/assg/ - Asymmetrical Slasher Series General

Nurse is Bae edition

>What is Dead by Daylight?

Asymmetrical multiplayer slasher game where 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators, while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them.
deadbydaylight.com
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>What is Friday the 13th?
A slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats and abilities try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one.
f13game.com

>What is Last Year?
Beta coming this August, Class based with weaker killers.
lastyearthegame.com

>Discord Chat
discord.gg/Eb3WFHz

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (DbD)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/2592234299574870724/

>Skill Check Simulator (DbD)
www.mistersyms.com/tools/gitgud/

Hooked Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/1471966894866365307/
steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=1092793021
youtube.com/watch?v=fzfkzpWTUtA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for claudes are cancer

second for survivors are mean

Third for bunny mask huntress BDSM

>Discord is so cliquish
>If you aren't part of "the boys" or one of Soap's orbiters you won't actually be able to play anything with anyone.
Please remove it from the OP, its a shit show no one should be a part of.

Stop shitposting and get back to work Foxy or Kola

Don't forget to change the OP to shift the Last Year beta to late October

Because we can't have nice things and that game is never coming out.

Which is the worst killer, Doc or Wraith?

That game is getting more disappointing by the moment, and it isn't even out yet.

>I creep closer to the hook out of sight and wait for an opening to save
>dude is almost dead and Huntress won't even turn away
>suddenly she makes the turn to where I'm standing
>she throws a hatchet at my earlobe I run off
>think "I have a lot of points anyway and I don't want to look for the hatch" so I just stop running and wait for her to catch up and kill me
>she sees me standing there, stop and stares at me so I walk at her signaling her to kill me
>she downs me and takes me to the hatch

I mean a free victory is a free victory, but I don't get why a player that camped really hard all game suddenly gives up her double pip, but I guess she wanted to show mercy.

Probably the Doc since even the less used Hag managed to get better numbers.

Huntress with axes is possibly the best killer in the game. Huntress without axes is easily the worst killer in the game. It will be interesting to see what happens when people get really good with her axe throws.

My only problem with her is like Billy she is weak on maps with lots of clutter.

What if you removed boosted Sense from Jason 7 and added in a new strength, Enraged? Makes your rage meter build twice as fast. Jason was getting pretty damned pissed at Tina since he couldn't simply murder her like all the others, and it'd give his other weaknesses the needed recharge boost he desperately needs. Plus he'd get to walk through doors that much sooner.

Reposting from last thread since it was close to dead.

>Some killers aren't as good as others on certain maps
>woe is me
It literally doesn't matter. Billies can just ass saw and huntresses can just throw at you on your ass so there's barely any chance to dodge so clutter doesn't mean shit.

Is console included in this list?

>so clutter doesn't mean shit.
Clutter means plenty in a game with bad hit detection.

I think it's a bit different. Huntress can be located by her humming even if she's not in sight, and if you let her get close enough to ass-axe than it's the survivor's fault. Billy can close gaps easily even if he misses the long-distance chainsaw.

Honestly, if he just lost the bad shift, he'd be fine.

-Shift should only be given to Jasons capable of running. The zombie Jasons are too hampered without it.

However, Enraged is a cool idea. I could see that for as an ability for a future Jason, like Uber Jason or something.

I don't remember, senpai.

Okay stop this bullshit right now. Billy's chainsaw is not only used for the mobility it gives for controlling the map and patroling the gens, it's actually one of the least fucking problems of the killer: Tracking survivor. It's easy to find them. It has always been easy. Whispers, Stridor, Spie from the shadow, those are all perk that help find them, there are ton of tracking perk that is not used.
Billy chainsaw can one shot even at close range if you're not a dumbass, and it has integrated brutal strength on it.

Chase are the problems of Killer. If a killer tools don't really help him in a chase, then he's bad. Wraith, Doctor are bad because of this. The hag and the Trapper trap CAN help him in a chase which makes them middle-tier, and the nurse/huntress/billy power absolutely help them in a chase, blink offers nurse to bypass everything, huntress don't have to chase to get a hit in because there's tons of moment where the survivor is locked and you have to predict well, and billy just has his chainsaw and movement speed.

