/dg/ - Destiny General

BARVO TEAM edition

>>>D2 CLANS

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/vg/1501599783219.jpg
avclub.com/review/destiny-hasnt-earned-nostalgia-rise-iron-243686
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to run around PvE at 40 Agility

holding out hope. i'm sure we'll see all kinds of spooky coats in D2. maybe cyberpunk cool for the warmind expac?

so,who wants to bet that warlocks gets the best exotics, again.

Fourth for this thread will contain absolutes that will derail it.

Fifth for if you have any problem whatsoever with Destiny you are an entitled toxic fuck and this will be proven once this post is copied.

fits the archetype. titans just want tougher armor with victory trophies, hunters just want flexible armor with kill trophies, warlocks want to deck themselves out in wacky artifacts to help channel their spooky power

sixth for impressed by resistance to godwin's law

I want hacked 10/10/10 gear

8th for if you have anything good to say about Destiny whatsoever you are an bungie shill in league with the nazis and this will be proven once this post is responded to.

will we be able to select region on PC?

shut the fuck up you entitled fuck

Someone here is a total retard who manages to tantalizingly say dumb shit and then infuriate you with evasive venomous stupidity. Please avoid responding to him.

After making a dubious claim, this user will do one or all of the following:
a. announce victory to avoid argument via ad hominem or strawman and then refuse to defend or support argument
b. assume everyone he's arguing with is the same person
c. frequently announce he's arguing with "scaffolding guy" and "stalker mod" to pretend like he is not they

Why are you highlighting posts that state the community has a shitposting problem when you say now that there is nothing wrong with it?

I'm annoying you guys. Good.

hey now, I'm not A or C

I just now noticed the scrolls tied to his shoulder. That's the most bitching thing I've seen today.

I am highlighting your post user not mine. You made the post you showed the screenshot I am asking what is your problem with that post since it was included in your screenshot. Again you made that post so your gimmick makes no sense here.

I am highlighting your post user not mine. You made the post you showed the screenshot I am asking what is your problem with that post since it was included in your screenshot. Again you made that post so your gimmick makes no sense here.

it's a common feature in b.net games, but we don't have any word on that yet.

thats the new monarchy class item, the titan mark has them too.

then you're probably just a benign retard. thanks.

>faction class items aren't just logos
thank fucking god

>announce victory to avoid argument via ad hominem
Look out, guys, we have a badass here.

What screenshot and what post are you referring to that I made?

Once again for you I am referring to this post with this screenshot.

Oh that's fucking dope. What does FWC get? Or DO, for that matter? Do we even know yet?

i know, the dead orbit one is like the bag marks on the side of your leg, and its kind of torn and ragged, but it looks pretty cool. dont know what the FWC one looks like yet though.

Still about a month till the game drops.
No info on class armor beyond occasional glimpses.

>What screenshot and what post are you referring to that I made?
i.4cdn.org/vg/1501599783219.jpg

Ok what is your problem with that screenshot?

>The new zone was literally an old zone with snow on it with little new additions.

>nu malearchy

>if I mock your argument I refute it

The Destiny community folks

>justifying retarded statements like that with anything but derision
Leave then, fuccboi.

You haven't said anything to refute me though just whining and insults.

Now THIS is a general.

You stated there is nothing wrong with the community stateing there is something wrong with shitposting, yet you posted that image.

>You called me names and made fun of me because I said something retarded.
Uhhh, yeah. That was kind of the point.

Are you autistic?

If you want to make asinine statements, may I suggest the bungie forums, they love that retarded shit there.

TITANS LEAD THE WAY

@184558870
>if you point out something objectively incorrect it's actually mind rape
please seek therapy

see PSA a. and stop replying.

Yup I did. There is nothing wrong with calling out "shitposters". My beef was always with the abuse of empty catch all terms like toxic which is why that was included in almost all my screenshots.

Ok I answered your questions now answer mine. Why did you include that post of the person saying there is problems with the hunter class? When you answer this I will gladly answer any other questions you might ask but I have now answered tons of your questions and you have ignored all of mine despite me asking them first so answer that question please.

Oh I see anything you say is arbitrarily bad because you say so.

