Can a car's color be a deal breaker for you, even if price, condition, features are what you want?

can a car's color be a deal breaker for you, even if price, condition, features are what you want?

Yes. Paint isn't cheap, and vinyl wrap is annoying to install. But there are few colors I'd turn away, your pic excluded

Do a matt wrap on it with black accents and it would look okay

It's a big part of the vehicle's appearance. Personally, I'm not against most colors, I'm more concerned about overall condition and rust.

It's pretty ugly though, one of the ugliest stock colors, maybe even uglier than Dumb Fuck Yellow
yeah it needs black especially black wheels

Green is honestly the best color for a car

Honestly, not really. idk why but I don't really mind what color my car is. I'd drive your pic related

I bought my car cause of the color, they only made it for 2003 sedans with automatic transmissions. It was my friends old car, I was working for an Infiniti dealer at the time and I knew I wouldn't get a chance to buy another and so regardless of the issues I bought the car. My employee discount came in handy.

Fuck you OP Legend Lime is god tier

I have a dark green xterra and ive fallen in love with the color. Underbody is shit bc the car's from Mass. but besides that it's awesome

>convertible
>that shade of green
>v6
>probably automatic
rich girl who just graduated's graduation gift from parents: the car

Yes and no. For my daily car i only half like it had to be everything i wanted or it would piss me off looking at it

For a classic car or rare model of car im not too picky. Even hot pink wouldnt turn me away if it was an original colour. Non factory colours are usually shit

red on anything but an american muscle car.

pic related is a no go to me.

Otherwies I'm open to pretty much anything if it fits the car or the car is bargain anyway..

Had a Megane mk2 in a colour similar to OPs Mustang (IT WAS CHEAP OK) and it really grew on me.

Discontinued color

B R G
R
G

I'll buy anything that's not black, silver, or white.

I also turn down literally all convertibles.

>I want niggers to break into my car: the feature
>worse aerodynamics
>worse chassis rigidity 9/10 of the time
>roll safety goes from dissatisfactory without a cage to "holy fuck man, a motorcycle would be safer"
>normally have worse visibility than regular cars
>the sealing is one more thing to fail
>if power top, yet another thing to fail

I with m8??

I love the brg colour but it looks silly on a german car

Color was the determining choice for my car. Other colors would’ve been accepted but obviously wanted a certain color. Luckily model only had like 2 options other than color and it had the desirable options to me.

I dont give a fuck about paint as long as the clearcoat isnt peeling
>hurr but its an easy fix

Im fucking lazy. I spend my money on real sikk mawdz. Not fucking paint.
I always like a nice stock 2005-2009 gt mustang anyway. Any color.

The only reason why is because these cars ARE ugly. But if someone keeps it original exterior, it kinda stands out to the sick mawded ones on bullitts.

300mm+ rear wheel or bust though.

I would only buy the new mustang in that sexy green metallic. Too bad they discontinued it for the meme ultra blue.
Which isnt bad. Its just not cooler than that classic grayish green.

>it's an easy fix
it isn't
clean, sand, clean, paint, polish. it only takes about seven hours.

I meant easy as in. Like. Not pulling a transmission down while on jackstands while a polar vortex hangs over the US.
That is a fucking meme
>aww dont worry user its just some clearcoat

Veeky Forums on wrenching

>it's just (whatever)
>it would take an experienced mechanic about an hour
>are you a man or are you not? how long will you keep repressing your true form as a little girl?

My dad on wrenching

>Holy fuck son that's some hard shit
>All those bolts are going to be rusted to fuck, it's going to take an hour just for the PB blaster to soak in
>You have to take apart half the damn car. I wouldn't touch it if I didn't have a backup to drive.

All nigger colors such as
>white
>purple
>bright green

color makes or breaks a car. if op pic was ferrari red it would have made that car 10 times better and more desirable

i drive a baby blue car and its a hanicap that makes my car a 6/10 instead of a 7.5/10

>almost nobody does dark green anymore
I feel like I'm basically stuck with boring normie colors of black, darker grey, and maybe a steely or dark blue.

I work at a car factory. I found some detroit agate on the floor. I looked at the layers to see if it would look pretty.
Then l remember the car l make comes in super boring colors.

but it comes at the expense of additional memory requirements. Depending on how the browser is used, memory usage may go up by 20% or even more

For good reason too

Brown, gold, green and blue (except dark shades of green and blue) are a deal breaker for me.

Lmao why the fuck would you put 305s or bigger on a stock 05-09 gt

im never buying a gray car again. i fucking hate the so called silver its the worst color for cars for old boring boomers with a shit job like my shit father

Because you got a 4.88 gear back there :rockon:

I'd ask them to lower the price if it was that bad to account for the repaint.

>matt black with black accents
>muh murdered out

Found the burger/drug dealer/shitskin. Take a pick.

Yes. If it’s not silly/dumb/eye catching, I’m not interested. Ideal car is 1970 Challenger T/A in FM3 “Panther Pink”.

Your dad is smart

Possibly yes, if I'm buying a dd family car then probably not, if I'm hunting for a toy car then likely. Gold and Champagne never work for me.