This thread is absolutely overblowing the flaws of the huntress/killer in general. Personally i think she's good as-is, i wouldn't mind a speed buff, also that apply to everykiller: we should have a notification to know if the killer has a power enhanced by an addon that makes their power one shot automatically. It can help in a chase for the survivor.

I am asking because i refuse to believe Myers gets less 4 kills then Wraith.

>This thread is absolutely overblowing the flaws of the huntress/killer in general.
How did that post or any posts currently in this thread overblow the flaws of the huntress? She is fine as is. She shouldn't get a speed buff though otherwise it would be too easy.

It's probably the low ranks and newbies, even if it's only PC.

She needs a speed boost. It's extremely easy to loop her and patrolling gens takes too long.

>hag has the highest 4k rate as well has the second highest 0k rate.
This doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

She probably gets goofed on hard if she never catches anyone but she's hard to save from, or people are so obsessed with her totems they won't do gens which I witnessed firsthand. She has a pretty high percent too towering over everyone.

anyone early*

> or people are so obsessed with her totems they won't do gens
Jesus christ this, so many people are so afraid of ruin that they throw the game to try and break it.

killers know ruins is annoying and will defend their ruins totem as much as possible going as far as to camp them

that's why the simple counter to ruins is..
to make generators. persist on doing the gens. just.. this.

You can easily muscle through gens with ruin. As long as you work on them solo. Doing them all as a group will never get anything done

>adult Scottish man is swearing at squeaker American team killer
Love this game.

Technician is perfect against ruins, wish it would counters it completely by making it so there's a chance one of your skillcheck is a normal one.

and just learn to hit great skillchecks.

It's weird how the lockers always spawn with axes now. They either did it to preserve the killer mystery or they're just really lazy.

There's no reason to make multiple locker models.

Funny because I've been thinking if they decided to make Uber Jason as a mere alt skin, instead of his own Jason, that he'd end up a skin for 7 due to both using a Machete. So a skill like Enraged would go great with that.

well you know polish is important in a game.. making multiple locker models to fit their maps atleast would be nice.. if only you could interact with map element too.

but i've been spoilt by overwatch in this case of "little detail" and polished shit, and i'm a big fan of details that makes the world and the game better. Each killers having their own animations with their own personality added onto it would make the game better for example, the doctor having some kind of fucking spear but using it to simply.. beat the survivor and not for example pierce them is dumb, and him not having the longest lunge range in the game is absolutely haram in my opinion.
Each survivor having their own animation too ya know, and better survivor models/killer models too with a good dynamic face system, the survivors look dumb as fuck and Ace grinning is a good thing, but it would be nice if it was dynamic.
Each survivor having their own animation when they get carried around by the killers, Decisive strike having its own animation.

Y'know, something to hide how miserable this game really is under a coat of graphic and woah technology.

Has anyone taken the time to make perk builds that aren't just Borrowed Time, Self Care, etc. and decided to mess around with the other perks? As someone who got the game around 1.5.3 I don't have that many perks at my disposal I'm a filthy level 36 Claudette.
What perk builds do you guys make to mess around with?

There's nothing wrong with running strong perks. Don't like mad and bad killercucks bully you into using perks you want to use.

OoO and SS is really the only "special" perk build, you can do injured with resilience/happening/Just a scratch, but they're not the same. There is no feelings of changing your whole playstyle against the killer by taking in account the fact that he can see you but you can also see him which makes for really good round.

You can do item build with plunderer & ace in the hole.. but then i don't know that much.

Are soap and rusty really dating?

So is soap a gamer girl
If yes pics?
If not kys discordfags

No, they are not.
Are you kidding me? Soap is WAY out of someone like Rusty's league.

Okay so I stopped playing F13th and DbD for about a month and holy fuck, the Huntress looks so cool. Please just tell me she's not garbage....is she? I need a rundown of her.

