planepath.net/

>Resources for statpadders
pubg.me/

>Empty wiki
battlegrounds.gamepedia.com

>Month 3 update patch notes
steamcommunity.com/games/578080#announcements/detail/2533687504393796928

>Whatever the fuck this is
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J1a_K0lusP-WaLTxcSPIhx2Yaotik-WAtU0GvdHlL9A/edit#gid=0

Old thread: No bitching about streamers edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BHNskicJhFI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for best new feature.

Oh yes. Now the driver can honk while the rest of the squad pops out their heads in sync

Reminder that if you actually get killed by people camping like in the OP picture you're terrible at PUBG.

Not that guy but give me sum name and I will drop you some duos.

>t. 3 months 0 wins player

Killed someone like that earlier, he spent 5minutes stomping around the lower floors of the house I was in.
I even purposely left items for them to loot, like mice being drawn to the trap they was.
I knocked him down with a weak weapon and let him crawl to his squadie and waited 15seconds before throwing a nade in.

>what is effectively clearing a building

>search four buildings
>nothing
>guy who pressed f way too early lands
>picks up shotgun in under 30 seconds
>ded

fuck this game sometimes.

Your fault, retard

>somehow get 3 randoms with mic and decent skills
>rape our way to top 10
>getting to the end in the military base
>all of them die in a car explosion
>1vs7
>panic
>the circle is on me
>I keep hiding
>circle still on me
>I do NOTHING
>zone win
>0 kills

posting some OC

>oc
>that filename

>Not using random unix timestamps as filenames
Besides, no results found for that filename in the archives. It's probably OC.

>rng
>skill
sometimes you roll a 1, m8.

>see a guy landing on a house and go to that house
>RNG

>looting a random building in the middle of nowhere
>closed all the doors I had opened
>hear a car pull up
>slowly reposition to top of the stairs
>guy throws a molotov against the wall I'm facing
>then throws a grenade through the window into the room I'm in
>walks up the stairs facing me
>instant headshot

ok.

Have they said anywhere what the odds on getting rare crate items are? Because I want that skirt.

>being this new
go install 4chanx you fucking pleb

where is the webm?

So i'm at 30 hours played and gotten two first place matches in Duo que.

Does it que us up in an easier bracket since we're new?

Or is NA just the easy server?

>not running a naked girl using only vest+helm

>not appreciating that lewd clothing is sexier than nudity
Shaking my head, if I'm being honest.

>Does it que us up in an easier bracket since we're new?
Yes

test servers up with the new first person mode?

>search 4/5 buildings
>while entering fourth, dickhead lands at 5th and grabs a shotgun
>immediately enters 4th and murders me

I've had something similar happen. I was sitting on a rooftop at the edge of the safezone waiting for people to leave the neighboring town through the dead space between.

All of a sudden a car pulls up from a blind spot, and the guy runs around downstairs before exiting to the 2nd story outside rooftop, standing on top of the railing, and jumping to get a shot at me lying on the roof covered from all other angles.

is the update live?

Ive almost never had trouble finding a gun, you must be bad at searching or picking areas.

delayed, check back tomorrow

But that's exactly the point I raise in my post and why I'm confused as to how this works.

You say the mouse as coordinates before the shot and after the shot. That may be true, but those coordinates are only IN GAME. The mouse itself does not move.

Before the shot: the mouse knows it's at x:568 y:602
After the shot: the mouse still is at x:568 y:602 and has no fucking idea where the in-game rifle is pointing at.

In order to glean this information, as I've said in my initial post, it has to interact with the game process one way or another.

I will say there's nothing worse than dropping in a town surrounded by people and the one unoccupied building you loot is filled with only lvl 1 backpacks.

>almost never
This is the thing isnt it. This thing that almost never happens happened, and I died without a hope of resistance as a result.

You should assume someone is going to be trying to kill you as soon as you hit the ground and try to get a gun as soon as fucking possible, because people end up next to you a lot.

is the update on the test server or am i downloading it for nothing?

tomorrow

These dumb macros appears to move the mouse downwards and sideways (alternating left/right) a certain amount of pixels corresponding to the used weapon. The kickback always alternate left and right sideways and a given amount upwards. If the kickback was random it would be more difficult to have a legit macro to remove recoil.

Not the user you're replying to, but he's saying this almost never happens, but when it does, you're screwed. The guy trying to kill you finds a shotgun while the building you're in has only backpacks and foregrips. It happens (almost never).

Im not bringing my gaming desktop to college, just a standard modern laptop. Would it be possible to run the game with passable fps at very low graphics?

No chance.

That's a possibility depending on what you define as "standard modern laptop".

$450 HP with 8gb ram, i dont know what the graphics card is but probably not very impressive

Yeah, most likely not.

Does Beaglerush use norecoil mods?

> walk into a house
> someone in on the banister looking down and there's no way to tell

"Skillful"

I wish these laggy chinks were blocked off na

Are a fx8350, 8gb ram and a 1070 enough for this shit at 1080p

Maybe. The game is an unoptimized piece of shit.

I have a 1600 at 3.9, 16gb at 3100mhz, and a 970. Most things at very low and I get average around 80ish, but still get random dips to 40 for a few seconds and the rain map is a complete shit show.

The game is an inherently random fuckfest. That's part of the fun as long as you don't take it too seriously.

ohhh, I see
I really thought there was action->reaction, didn't expect it to be "move x pixels down after left click", it makes sense with hardcoded recoil patterns.

that's pretty good

>yo
>hallo wheriuofrom
>netherlands, you?
>middle east

My first win was with a fucking ISIS squad

>fx8350
LMAO

But seriously my old shit pc is fx8350 + 7990 so you should be good

what can i say they probably know their way around an ak and some explosives

This game has got me hooked more than anything ive played in a long time, but im at work so i can only think about it. Can i get some more game stories to tide me over?

I just want BP to finally own a trench coat.

>hit the ground right next to someone else
>he rushes into a house and I tail him
>he picks up a gun and I pick up the ammo
>maul him to death with my fists of fury as he clicks a empty gun

I fucking love how the guns are all unloaded, it makes for really stressful moments. I was on the other side of a situation like that where i almost got beaten to death but managed to get my 1911 ready just in time to pump him full of lead.

This guy gets it. Why take 10 years off your life stressing about a video game for hours a day? I see the randomness and frustration as part of the fun. Try to achieve something in the real world and you'll achieve a level of contentment this will never give you. Learn to have fun, guys.

Tips for git gud
>CROUCH IS ONLY FOR HIDING BEHIND THINGS. CROUCHING IN THE OPEN DOES NOT HIDE YOU. YOU ARE SLOWER AND EASIER TO KILL, BUT NOT MORE HIDDEN. If you're crossing open fields, lie the fuck down and crawl. It won't stop you from being spotted from above, so don't do it in valleys if you can avoid it, but the number one way people spot you is your silhouette moving across their field of vision. If you crawl - no silhouette. When to crouch: when you're moving behind a wall, or taking cover. That's IT.
Congratulations, you can now make it to top 10 easy every game just by lying in a field and preying on people who think that their crouch-running achieves anything.

To actually win the game just camp a vehicle until the blue is literally touching you then get in and drive just in front of the blue to the edge of the next circle, set up the bait vehicle, and camp it again.

In final circles lie down on the edge and wait until everyone else is dead then go rail your opponents with the double-barrel shotgun.

Also, double-barrel is best gun. It can deliver its shotgun shells (highest damage in game) as fast as you can click. Just git gud at aim.

I get high on the terror the randomness brings.

>duos
>pick up an 8x
>partner has a kar
>we're both trash at sniping
>we're in some seaside village and dead center of the second circle
>constant gunfire from every direction
>no shotguns to hole up in a shit shack with
99 spoons when you need a fork amirite

Crawling leaves you in danger of getting killed by the blue ring for being too slow though.

how to know if you suck at the game?

I probably suck

I assume that tip is for people who have the time to make the crawl. I do every now and then. It's slow, boring, and doesn't feel /that/ safe, but it works -- if anything, it gives you an excuse to look for other blue boys out in the open

If you don't win at least 1/50 games you suck

I think im add or something because i can almost never play a violent game with any method other than charge in and start killing, im going to need to practice a lot to be a patient camper.

solo?
I don't really remember how many games I've won, a few at least

All of my best games are 90% hide and seek, staring at bathroom doors. The funnest games i have are the ones where i'm messing around but only get to the top 30.

I usually land away from cities where there are a few clusters of houses closeish together, so I crawl from house to house while kitting up. Takes me until midgame. If circle fucks me I leg it earlier, but if circle is good I just keep crawling around kitting up until circle makes me move.

If I find a car then I do the baitcar edge-hugging camp method.

I've only ever found like two medkits
I've found more Lv3 helmets and backpacks than that
Why are they so rare?

I want higher kill games, but I'm too afraid to be aggressive and change my overly defensive playstyle. Especially in towns where I know people are camping. For what its worth, kills near the end of the game are really satisfying for me.

