Why do cars like the 918 spank whatever cars that amerifats can produce time and time again? Is there a reason for this...

Why do cars like the 918 spank whatever cars that amerifats can produce time and time again? Is there a reason for this????

$1.2m vs $100k might be a factor...

>but im poor
not an argument

The garage in a lot of people's toy haulers is bigger than your "flat". Don't you got some wrapped GT-R's to run after or something?

>ameribubblers think everyone is british
sooo butthurt

Well it's likely that you're British, Australian which is basically the same shit but hotter or just an irrelevant third world dweller. Anyways you don't need to be thinking about supercars when you don't even have a garage to put your toys in.

nice obsession. i am none of those.
>irrelevant third world
america is a third world country. ameribetics are obsessed with guns when they should be outlawed and the average american weighs like 2 tons.

>too poor to afford food

I'd love to see where you rank on the global obesity chart.

the jews that run american car companies wont do shit unless the government pays for it

Same reason why they shut holden down, aussie govt wouldn’t budge on their demands

That is a povety-tier trailer. An XVLT costs more than that truck and trailer combined.

You're probably a sand nigger.

Because it's a fucktardedly overpriced bro truck with a camper and a bodykit. The truck and trailer are only around $140k which is not quite poverty.

>when your brotruck is such a retarded piece of shit you need a trailer to tow a trailer

lol absolutely stupid

and you can bet every last cent of that is financed

poor people disgust me

You need those extra freedom axles. I can guarantee you that guy probably owns a landscaping company so it's probably paid for.

>be dumb nigger-tier white
>have no future
>buddy tells you about government grants for """small businesses""" and the tax write-offs
>sign up that day
>Dickfuck Landscaping Inc. is born
>spend $100,000 on a truck and lift the shit out of it and spend ridiculous sums of money on things that make it less practical
>spend 3 months of the year cutting lawns and the other 9 collecting welfare

This is like 30% of the guys in my town.

at least they get to drive their dream car

Why the fuck do you morons reply to these? Seriously? Every fucking time. It's called BAIT. DO NOT BITE IT.

>t. ameribetic
stay mad amerilard

Well yeah you can do it right or fuck it up completely. Like the guys in the patch making $400k a year but have nothing to their name. Do it right and you can retire at 40.

At least America has the freedom to do dumb shit like this.

>dream car is a lifted domestic shitbox truck that falls apart after 10,000 miles because their steering rack is destroyed from the shitty leveling/lift kit they installed
>bearings and u-joints destroyed by concrete-hard All Terrains they run at 80PSI
>suspension destroyed by massive offset spacers they install
>brakes cooked twice as fast from all the added weight
>engine destroyed from installing cheap eBay """performance""" chips so they can """roll coal""" in a gas truck
>catalytic converter fucked from installing cheap eBay """exhaust kit"""
>destroyed body from constantly hitting things because they're a 5'2" manlet who can't see out of the truck
>etc.

All the stupid returning rig-pigs and bluecollar retards around here blow their entire paycheck the second it arrives. They drive around in lifted trucks harassing everyone else, especially if you drive a NON-LIFTED truck. Sometimes justice is served, though....

1/3

>when you shitpost your rig on every site imaginable to the point that car thieves decide they'll just take it from you

>but don't worry, the police will find your truck
kek

What are the cons?

Everything I just listed.