I can't this troll is too retarded

>Oh I see anything you say is arbitrarily bad because you say so.
No, anything you say is retarded based upon your retarded statement, you retard.

So it's OK to call out shitposters unless you decide it's not?

>The Ram is like 20 times better than An Insurmountable Skullfort
>Single-handedly makes Warlocks the tankiest class by a significant margin

user as I said I answered a bunch of your questions even though I asked first. Now answer mine.

Why did you include that post of the person saying there is problems with the hunter class? What were you trying to show or prove there?

I am entitled too?

have some self respect

>said I answered a bunch of your questions

You answered one, by stateing criticism is OK unless I say so, is that correct in a nutshell? I'm trying to understand that answer, fully.

If not, please explain further including who decides what's legitimate and what's not.

i know. i dont think the class that wears actual bathrobes should be in any way "tanky"

Nope. Just retarded.

what?

>You answered one

No I answered at least two. That's more than you did for me even though I asked you questions first and you did nothing but flip them I still replied. Now I get one and I will gladly answer your questions.

Why did you include that post of the person saying there is problems with the hunter class? What were you trying to show or prove there?

fucking priceless

Why do Bungie fanboys get so triggered easily? When I say this game has problems does your brain translate that to me saying to you "Fuck your mother I hope your family gets cancer" because I promise you that is not what I am saying.

>No I answered at least two.
I counted one incomplete answer user, all I want is a complete understanding of your answer. Is it, in essence, "I decide what legitimate criticism". If yes, please state so, if no, explain. There is no moving forward until a full understanding is made, and then I will return the favor.

Why are you so mad?

>When I say this game has problems does your brain translate that to me saying to you "Fuck your mother I hope your family gets cancer"

Nah, no game is without flaws. However when you say, "The new zone was literally an old zone with snow on it with little new additions", you get called a retard. You get mocked. You get made fun of. If you don't like it, you can leave.

>expecting discursive reciprocity
just let it go man

>let's play banner for the last time
>capturing a point and a red dot appears
>hunter throws sticky as he runs around the corner, sticks me for a OHKO before I can get more than a shot off and rolls around the map with his NLB primed
Good times

No user I answered here first,

mind you I was the bigger man to actually answer first when all you were doing was repeating like a child. I also answered here:

I will continue to answer whatever you have when you show the same respect and answer this question.

Answer that and I will gladly answer whatever you ask.

why does this general just fall into autistic shitposting and arguing when we could be talking about destiny 2 or the classes ?

I'm not leaving I am laughing because posts like yours makes my point about how shit this community is and how it can't handle legit criticism. I am not going anywhere friend. I will stay here and continue to annoy you no matter how "entitled" and "toxic" I am.

>Sticky
>rolls
Fake news

>No user I answered here first,
Absolutely, and was one word; woefully inadequate for meaningful discussion. Your "second" answer was an incomplete expansion upon the first, and of the same subject.

Once the first (and by proxy the second) question is fully answered, we can move on.

Blame the autistic community who can't handle criticisms.

How do you feel about locked loadouts

*slides
Sorry to get you so butthurt friendo

First match in IB pitches me against a premade consisting of people who all, without exception, use sticky nades for easy kills.

Destiny 2 really can't come quick enough.

>I'm not leaving
I'm not surprised.
>how "entitled" and "toxic" I am.
user, as far as I can tell you are neither. I was very clear about this. You are simply retarded, based on your asinine statement.

Nothing more. Nothing less.

it's literally one guy and people who are just stunned by how stupid he is. normally it's either dead or loaded with avatarfags arguing over who gets sloppy seconds on who.

it'll probably change a bit once the pc beta lands.

Nobody called you anything but retarded, dumbass.

You asked me what is wrong with a person saying the community has shitposting issues. I said nothing. There is no more to elaborate on that one specific question you asked. You didn't even follow up on it you went right to your nonsensical gimmick of copying my reply so you accepted it. Sorry dude you should have planned this better and not did your gimmick reply, you can't go that way now. So as you agreed that I answered your questions please answer my one question I am asking you then I will answer whatever you want.

How is my statement asinine when it was a common critique of ROI user? Are you ever going to explain this?

>I said nothing. There is no more to elaborate on that one specific question you asked

Yet, when prompted you did. Hence only one question answered. Answered more complete, but not fully complete. Again, once you answer "who decides what's legitimate", I will answer your question.

