/hsg/ - Hearthstone General

You Face Jaraxxus Edition

>Latest News
Knights of the Frozen Throne is the next expansion.
Cards are being revealed.
Check hearthpwn everyday.

>Deck lists, news etc
hearthstonetopdecks.com
hearthpwn.com
hsreplay.com (Buy Premium For Us)
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

Last Thread

Mage is a fun class to play against, I love playing around secrets and spells!

First for this game is shit and you should find a new hobby.

First for another 3 shitty golden cards. Not sure why they even bother rewarding golden cards when 9 times out of 10 they'll be ones you never get to use or show off.

First for these are the retards in /hsg/

has he even played the game?

First for there will be no death knight reveal today blizz confirmed

Because if you don't want them you at least get some dust. It's not a great reward, but a free golden epic isn't totally useless

But one of mike donais's favourite cards is getting revealed by Kripp today.

I dont doubt him that its a good card after the last time he hyped a card up it was Lyra and she turned out to be pretty cool

I fucking hate it. my deck is teched against aggro then I get put against secret mage and have only a limited amount of spells to test for counter spell

Who else here is going to uninstall after getting the free legendary?

Savjz reveals rogue death knight tomorrow. Probably a gift from his gf

Didn't he say tomorrow? Not that I'm complaining, really looking forward to this card.

You mean 400 dust?

Nope it's today.

>hunters get to summon savannah high mane for 4 mana

>mage gets all their annoying secrets for 0 mana

Give hunter a break

Yeah, on turn 10, while wishing they had summoned it for 6 mana on turn 6.

>/hsg/ thinks that card is bad

like it matters what anyone thinks, a shitload of people went on about how terrible the rogue quest was

unless a card is poisoned blade tier bad, I'd say watch and see

Nah, I usually play around for 2 weeks then go back to only doing quests/brawl/occasional arena and ranking up to 5 each month until the next expansion.

Honestly so long as I'm not losing to "Created by" the game isn't so bad these days.

>corpse widow t5
>highmane + hero power t6

Wow

>corpse widow t5
>it gets removed

woooow

I still maintain that quest rogue is bad and blizz rigged the draws to make it hyper consistent

and you will lose to this.....

I don't think they grasp how great it is to summon minions for 2 less mana with a minion that fits a curve.

>still play highmane on 6

Holy shiiiiiiiittttttttt

>playing spiteful smith in your deck for the 1 in 20 games where it doesn't get removed

>innervate corpse widow on t3
>play highmane on 4

I don't think you grasp just how fucking slow this card is and how hunter cannot afford to play it unless they get their own 1mana 1/3 with snowball curve

what is freeze mage's win condition since thaurissan rotated out?

At the end of the day, people who said rogue quest would be shit were right.

Wtf does hunter play on 5 anyways? Far as I can tell corpse widow has no competition.

>slow

Does anyone have an image macro of all currently revealed cards?

>playing a 3 mana 3/3 in your deck for the 1 in 20 games where it doesn't get removed

Every expansion I end up in the same situation
I saved ~6k dust + 5k gold, but I still have some major holes in my classic collection.

I don't have Tony, Tirion, Brawlx2, Ice block and some other pretty important cards from Ungoro like Primordial Drake.

Should I just bite the bullet and spend some dust on the "must have" cards once the meta settles down?

The same thing it's always been? You know freeze mage has existed since beta right?

Rhino

alex + pyro and/or medivh + portals

3 mana 3/3 is salvagable stats, that card is not

>dude i'll just take all damage from board for two turns without answering it, it's not like i'm playing a class without heal LOL

Nesting Roc, Tundra Rhino and/or Stranglethorn Tiger. All shit.

>playing any minions at all in your deck when they just get removed

juggle unleash, though usually a 3mana play and hero power since all hunters good cards are 3 mana

Give me 1 single good reason why flametongue totem shouldn't be rotated out

>play ice block
>it gets popped
>have to choose between alex or second ice block
>lose the next turn no matter what you play
wow great deck

Wait until the meta settles or you'll regret it

>5 mana 4/6
>bad stats

OK user

a 3 drop and hero power
a 2 and 3 drop
two 2 drops and a 1 drop
stampede and 1 drop and 2 drop

hunter doesn't play card for card, or it loses

>play discounted ice block with alex
>ez gg

>Implying people who use freeze Mages were even born during the time of the beta

>I'm bad at freeze mage so I think its a bad deck

K

>>>>surviving until turn 10

Every class can answer it for two mana

sure, here you go

Paladin?

If they don't give a minimum of 20 free packs when Knights rolls out I'm done with the game.

3 mana 3/3 is much worse for a card you want to survive than 5 mana 4/6. 3/3 dies to basically all early game removal as well as 3/2s.

Only a few classes can deal with a 6 hp card easily on turn 5. Mage with fireball or double frostbolt/medivh's vallet, shaman with hex or something like jade claws from a previous turn with jade lightning and warrior with execute.

Paladin requires the board or they're forced to use an equality. Priest can do literally nothing. Druid requires either double wrath or innervate shit. Other hunters can't do much either.

