/ITA/

Borgo dio! It's another thread dedicated to italian shitboxes.

Fiat decided to kill Dobló early this year in south america.
F.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BKKw7QF_YWc
youtube.com/watch?v=uwYm-BIbLXs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lmao, what the hell is that abomination, it's even worse than multipla

It's a togay monster.

it's smaller than a multipla

But it's almost as bad looking

> caring about the looks of a transporter
lul
F

Oh wowo

So why does SA get that and we just get the fucking cargo van?

But the the real mx 5 is better than the 124

except its not

Chi /touge/ qui? Avete qualche percorso decente vicino casa vostra?

Guardate qui, amico, che bella macchina!

>OLEEEE

Bel traduttore amico mio.

>Tfw le strade del mio paese sono piene di buche e ci sono semafori ogni 200 metri

>tfw no Doblo

Cuz our market is more kewl.

Also we got Tempra Turbo and Italy didn't.

But did you have the Tipo Sedicivalvole?

youtu.be/BKKw7QF_YWc (eng subs)

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=uwYm-BIbLXs

cazzo

you fucks still get old school VWs to dont you?

Which old school VW's? Although the VAG aftermarket here is fucking insane, literally has everything.

why does your panda has a funny bodykit?

Idk, that is supposedly to be the new gen of the good old Uno and it already got replaced by an even shittier shitbox called Mobi.

>smaller than a 500
>bigger than the new uno
really clashes my colosseum

I dont know why but I always see pics of aircooled VWs in SA and Westphalias. I see the UP! is offered in Brazil. Mega fucking jelly.

I really don't know what they went with here, they basically went with an even smaller version of citicars like the Uno, Sandero and Gol, which are all competitors from each other.

Then VW launches the Up! here and it basically changes everything, now we have the normal citicars as i mentioned and the even smaller citicars, like the Up!, Mobi and the Renault Kwid. Although i don't complain, the Up! is a really good small car, i might buy one.

Aircooled VW's were extremely popular here and then we had the Gol, which was just as popular as the Beetle here, so popular to the point that VW let their engineers here have their own division. That's where cars like the SP2 came from.

>slower
>worse gearbox
>aesthetically inferior
>no tarbo

Pleas explain how MX-5 is better? Hmmmm

I love the 124 but something about it looks off, I think it's the flatness in front

>he needs tarbo to go fast

lmao pussy

It doesn't have a Dodge Dart engine in it.

user, it’s a sub-2-liter engine. It’s 2018. Through the magic of advanced turbos and variable valve timing, a small, light engine can be both efficient and a decent performer. Bigger aftermarket too.

Nitrous nigga.

>slower
Wait, the 124 has a 1.4l engine, while if I'm not wrong the mx5 can use an Na 2.2l. I don't think that the turbo makes such a difference.

>worse gearbox
But they basically share the same gearbox, right?

The doblò was once A E S T H E T H I C C as fuck expecially the Malibù version. tf happened?