/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

fun with fuze edition

DO NOT BUY THE STARTER EDITION
(To find out why, read OP FAQ right below this, under "Which edition should I buy?" section)

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links (Newfriends, read this first before asking questions)
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>Stat Checking
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>Official News & Known Issues
Operation Health - Patch 2.21 is live.
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-296924-16/operation-health-diagnosis-optimizing-operators
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-GB/updates/health/title-update-2-1.aspx
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-US/news/152-289775-16/year-2-season-2-operation-health
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-290265-16/operation-health-qa
Hong Kong season has been delayed. Poland map has been canceled. GROM operators will be released together with HK and SK operators.

you are being tracked:

local man accidentally blows up entire family

2nd for IQ is the ugliest ops

>not birthday IQ edition
gay

IQ is entry level garbage and you know it

>t. HUEera

IQ challenge is somewhy invisible for a while.

After completing the JTF2 challenge is appeared

Time to grind babe

>Ash rushes in
>Down her with my shotty
>Still die by her knifing me 2 seconds after the down

Nice game Ubi

IQ is a flawless foot goddess, stop talking shit.

The IQ challenge can be done in TH so you don't need to ruin my matches.

the challenge can be done in T-hunt similar to the valk challenge

spawn with frags, kill yourself, vote for retry, repeat as necessary

HEY /r6g/ GUESS WHAT
chicken butt

I'm gonna pick her in ranked and you can't stop me

Miss me wit dat foot shit.

"Congratulations with your birthday, have a medal."

I really don't know why they thought medals were a good item to hand out for birthdays.

>Make a hole between bombs in bank archive and front office
>Make it so you can walk through and watch the door without being shot by enemy thanks to reinforced wall to side
>Flanking enemy since they planted
>Get in room
>They planted the bomb in the corner at the shelves were I had the hole
>It's reinforced

WHY AM I GETTING MATCHED WITH THESE TARDS IN PLAT 1

>29fps

>kapkan behind you he's in kids

>kapkan runs out and jumps over the bannister
>ash follows him down and kills everyone

>anyone else excited for how good some of Valks headgears will look now that shes hot?

buff iq's shit guns please

>Also make sure Siege and uplay are installed on the same drive.

Is this a thing I should be doing? What the fuck does it even do?

I had long load times until I read that tip on some random forum thread.
Fixed it.

it kills the loading time

So why do people still play this?

idgaf about most of them, but for the love of god, remodel the fucking AUG.

At least with the famas you get a good gun in exchange for half your screen.

>tfw finally find balance on good looks and good framerate
>besides some very minor details, everything looks great and runs at a steady 60fps

But why. What the fuck, I had no clue there was fuckery between the uplay client and the game. I always take a long time to start up the game, with it connecting to servers and shit, not when actually loading into matches. Would it cut that down too?

after spending 5 minutes with the AUG the F2s size isnt even noticeable anymore

Its fun with friends but that's about it.

anything is fun with friends

poking a dead dog with a stick can be fun with friends

Exactly

love you /r6g/

>white one-piece swimsuit

this game is epic

>Join Casual
>Pick IQ with LMG(the best of course)
>Any time I spot an enemy operator near objective I spray until I need to reload
>Rinse and repeat per op
The fact that this works makes me laugh at casual always being either seething tryhards or mouthbreathers.
Remember...No Russian

this is epic game

I like playing with cameras and trying to outsmart the enemy team. I'm not very good at it but it's fun.

>get teamkilled by teammate
>he gets downed, yells over mic for teammate to get him up
>as soon as he's up he kills teammate and gets kicked
>in fucking terrorist hunt

For what fucking purpose? Oh no you made us waste like 30 seconds. Whatever will we do now.

>pick lmg
>spray at guy peeking door
>they duck back around
>keep spraying
>they peek back into it and die
why does this happen so often?

GROM grill > IQ

I feel like I dont encounter that shit too often.

Fighting terrorists is dangerous business, with all the bombs and people shooting at you all the time. For these guys, surviving one more year is worth a medal.

What's the sauce on artist my man, saucenao gives nothing

is there really anything worse than playing with 4stacks? They have full votekick power over you, tk you relentlessly, and are just fucking cunts. I really wish there was an option to disable playing with 4stacks because of how fucking cancer they are.

Reminder to tk as hard as you can when you get matched with a 4stack. a seemingly "good" 4stack is just one that's waiting till the last round to votekick you for the XDs.

I do this with Frost's SMG. Works more times than it doesn't.

I love frosts smg despite how shit everyone says it is. thing's a fucking laser. perfect for headshots and spraying small exposed parts of the enemy from a distance.

>join match
>it's the second after everyone picks their operator
>have to wait 5 years because Siege has shitty connection problems
Why though

i dont have the sauce, but the original caption was "/sp/ is love, /sp/ is life" if that helps

do the team and yourself a favor and leave immediately. its just as frustrating for you as it is for them when they get ubisoft flooding their matches with new players that have to load in that aren't even playing. Any developer besides ubisoft would've patched this out by now.

>caring about what proleague autists say

I have been, I just don't understand why the fuck Ubisoft does this shit.

>whine about siege
>they dont go and find another game
degenerates

>tk you relentlessly
>Reminder to tk as hard as you can
Did you ever consider that the reason people always act like a cunt towards you is because YOU'RE a cunt?

>get put in a 0-2 match
>don't get to pick an operator

t-thanks Ubi.

Isn't Overwatch's multiplayer just as broken?