No you responded with your gimmick aka repeating what I said even though it was nonsensical. You fucked up. You had your chance to follow up or show my answer was insufficient (even though it was sufficient) and you choose the gimmicky reply shooting yourself in the foot. You messed up. So I ask again:

>"The new zone was literally an old zone with snow on it with little new additions" was a common critique

Of course the final IB is gonna be control.

What better way to send it off other than remdining me that the people who play this game are inbred australians who can't cap and hold zones while getting kills if their lives depended on it.

i think its fine for nightfalls, make you think more about what to take then just taking every thing and switching halfway through. i can see how some people might not like it, but its not like its something that cant be fixed by bungie if the players dont like it.

>No
So you are now stateing you did not elaborate on your original answer?

I literally randomly googled a review in 5 seconds
avclub.com/review/destiny-hasnt-earned-nostalgia-rise-iron-243686

>Take, for instance, Rise Of Iron’s story missions, many of them set on a sector of Earth called the Plaguelands. It’s a region that feels suspiciously like a copy-and-paste job of the all-too-familiar Cosmodrome

hope so. i come to this general to see if anyone wants to talk about the lore or the classes, maybe the armor for destiny 2. but all i see are massive faggots arguing over ugly traps and autism that has nothing to do with destiny. and this is not directed to anyone here that does not do that, purely at the avatarfags.

Feels similar =/ literally an old zone with snow, tardlet.

No I am stating you did not ask me to even though my answer was sufficient to the exact question you gave me at that time. You then responded with your gimmick aka repeating what I said even though it made no sense nullifying your whole argument here. You fucked up user again, plan this stuff better. I ask again:

>copy and paste isn't the same

It's funny you call me the retard here.

>No I am stating you did not ask me to
So your now stateing my post here
>"You stated there is nothing wrong.. "
To which you responded here
>My beef was always with the abuse...
Was not an expansion upon your original answer of "nothing"?

Feels like =/ as "is litterally an old zone", you idiot. For normal people this is easy. For you I understand why you are having trouble with it.

>NM Titans get knight shit
>sekrit scrolls on their class items
NOOOOOOOO
WE'RE MEANT TO BE THE COOLEST FACTION

just get started. ignore people who won't argue in good faith. arguing over traps is a time honored Veeky Forums tradition, tho, no avoiding that

You fucked up in that post because when I gave you my answer, instead of asking me to elaborate, instead of asking me to expand, instead of claiming my answer was insufficient you went into your childish gimmick and simply repeated what I said in nonsensical fashion. Therefore you accepted my answer. Once again user, you fucked this up. You didn't plan well and it bit you in the ass So I ask again:

>You fucked up in that post
After that post in question ( ) all I did is ask you to elaborate upon your answer. Are you stating I did not make this response ( ) directly after?

Does anyone want to do the weekly story in a few minutes?

please stop he's literally too dense to comprehend this stuff

No after that post in question you repeated what I said nonsensically as per your childish gimmick. Here is you literally replying to that post with your childish gimmick something you keep pretending you never did:

You fucked up user. Always be mindful what you say and this is why gimmicks always backfire on you. So I ask again:

i would but i have to go to work. add me and throw an invite any time. always down to grind strikes or help in quests.

>No after that post in question you repeated
The post in question was the elaboration you made on the original question. I ask again, are you stateing you didn't elaborate; That ( ) was not an elaboration?

Every man deserves to explain himself.

Will there be an option to make Shxx shut the fuck up in Destiny 2?

I'm tired of hearing his dumbfuck lessons when the sole reason our team loses is because these idiots keep running down sniper lanes and teamfire corridors.

DO get a dildo because they're faggot cucks

No this is better than the shit posting I usually do and he's helping which is great.

>Shaxx
Ghost and Failsafe option first

What if it's for more than just nightfalls. What if it's for competitive mode pvp? Daily story missions? HM raid?

On PS4 btw
Sent

This post in question was the very next post you made after I answered your question sufficiently:

In that post no where did you say anything was wrong with my answer. Instead you went to your childish repeating gimmick and killed this narrative you are trying to paint now. That is your fault user not mine. So I ask again: