Ed Bolian

I don't think I've ever seen him brought up here. What's Veeky Forums's opinion of him?

judging by those shoes, i'd say he's a little bitch.

Madman, I'm crazy envious of his Cannonball Run record, and he did it devastatingly intelligently (unlike the previous record holder).

I know little else about him, but he's a true enthusiast if nothing else.

He's obviously super intelligent and experienced, but he always came off as spoiled and as someone who never really faced responsibility for his own actions. There's not a whole lot of information about his past but from what he's talked about in his videos there is no fucking way he didn't have a massive amount of help and collections from his likely super rich parents. A 17 year old is not allowed to repeatedly test drive a Murcielago doing 110mph in a school zone just because they own an "exotic animal" breeding business.

His videos are also really eye opening as to how much dangerous illegal shit people with money can get away with and what so many of their lifestyles are really like. After learning that the Lamborghini dealership had the entire Atlanta police force in their pockets I now don't trust them in particular as far as I can throw them.

>help and connections*

I didn't sleep last night

the way he talks is a bit obnoxious

>Old lady shoes
>One of the ugliest Mercs ever

Who?

This pic isn't even Facebook tier. It's fucking 2008 Facebook tier. Fucking kill yourself

Troll physics is based
Underaged get out

>Isn't even Facebook tier
>It's Facebook tier
Fucking kys

This and I have never heard of him.

Literally who?

>all these people not knowing our who our Lord and Saviour is

One of the Cross country multiple driver record holder

Here

Sit down, let's talk about that memecenter watermark

Not everyone has such a non-existent life to the point they need to spend their time on yt watching rich kids live for them.

His stories series on youtube is fun to watch, other then that i don't know him

Dad's money, a bit pretentious in the way he tells his stories, but a lot more likeable than Porker, Salomondrin, or the guy he had on his channel who secured 14 brand new 997.1 GT3 RS.

pretty cool guy

dope mercedes CL!

This really crumbles my Jonathans

You got my biscuit!