You might not ever sit in the back seat

You might not ever sit in the back seat.

Come to think of it I have never been in the back seat of my car while it's moving.

I get car sick on the back seat.

Wow circumcised cocks look like trash

mine looks better tho. mostly because i have 8 inches and long dicks look objectively better

i've never been a passenger of my own car

It's blue board you dickhead

>browsing 4chinz at work/school at all
serves you right

the only time ive ever been in the backseat of my car while it was moving was when I got trashed and a buddy had to drive me home

I easily get car sick in the backseat/passenger seat. Gotta pay attention to the road or know the road very well to prevent it

I always make a point of sitting in the back when somebody else is driving my car. It's a novel experience.

Poorfag here, family share one car, so I get to sit in the back when I feel like having more leg room and empty space next to me. Might try to convince them to get a Lexus is for the second car so I'll enjoy even more

backseat for me
I have to sit in the middle and look forward at the road to not feel sick which is a problem sometimes since I'm tall and leg room is pretty bad in most cars

Step 1: go to Lincoln dealership
Step 2: sit in the backseat and have someone film you
Step 3: ?????
Step 4: profit!

Me too, I didn’t get sick in the passenger or rear seat for years as a kid. But since I got my license 5 years ago sitting in either makes me violently ill.

Does it count as sitting if there's a chick riding my dick?

Depends if you're helping out or just letting her do all the work obv.

>anyone other than girlfriend puts their feet up on the dash

NOT ALLOWED

Backseats are cozy. I sit in there at night in the wintertime and pass out sometimes.

Yeah man, sometimes when I’m exhausted between classes I just go for a nap in my back seat. 5 series backseat is like a comfy leather sofa.

My backseat is comfy for a nap since the front passenger folds flat, but fuck actually riding in it. From what my friends have said the ride is super harsh back there. Ah well, it’s lowered and stiffened for me, not my (rare) passengers.

Hahaha what a hilarious post, hope it doesn’t get deleted

What did I miss?

A particularly objectionable cock apparently.

your hourly meltdown

>having a backseat

Projecting

Must suck having no space my friend. At least buy a corvette or something actually fast if you don't have backseats.

>alphonse is CONSTANTLY "lmao white people breathe how pathetic" or "white people are scum desu"
>avatarfags as white characters from shitty video games
>posts gay white people because he's attracted to them
>posts a white dick

What did he mean by this? Also that's a new photograph that's not posted anywhere, maybe someone could find the EXIF data and further track his ass down.

>bursts into flames

Even my gf doesn't do it anymore since I told her what would happen if the airbag deploys

Despite your best efforts to dissuade him, you are doing exactly what he has set out to do, and that is garner attention and replies.

Good job.

kek ikr. I expected 2 maybe three replies when I posted it but I got like 6. I'm so smart it's almost unbelievable.

Don't listen to him, lord Alph/o/nse. This board is a sham, it's not to discuss cars, it's about paying tribute to you. It exists because you will it into existence. Were it not for your posts and the obsessed replies, Veeky Forums would be dead. I am not worthy of your attention, kind sir.

I can go as fast as I need to honestly. that would be a 911, but good try. You seem like you probably call it "porsh"

>corvette fags finding a reason to bring down the best car manufacturer ever

I've done it a couple of times. It was weird.

Had the feeling of my car thinking "WTF are you doing back there?"