Wireless Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems

What's the deal with these ~$60 tire pressure monitors? They seem almost too good to be true. My car (Mazda 3) just has a warning light that tells me at least one tire is kind of low on air. I saw this on Chris Fix's youtube but he could just be shilling this.

youtube.com/watch?v=sF3OHTzXIXs

There are many variants on Amazon for around the same price

amazon.com/Fullele-Wireless-Pressure-Monitoring-External/dp/B01LZME9Q2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=33QPO8fqKZc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Why? what do you need one for?

also, they are heavy, and will fuck with your balance. unless you rebalance with them on, and in that case you might as well get real TPMS sensors, and a reader for them.

>Why? what do you need one for?

So I can monitor my tires' air pressure without having to check each one all the time.

>also, they are heavy, and will fuck with your balance. unless you rebalance with them on,

So I can just get my tires balanced again after I put them on? What's the big deal.

> in that case you might as well get real TPMS sensors, and a reader for them.

Which costs how much?

>and will fuck with your balance

Only retards believe this. They aren't that heavy, nowhere near it.

>watching chris fix
kys

It would be cool to have them on my Gti when I go to the race track.
To se how heat afects presure and fine tune it for optimal grip

Stfu Chrisfix is great

chrisfix is a fucking product shilling merchant.

>hey chrisfix here Im going to show you how to do a LS swap in an afternoon and you need is a car, an engine and a fuckton of tools from SNAP ON. SNAP ON is great. They are only tools I use.

>Which costs how much?
$50 used or like $50 for new aftermarket ones. now how to easily read them inside the car, not sure

>They aren't that heavy, nowhere near it.
A typical wheel weight is 25g. If that thing weighs 5g, its gonna throw that balance right out the window

Your little gaming mouse weights are like 5-10g each.

Think about that

It's cool, the OG Scotty Kilmer has a similar video

youtube.com/watch?v=33QPO8fqKZc

What is the benefit over the kind that stick onto your valve stems? They're really not that heavy.

If opies are no good can someone link me some decent ones, I'm interested now

When has he ever shilled a product not because he used it and liked it?

Would you use a product and talk about using something else just so that you didn't look fucking sponsored even if you were suggesting shit?

>being this in love with a youtube celebrity that bought subscribers and views

I never really understood their purpose. I mean its nice to know I guess but even if its too low theres not alot you can do anyway unless you carry around a pump. If something is off just stop at a gas station where you can read it and then adjust the pressure.

Scotty says he uses head gasket in a bottle all the time. Fuck that nigga also.

>I never really understood their purpose

A lot of tire pressure monitors just tell you when you're 10psi under whatever the baseline you set. So you could be driving around with low tire pressure for a while without knowing it if it doesn't look obvious or set off the alarm. That can affect braking, tire wear and so on as well as expose you to increased tire damage risk

>head gasket in a bottle
So?

go fucck yourself scotty

rev up your engines