>/hsg/ thinks a set is bad

Holy shit!

rekt

>Play BIG GUY deck
>Double meat wagon
>Enemy clears meat wagon
>SUPRISE ALARM-O-BOT

>Pull big guy from hand because they didn't have 3 damage left over
>Nuthin personnel

I know its shit I just want to do it for the memes

>play 3 mana cards
>enemy removes it for 3-4 mana

>play 5 mana card
>enemy removes it for 3-4 mana

Also you can play a 3 mana card all game long, you can't always play a 5 mana card, or play it with something else.

They seem to be really pushing the 'damaged minion' thing with Warrior in the expac, is there any chance its going to work, at all?

Like are they trying to make Sudden Genesis and Enrages the new thing?

This card does seem fun. Be careful though /hsg/ doesn't take too kindly to fun or positivity.

I wonder how likely they'll print something like pic related

Looks like a fun card.

you can count the useful "workalone" cards of this set in your fingers, few match the criteria

i could see this card working in buff pally, but surprise surprise, buff pally is already in the past and now we are going for a complete different set for paladin! AGAIN!
Also buff your hand didn't worked very well because these faggots forgot to give us enough draws for the early game to even prepare the biggies.

Give me 1 single good reason this shouldn't be rotated out.

Keep the stats

Change the effect to:

>Charge
>Battlecry: Deal 1 damage to all minions
>Whenever this minion attacks, deal 1 damage to all minions

Wouldn't surprise me

>watch thijs because he's playing a cool deck
>have to have my hand on the volume the entire time because he autistically shouts and apparently has never heard of mic levelling

jesus fucking christ how do people watch this

Tell me how you'll remove a 4/6 on priest for 3-4 mana. Make sure you use cards that actually see play.

Make it 2/3 instead of 3/2, and its balanced.

>implying you can't still play buff paladin or hybridize it with divine shields

Honestly sticky death rattles and divine shields are great for buff paladin.

Maybe some Legendary that gives all friendly minions an enrage effect

You mean shit.

The divine shield direction they seem to be pushing paladin in works with the last kaleidosaur though. The minions are all sticky so they stick around to get buffed, and obviously a divine shield gives buffs even more value.

If we get another good buff it might be another to push Galvadon into playability

By having minions on board to aid said removal. Also nice "4 attack against priest" argument, as if every opponent you see will be priest. Or even as if you want to see priests as a hunter.

>yfw one of the neutral legendaries they haven't yet revealed is THE LICH KING
>yfw the lich king is a HERO CARD
>yfw the lich king hero card costs 1 and always starts in your opening hand like quests
>yfw we can play as Death Knight the entire match
Please be real

there's plenty of variations on how to do it
and a "deal 1 damage to all other minions" effects really suits lord marrowgar

Who are these retarded fucking faggots who actually put in Eater of Secrets? It's a dead card against everything except mage. Do you encounter more than 50% mage? No? Then don't put that shit in.

>t. assblasted mage

They're moving away from pirates and going back to control and enrage triggers because people hate pirate warrior

Ummmmmmmmm Hearthtards?

because it feels so fucking good to shit on a mage behind it's 3rd ice block and 5th board freeze

nah the lich king card is probably going to be a 10 mana card with an extensive requirement (probably something related to having both the Arthas and Nerzhul legendary die during the course of the game) but also a hero power so broken it's effectively an extended game over

Remove the Overload and its balanced.

You plan to have board control as priest against a midrange hunter on turn 5?

Fucking retards. Shieldbearers should be banned from posting.

And I already told you which classes can easily remove it and which can't, but you decided to ignore all that like the retard you are.

and then they'll print 1 or 2 pirates anyways and those turn out to be broken as shit

>hunter running all these high cost cards for the same of meme combos will surely win the board every time, because actually good and fast hunter decks do it!

Don't even need another buff. The buffs are bad meme is so ridiculous they're fine. The problem is the lack of sticky minions and the fact that galvadon himself is not that strong, if they changed him so you wouldn't see the same adapts multiple times he'd be better but as is he's not that amazing cause he doesn't always do what you need him to do.

yeah but i cant see how a deck of it would work

what do you run? the new card that deals 1 to everything you play, sudden genesis, a bunch of enrage cards? then copy them all or something? Seems janky as hell - everyone will just play Taunt/Pirates still

Just bring back C'thun Control warrior

>running 2 copies of a 5 cost
>all these high cost cards
>when midrange hunter is already running 2-3 mediocre 5 drops
Stop posting

>not running it as mage
>not fucking other mage who don't have the brains to run it
>not fucking nigger kikes who steal everything from your deck

>using all your freeze early game
>being a freeze mage novice

>grab the already existing midrange hunter deck
>replace 2 of the meh 5 drops with 2 of this thing

???

Eventually they will do it. Seems like a logical step in the future.

If that was true, when it was a problem why wouldn't they just unrig the draws instead of nerfing the card?

>shaman has an awful basic and classic set
>more news at 11