Just avoided getting killed for the second time.
>Playing as Savini
>Kill some people early on going for the phone and car
>Only a Kenny, Tommy, and AJ left
>Chasing Kenny, when I hear the cabin signal go off
>Surprised cause my mask isn't off yet
>Teleport over and do some damage to Tommy and AJ, but a lucky swing from Tommy takes my mask off
>I morph away to give myself space
>Kenny also swims to the island
>I turn on stalk and wait in the water, trying to see if they'll leave
>Seeing that they aren't, I go to the cabin standing in the door frame
>Trying throwing some knives, but miss
>Say "Fuck it," and shift in, figuring I'll just go for it and try to kill them with swings
>Morph on top of AJ, who was standing in the corner, and swing away
>AJ sweater stuns me when she is on the verge of death
>However, due to my positioning in the corner, they can't get a swing on me to stun me
>Stun wears off and I kill the rest, saving Tommy for last
>Guys were amicable about it, and I told them the tight space probably fucked it up and to try for a wider area for the kill
All in all, good match. It was great because I've been on a Jason drought, and it was a really fun match to return as him.

>Please just tell me she's not garbage....is she?
She's Nurse tier.
Meaning, god like huntresses will snipe you from across the map, bad huntresses are more easily bullied than wraiths.

I play with Lithe, Adrenaline, Bond and Unbreakable, but it's not like it gives you a different playstyle apart from relying on your team for heals. I just like zooming off if the killer slugs or the timing is just right because it can make for some funny twists. I also like running Plunderer's on my more metaperked characters, I deliver items to my teammates and often even find a hatch key.

>I need a rundown of her.
She hums. Her humming radius is larger than her terror radius.

Aside from maybe Hex: Huntress Lullaby her perks aren't good.

She can throw axes. With good aim/map she is quite strong.

She is slow, easily looped (somewhat offset by her axes), and can have a hard time patrolling gens.

I wouldn't say nurse tier, more like billy tier.

Nurse is better at countering cancer survivor tactics.

Try this

>Playing savini
>Almost die except saved by luck
You're doing something wrong

Oh then I should have no problem then, I was a Nurse R1 Killer main for 4 seasons in a row with Legacy prestiege. I'm dropping her because the Huntress actually looks cute as fuck....I like big muscly women
>she hums
That's actually pretty neato. Give a good bit of counterplay imo since she can fucking be like "YEET!" and throw an axe at you and is refillable.

This is the killer that gets me back into DbD again I swear.

Again, everyone else was dead by that point but those three. I didn't notice them getting to the cabin until it was too late.

In retrospect, I should have trapped the cabin, because they were talking about doing a Jason kill, but they said "Only if it's not Savini."

Besides, it wasn't just luck. I was going for the corner in the hopes Tommy wouldn't be able to make the swing without the space.

>She's Nurse tier.

If she didn't have to collect axes in lockers and could throw two of them rapidly. Then she would close to nurse tier.

Okay so quick follow question ,what's the red stain? I got the Beast of Prey perk and it says "the red stain" disappears for 15 seconds, making you unpredictable? What does that mean?

It's not hard to die as Jason. You get hit a few times by the right characters and it is over. You get shot twice, once with the gun that always spawns and once with Tommy's gun, and one machete hit from a high strength character will probably remove the mask. The only reason you don't see Jason dying left and right is because no one ever tries.

Survivors see a red light coming from the front of killers which shows where they are looking. That is the Red Stain.

Oh, I getcha. I never knew they called it that.

If you can reliably land your axes you can just restock them after finishing a chase rather than during a chase.

Axes don't go through objects.

I will be honest and admit i watch truetalent and tydetyme sometimes to learn how to play killer better.

Who the heck is TydeTime? Serious question here guys.

Jesus christ, fuck the frogs for thinking this is okay under any circumstances.

Wraith, Doc's gimmick at least still works in low-mid level games where people still bother to sneak literally at all ever, Wraith's gimmick is still wholly useless as ever sadly.