>Build up a reputation of being a guy who TKs 4stacks
>Word gets around
>4stacks immediately TK you based on your name and reputation

t. 4stacker scum
4stacks can hardly be considered "people"
>changes name
psssh nothin personnel kid

OW multiplayer had shitty hitboxes and minecraft-level tickrate on launch. but now its just a shit game with good servers and netcode.

It's not really "shit". People don't say the UMP is shit, and Frost's C1 is basically just a UMP with a larger mag.

Not a bad gun by any means, and actually pretty good if you need to lay down prolonged fire on a spot to deny a peek or something, but for raw versatility and killing power something that fires fast and has an acog will always be the meta.

>everyone on both teams are 120+ with plenty of gold-ranked players
>except for two level 8s who are both on the same team
Casual matchmaking is so goddamn fucked.

overwatch is more polished on the gameplay mechanical side, but good god if the meta isn't stale as fuck
blizzard basically decides which team comp is king at any given moment and if they "change it up" it's either a switch from deathball to dive or from dive back to deathball

the UMP is shit though, extremely below average compared to the other defender guns. theres just not much of a choice for wallhax man.

>casual should keep the good players away from the shitty ones
>wtf people are making smurfs ubisoft pls save us
I don't know why anyone expected a different outcome, honestly.

The problem is that for all it's faults, Siege really is the only one of it's kind.

This combination of destructible environments and non-autistic realism (as compared to full autistic stuff like Arma, and noticeably more arcade-y stuff like CS) in gameplay just hasn't been done before or since.

If someone else swooped in with a similar game that was actually well built, I think most of Siege's playerbase would gladly migrate.
Until then, all we can do is whine loudly enough to give Ubisoft reason to keep working on the game. Even if most the improvements are token, they're still better than nothing.

New leaks?

It'd be fine as long as they just divided up the low-level players on each team. Instead they're almost always on one team for some fucking reason.

Maybe if you stop e-begging, leakbro(s) would be inclined to post something

How to make glaz viable again?

Smg-11?

Should i get frost or blackbeard?

APS Stechkin

>5v1 House
>Get early picks as Bandit
>Entire team rushes outside 1 by 1 to get picked off by Thatcher
>Lose game
I hate playing in Asia

>3 teamates try to stack outside kids bedroom
>all of them eat a nitro cell

>Frost
Funny, occasionally good on some bombsites, nothing spectacular though

>Blackbeard
Literally a must pick once you get to mid gold.

Take a guess.

Retard question operators.

Where the hell can you get this skin for montagne? It's just simple stripes with the colors of the spanish flag I guess.

I've checked it and "pro league set" seems pretty similar on other operators but when I check the montagne set it's a completely different skins for his shield so ????

i dont really play competitively
i play for fun .But ill take your word for it

> must picks in gold
Nice meme gold is full of shitters you can win with any comp

>get tired of waiting and think its low enough risk to try and take objective
>securing...
>nice now my team just has to come in and help and we'll win
>nobody budges, everyone shuffles around outside objective windows as usual
>at around 50% lose a gunfight and die
>have to watch the last 2 minutes of my teammates pussyfooting around the objective and getting picked off one by one

If you're never going to play anyone above silver then don't bother pick whichever is most fun.

But if you are then having an I win shield is pretty good.

Blackbeard is annoying cause hes slow af and the ads time is super long

yeah but you can punch out dangerous fucking windows and 1tap the poor sucker who looks to find out what it was

>it's a "this team..." guy leaves after getting killed in the second round and then you win it 4v5 episode

They just HAVE to make sure the other team knows they're leaving because of the team being bad, not because they're bad.

Every time i see doc's portrait i think he is about to give a proctal exam

in a world where there are any other games than quake 1v1 duel

I never quit because what am I going to find in the next match that I won't find in this one? Balance? No bugs? Fun times? Probably not.

But fuck me if I haven't had the kind of day that guys having. Every match I played today has been in one of three categories.

1. I'm the only person over lvl100 and end up as the only one with more than a single kill

2. No matter what I do, the other person kills me first and I can't get going.

3. Ha ha time to play against a Russian with 250 ping.

>shoot hibana 1000 times in the head
>she kills me
>see this
wtf is this shit, what the fuck is up with hibana specifically holding her gun like this

brb uninstalling

>Spawnrushing
You deserve it

He must do it. Somebody must do it. Somebody has to justify me ADSing that fucking APC every time. Because someone did it to me once and it'll never happen again.

It was a casual and i wanted to see if people still pre aim it

uh oh /r6g/
You are about to rush into a bomb site but a roaming Rook blocks your path!
What do you do?!

I dropshot.

Help me out r6g. I can't figure out how to get around my biggest problem. Seeing people.

Whether its through a window or in a room I always seem to be the second person to notice someone there and die for it. If I'm in a straight fight or I'm roaming or hidden I can shoot and win but whether I'm peeking or holding an angle against someone they always seem to be faster than me.

What can I do to improve such a fundamental issue as being able to see someone first?

move towards them harder than they move to you.

I don't follow.

It was something easy to hand to a modeler and say "make one of these for every icon" months in advance. We probably wouldn't have had any operator charms if they were all unique.

How can you tell the difference? I'll join a game in progress with the blank loading screen and sometimes I'll see them halfway through the round and others it'll be right at the start of the prep phase, meaning I made everyone wait

S...Someone please?

Me too, the low fire rate actually helps to pin someone down.

Looks like a PL set from one of the earlier seasons.

So you can't get it anymore, and you had to pay real money to get it originally.