch?v=GLhbYhLyeVA

arcana heart will go down in history as the first ever fighting game to have six exclamation marks in the title

wait is this actually true? Holy shit, DB fighter Z will never recover......

I can amuse myself by dressing my husband up and I don't have to actually spend time learning the game

explosive revelation!

GOOBERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Hey broski who do you like playing aside from Dhalsim?

Tekken 7 success definitely works in its favor.
Really, all the fighters released this generation sans SFV met their expectations, whether mainstream or niche.

abigail is fun i guess but dhalsim is still the funnest

Jesus

2Ds are outdated by definition, so no.

>not liking detailed abs on your 3d males
jesus my guy

Any Aussies in who want to run some sets on sf5? I haven't played ranked since early season 1 (sitting barely on gold) and I decided to get back into the game because of a friend. I can play most of the cast pretty decently up to around Urien in release date.

steamcommunity.com/id/dotdot123123/

do you think you could reach master rank without playing the most fraudulent character in the game who doesn't need footsies, neutral or fundamentals?

show me on the doll where dhalsim touched you

Angel is fucking gross

>like playing Dhalsim
>mfw learning Instant air teleports
This is hell.

This is the most damaging CC combo I've found with Ken.

Probably the last webm I'll post for the day because I'm sweating like the fat fuck I really am. Maybe I'll post some Ken VS Abigail interaction, I don't know, I'm bored af.

Kolin best girl

>ISDD made top 64 at EVO
>Afii made top 64 at EVO
Broski beats these jokes all the time? Our guy would make top 32 if he went to EVO, right?

>tfw goober was left beind