Well they are both good at the game but it sounds like true has just about had it with these devs. Either he stops playing the game from disappointment or gets an aneurysm and dies and the stream ends entirely

>This thread is absolutely overblowing the flaws of the huntress

I just know they're gonna nerf her because of stream shills and if they do she'll be without a doubt the worst killer. Said it before but it's like, Wraith is bad but he's still a standard killer if you take away his gimmick, Huntress is sub-standard in every way if you take away hers.

If she gets nerfed for no reason i'm gonna keep playing her. She's a lot funner than any other killer.

>the doctor having some kind of fucking spear but using it to simply.. beat the survivor

It's a truncheon. Agreed on most of the other stuff though, it'd be nice but the frogs are lazy and complacent as long as their twitch pals keep giving them head pats.

>There's nothing wrong with running strong perks
>"M-m-muh meta is gud though"
>Proving you have no real answer and just being an insecure shitter who needs their perk gibs to survive

>Believing the "MUH OBJECTIVE BEST LITERALLY UNSTOPPABLE JAYSUM" meme

Well, he is objectively the best, and he isn't even at full power due to one of his strengths not working.

steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/1471966894866365307/

Update 1.6.0b

FEATURES & CONTENT
Feature - Added Bloodfeast news in News pop up

BUG FIXING
Fixed an issue that allowed The Trapper to place bear traps directly under hooks

>getting this upset because someone gave the advice of "play how you want"
Cry more autismo

lol didn't read

And trapper back to being no fun again, back into the trash he goes.

>The thought hook camping and proxy camping was fun

he's not literally unstoppable but savini jason is objectively the best jason

It was more fun than your traps being worthless otherwise because they might as well be gold-plated now. That and literally anything that inconveniences survivors is good for the game by this point.

>It was more fun than your traps being worthless
>being one of those trappers who doesn't ever place traps except near a hook
You're literally doing it wrong.

good

>4vs1 against a savini jason
>he gets 2 kills

there's a gamemode in Gmod called slashers
it's a Dead by daylight-lite basically but with The last year element
steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=1092793021
It's a pretty fun gamemode actually, the objectives are not that hard to find, first you have to take 4 to 3 jerrycan, then turn on a generator (faster than dbd and no skillcheck), and then find the radio. Different classe corresponding to a stereotype. Really cool and fun, 5 killer too!

If you got Gmod, it's a great gamemode to play.

I place them outside juke windows, through grassy runways, through those little multi way tree chokepoints, near entrances to hooks in dark spots, no matter what nobody runs into them ever anymore, they're so easy to see and take .0001 seconds to disarm, trapper is virtually only good for being a teachable sink by this point.

It's almost like Savini doesn't instakill everyone on the map as soon as he morphs.

the frogs say "unachievable goal". what's it gonna be?

Making killer fun to play again.

Something that will be given away for free.

Killer was never fun to play. At release self-care was twice as fast and sprint burst had a 20 second cooldown.

Yeah, but only by a little bit. Once you get past Part 7 and Part 2, the difference between Jason power levels are incremental at best. He's better than Part 8 and Part 6, but only in the smallest degree.

Which strength is not working?

don't forget we'll make it working on you with selfcare
with that
you could block the killer and heal yourself over and over again because you were healing faster than his weapon hit cooldown.

Savini's weapon strength. His damage is no higher than any other Jason.

>Killer was never fun to play

They were real early on when nobody knew the retarded shit, then all the cancerous niggers made a career out of ruining the game.

Why are survivors such liars and sneaks.

You would expect the leafs to buff killers somewhat then if one of the top streamers complains about it but apparently they only listen to angrypig.

Last year sure looks good
youtube.com/watch?v=fzfkzpWTUtA

I wish I lived on whatever planet this person does.

He lives on planet Rank 20.

people that think killer is that strong yhould jzst switch to killer

how about that region lock? 3\4 of the lobbies I find today must be from east-asia.

>Those matches that make Wraith feel like a top-tier killer
>Killer's always from like fucking BR land or colombia