You do park your car in a garage overnight don't you...

You do park your car in a garage overnight don't you? It's so easy for a pedestrian to discreetly do this as they walk by.

I work as a security guard and I will beat you up if you try that shit in my garage
Firstly, because I'm the one that gets bitched at in the end and secondly, because it's private property
Castle law, bitch

Good luck chasing some athletic mental guy at 2 am.

Better run, better run
Faster than my bullets~

Not if he shoots you first. :^)

Lel, shut up kid
As if your 13 year old ass packs heat
It's always the scrawny hoodrat that tries this kinda shit

This you

>guy walks 5 meters up my driveway to scratch my 2001 shitbox
ohh yeah yeah he does that alright

Worst thing my car gets is a cat walking around on it with dirty paws. One time I had an opossum climb into my bronco when the topper was off. If there's a pedestrian walking around on my property my dog will take care of it, considering the nearest soul beyond me is a mile away.

I don't stay in a city, for one. People arent just walking the streets from point a to b in my area. Next, no ones just walking up people's driveway eiher.

Thank fuck my house is gated in. Try that shit if you want too.

I wish.
>street parking
>wake up to go to work
>find this on the passenger side door (also facing the curb so nobody could have sideswiped that side during nighttime)
coincidentally some guy in a shitty highlander drove by the previous day as I was getting out of my car and screamed faggot at me as loud as he could.

>coincidentally some guy in a shitty highlander drove by the previous day as I was getting out of my car and screamed faggot at me as loud as he could.

What would cause a person to do that

No idea. It's not a V8 so I don't drive it like a dickhead. Probably the only english speaker in my neighborhood, too, so I don't have beef with any neighbors.

I mean short of some drunken cyclist trying to squeeze between my f-body and the curb, it couldn't have been an accident.

i live out in the country

>gated estate
>bike in garage
>padlock garage
i mean i could park it in the street and it wouldn't get scratched, but fuck that. don't want it to get rained on.

Meh, it’s silver and what’s another crater on the moon, right? It’s why I have a shitbox to begin with.

Another possible cause could be you looking like a homosexual

No because I live in the countryside of california and a 90% white neighborhood, and my neighbors are trustworthy. I parked my car in the garage yet ever since my mom bought a BMW X3 she placed it in the garage and left mine out in the cold.
Fun Fact: My radio broke because of the cold weather somehow

>living where poor people, crazies, and minorities live
Lmao

That might buff out, try some rubbing compound and a fair amount of elbow grease.

And yet it's never happened to me in all the years I've left my car out on the street. Whiz for high-trust society.

Meh, are you so fat, that you don't fit on sidewalk?

>tfw you live in a low end townhouse and drive a big shiny black car

My parents were parking once and because we were using 1 of the two lanes (We weren't suddenly stopping or anything wrong).
Some chick stuck her body out of the window while driving by
>[Shouting] YOU BITCH
>Spat on the car window
It was completely out of the blue, they weren't trying to get into that parallel parking space, and we were the first people there. It was completely random

And actually in fear for when I get my car at college. I don't even want to get a nice car because I know scratches and dings will be everywhere in a few weeks.

"pedestrians" Get shot for trespassing where I live.