/ink/- Splatoon General

Last thread: - Direct Link to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

> News
- The first Switch My Nintendo rewards are Splatoon 2 equipment (Japan exclusive so far) - New update patching exploit and tweaking special costs: en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/p/897
- Dualie Squelchers added.
- The next NA/EU Splatfest is Mayo vs Ketchup has been announced. Join a team and scrub your Tees for 2000 coins each.

> Splatoon 2 Information (links + translated tweets)
- pastebin.com/h04p6aqy

> FAQ
- pastebin.com/1wPYkZc9

> Splatoon 2 Weapon Stats
- imgur.com/a/eV8p0
>S2 New weapon stats
-imgur.com/a/NFzgv

>S2 Headgear
-imgur.com/a/9w8lx
>S2 Shirts
-imgur.com/a/gUexS
>S2 Shoes
-imgur.com/a/Cq7La

> Resources
- pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL

> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> User Stats
- splatoon.nintendo.net/

> if you want to add your friend code before splatoon goes out use this:
- docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

> list of FC:
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13590137).
strawpoll.me/13594273
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>always go on massive losing streaks in shitter turf war
>play ranked
>win every game
>21 kill match
>jump to B- from C-
feels good man

R8 H8 Masterb8
Post your setups squibs.

>still only at lvl 5
I just want to Ranked.

>Lost every single A- match until I ranked back down
kek

>Have a Camo Zip Hoodie with Ninja Squid, 2 Ink Saver Sub and one Ink Saver Main

Should I save up ability chunks to put a third sub saver on this? How many chunks will it cost me anyways? I kinda like sub saver since it makes suction bombs more usable.

A is hell. You wonder how these retards even made it up there

No matter how badly they try nerf the luna, it never feels all that different to me. I think I've gotten past the point where if this thing was a piece of crap, I'd still manage to find a way to make it work. It's like falling in love with the girl that everyone hates, it's supposed to be wrong but you see something no one else does.

>never super jump to people for fear of death
>decide to stop wasting time and just do it
>have super jumped onto several grenades and missiles
What's the strat? Pick someone who absolutely isn't near anyone?

tfw finally mastering the stored charge technique

yes

That or gamble he's going to win.

Chargers/Splatlings hanging back from the action is a good choice, or obviously out-of-the-way beacons

pick dualies
roll upon landing
rek everyone waiting for you who wasn't expecting the roll

GODDAMN splatoon 2 is really fun and it's making my buyers remorse for the switch go away. When was the last time you guys had this much fun in an online game?

Is the Drop Roll any good? Unless it has i-frames I couldn't imagine it helping in the slightest.

I'm not having fun

Titanfall 2 was pretty dope on release. Unfortunately it has been dead for a while.

Can anyone recommend me a good, accurate longish-range shooter? Long enough range that I'm able to shoot from around 3 lines away, though I can settle with a little less maybe.

Sometimes it takes me off guard but then I turn a little bit and they die.

I want to completely break Callie's spirit so I can then mold her into whatever I so choose!

Splatoon 1

I preordered a switch practically day one and I haven't had buyers remorse for a single moment, even if I didn't give a single shit about anything else on the system, pic related would have been enough for a preorder
news when

Same. What would you choose her to be?

Corrupt Marie Amiibo when

Marie

is it time for work yet

About two hours I think.

How do you get Amiibo gear? My ika-chan only gave me the hairpin.

I made a mistake but now I'm aroused

Damn that's perfect. Thanks user.

>octo gear locked behind Fallen Callie
I'm going to be really fucking pissed if she doesn't come with Ascendant Marie, fuck Callie
>he named his girl squid "Ika-Chan"
I thought I was the only one

I was hoping they would formally announce the new item by now, guess not.

Anyone have the schedule to post? Along with your time zone so I can calculate CST

It has saved me several times, a lot of people seem to panic and retreat when they see they're not gonna get an immediate free kill

I'm in CST and today's starts at 1 PM
>Thursday's has dualie squelchers
I'm going to wreck house

Tfw finally mastered the can't hit moving targets with the charger technique

At what level does Murch let you expand ability slots? He keeps saying he's "stupid busy right now" and I have good gear but it's lacking in the slot department.

>There are still people who prefer Marina over Pearl
What's wrong with you?

Did they announce the 1st reward? I don't remember

No, this was datamined.

I keep hearing 30 with literally 0 proof. But 30.

30. You can only use Snails to increase slots, and you get one from the cats when you rank up.

You need snails

It's as soon as you get a snail. You first get non-Splatfest snails once per level at 30.

>won an actual 3v4
best feeling

Don't think so, but it was shown off in the Direct.

Everyone draws Octo Marie with shapes. I think she should have a mask. although hypno mask doesn't really make sense

I hope ink armor gets fucking nerfed. 1 shot my ass, more like 1 shot and then 1 second invulnerability

"Pull the Trigger, Squigger"

It's 30 health.

Proof of snail at 30

Win battles and come back

Hell, I may have made that image nyself. Its not a good shop, and i was the one bringing octolings to /ptg/
Thanks for reminding me I did that onw

i hope the devs don't listen to faggots like you and ruin the game by nerfing everything all because you can't keep up lad

ggs goji a friend called me for league battle

Now that's what I'm talkin bout.

>game doesn't punish you for leaving or going afk

haHAA LOL XD

Is my splatfest post visible after I draw it or do I need to post it?

How to do Salmon run? Doesn't completing Story mode unlock it?

I like the new Callie over the old. Did she get a nose job or something?

itisamystery.jpg

Should I spoof some amiibos with nfc chips for this game?

If you care about fashion and don't want to shell out for amiibos. So yeah probably.

why does it feel like shooters have a delay between hitting the final shot and the enemy getting killed? like, I hear hitmarkers, there's half a second pause and then they suddenly die. is it lag?

Yeah it does or at least warns of it which leads one to believe it will

how does one spoof an amiibo? pls user tell me

It pushes hypno gas into her?

you need to do a job interview for grizzco first

I fucking knew someone would find the autistic deviant art outpost I made.
Surprised it hasn't been taken down for being right wing, like everyone else's Twitter and Facebook has

Wat

Tentacle in the mask

I made a deviant art account in a misguided attempt to expand /pol/'s reach to drawfags but it didn't really work and I never got my waifu drawn. I haven't been on /pol/ recently for anything but architecture and maps.

>I made the front page of jewgle
Oy vey my brethren are on to me. I also just realized there aren't many good squid merchant edits

Spyke* merchant edits
^>,

I hope Pearl's fumes smell like a Koffing's

>Starting my way through splatzones ranked
>Everyone on our team gets at least 8 kills
>Level 30 on the other team with a blaster gets 35 kills, rest of them 0-3
He plays like an S rank at least, how is he still in the C's at his level?

I don't really like having random anons on my friends list just hanging there, do you keep people added after you play SR with them?

Thanks, guideanon

Yes. It's cheap and so easy anyone can do it, not to mention the gear you get from all of them looks really cool.

Up to you. Clearly people sdd each other seeing as there's a FC lost in the OP

Maybe he demoted on purpose to kill newbies

Oh hell yeah dude i love Mr.sBLARTo

>trislosher main in s1
>hyped to get back to my niche powerhouse
>suddenly tri is the new op shit

What do I do anons. I'm a hipster piece of shit but I'm barely B-tier with any other weapon.

Enjoy the game however you see fit.

Don't see the purpose in that as fighting lower skilled players all the time degrades your abilities to fight competent people.

Play whatever is most fun to you

Big fish, small pond. Maybe he can't keep up so he ONLY fights baddies.

>Be in queue for a match
>Check my weapon status in the top left
>Raw
>RAW

Maybe he only plays for fun and his fun only comes from wiping the floor with players that are much worse than him

I want to start some more discussion about the maps in this game and get a consensus on how people feel about them. Last time was Mussleforge Fitness (strawpoll.me/13590137). This time is Starfish Mainstage

strawpoll.me/13594273

Please vote in the poll and reply with thoughts about the map
>why you feel the way you do
>what weapons you think work well on it
>what modes are fun on it
>etc.

I wanna see a counter culture filthy scene. Delinquent woomies smoking cigs and wearing scuffed up dirty duds , making older squids nervous.

>no pompador squidcut
I would go rogue, fuck being fresh

It's lag