>kill 2 afk'ers
>run into nearest house
>AK, 90 rounds, l2 vest, bandages, good circle
>close up all the doors
>clear all around
>drop 3 individual [1] bullet drops throughout the house
>close up the doors and wait up stairs
>another good circle
>hear a car pull up, front door opens, closes, foot steps, rustling, another door opens... i wait
>silence
>hear a door close and a vehicle drive off
WAS I TOO OBVIOUS

>I want more kills but don't want to get more kills
Ok. Nice post. You already know what you need to do.

>I want higher kill games, but I'm too afraid to be aggressive and change my overly defensive playstyle.
Take a tip from Soviet CQB doctrine.

Two grenades to a room.

I don't know campers and defensive gameplay is killing the game for me. I mean I get everyone is trying to win but some games are just 25 minute-hide and seek sessions, crawling and crouching and crawling

Welcome to survival/arena games.

>25 minutes is too long to wait for his hyperactive run-n-gun shootan
Consider a different game.

I for one wish matches were longer, and the buildings were destructible. Then we could clear houses the way they really do it - by putting two or three rockets in the side and shooting them in the back when they run.

In addition the game needs crew-served weapons and it needs frag grenades to be a shitton more common, but not as throwable. Grenades should have their niche solely in clearing buildings, not in acting as ghetto mortars because you can peg them 70 feet into the air.

Game also needs helicopters, light aircraft (think a prop-plane with a 20mm gun), light armoured vehicles, and a better fucking map.

I would love an archipelago map with bigger botes to boat around in. Imagine a walkable 4-person torpedo boat with a 50mm cannon on it.

> drive round and get funny kills
> top 10 - get camper killed

Any comfy youtube channels that play this game? I like NL&Friends but Malf and one of the other ones get way too salty over little shit and just makes it awkward to watch msot episodes

> Game also needs helicopters

For what purpose

Any lads up for Duos?

Because half-assed infantry combat is boring.

well for one destructible buildings would solve the issue with campers.
helis/planes would be too OP, I suppose a pick up truck with a mounted machine capable of penetrating walls could suit the game.
the thing is you have to balance out vehicles, otherwise the game just becomes world of tanks

>when you're watching various clips/gameplay and you see yourself get killed by either the player or in the feed

50. cal buggy when? 50. call 3 seater bike when? 50. cal UAZ when?

*machine-gun. classic technical

>individual bullet drops

Kek

>the thing is you have to balance out vehicles
Just don't give them thermals.

Players either have to turn-out to see anything and expose themselves to weapons fire, or they are stuck with actual buttoned-up vision (which, in the case of a LAV, is fucking all). Even turned-out you have the same vision as any other dude, and good luck sneaking up on anyone. Players would also have rockets to deal with LAVs. Trust me, a LAV would not be a killing machine if implemented like this.

You can't see shit in a helicopter from 1,000 feet, and if you go lower you're vulnerable to small arms fire.

Destructible buildings, an RPG, and more and better grenades are necessities. The rest is just fun stuff.

I wouldnt mind some remote detonated explosives, just imagine the car bombings

the dream. also I don't think it would be too broken. vans and pickups (where you can shoot crouched on the back of the truck) could be cool and add to the gameplay.
of course that would mean implementing anti-vehicle weapons.
also, what about fixed machineguns on predetermined spots?

fun to watch horrible to play

what a shitty game

>generic "git gud" response

In all seriousness, i do enjoy the game without being particularity good at it. I find the randomness and Frustrating surprise death part of the fun. Especially in a duo or squad.

Do you see any recoil in his videos?
youtube.com/watch?v=BHNskicJhFI
Yes, he's a cheater, like every other streamer.

but i can do that too. am i a cheater, user?

its like 50 meter spray and pray...

>Find picture on Veeky Forums
>Have an idea how you could make it funny
>Download, edit, and reupload to Veeky Forums
>It's your OC now

I do actually.

>>CROUCH IS ONLY FOR HIDING BEHIND THINGS. CROUCHING IN THE OPEN DOES NOT HIDE YOU. YOU ARE SLOWER AND EASIER TO KILL, BUT NOT MORE HIDDEN. If you're crossing open fields, lie the fuck down and crawl. It won't stop you from being spotted from above, so don't do it in valleys if you can avoid it, but the number one way people spot you is your silhouette moving across their field of vision. If you crawl - no silhouette. When to crouch: when you're moving behind a wall, or taking cover. That's IT.
If you crawl on the ground then people far away might see you because the grass around you isn't rendered for them

Youre still WAY less likely to be seen, i dont know about you but im not inspecting every little bit of land with my scope, im scanning the horizon with my naked eye.

Also i saw a guy on the steam forums who got banned for trying to use a mod to thin out the grass.