/fg/ - Falcom General #32

Previous Thread: Trigger Discipline edition

>A version of the old Zero no Kiseki fan translation was leaked:

mega.nz/#!LM4Hxb5J!0LrSUQF0yPjveDVPLSSn3Xq1i_tSwvqXHIU9Rzd3fiE

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

- New Gematsu article on CS3: gematsu.com/2017/07/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-iii-details-alisa-elliot-laura-jusis-machias

- Short teaser trailer of CS3: youtube.com/watch?v=NYaV_GNqyCo

- Class VII is back: imgur.com/a/Pw4Cp

- New CS III scans: twitter.com/HDKirin/status/890226327122362369

- Trails of Cold Steel I & II confirmed for a PC release, first game will be released on August 2nd.
gematsu.com/2017/07/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-pc-launches-august-2

- Cold Steel PC guest blogs (written by port programmer Durante, of DSFix fame): xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/163454030210/loh-trails-of-cold-steel-pc-guest-blog-2-from

- Trails of Cold Steel III is on track for a Japanese release on September 28th of this year, confirmed PS4 exclusive, details such as the story and some new characters have been announced, such as Tita, Agate, Tio and Randy confirmed

- Ys 7 announced for PC, trailer released: gematsu.com/2017/07/ys-seven-pc-first-details-trailer-screenshots

- Zwei II e3 trailer gematsu.com/2017/06/zwei-ilvard-insurrection-e3-2017-trailer-screenshots

- Tokyo Xanadu out on Vita, improved EX+ version on PS4 and Vita still scheduled for late 2017

>Other not-so-new news

- Check out the content of the last Tits FC & SC updates, specially the translation improvements ( xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/159288714430/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-series-localization )

- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana brought by NISA, If you wish to complain, do so to Falcom, not XSeed (they're upset about it too). Good Japanese grammar is extremely recommended.

Pastebin (aka music): pastebin.com/G2mswYCt

Other urls found in this thread:

qt.vidyagam.es/iJYvtIX.webm
gbatemp.net/threads/wip-ao-no-kiseki-english-patch.476713/page-10#post-7483050
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for fuck e-celebs like Durante and Seraphna.

>Seraphna
>e-celeb

Calvard when?

i hope we get a martial artist girl as the mc

it's either that or this

I want to pound Renne's loose loli pussy in Paradise!

Me too

Pre-order her game and give her back her Crossbell.

Where the fuck is the trailer, Falcom?

Am i going to jail?

*puts crossbell on a really high shelf*

bust out the fireballs

She was cuter when she was lusting over Forte's dick

XSEED haven't forgotten about us.

How the hell do i damage this thing?

>Engine from an airship
>ONE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED SELGE PER HOUR
ZCF, what the actual fuck.

i keep telling you to use your fireballs, user
you just don't listen

Its necessary to prevent Agate getting at Tita regardless of where they are

Can we all agree this is the best scene in Sen II?

I don't have mana though. I've found 5 statues, can't seem to find a 6th one.

>shitstation 4 only
Go fuck yourself.

oh right, i forgot that was a thing
yeah, you'll get lost a lot, but just keep exploring and you'll eventually find it
THEN you'll be able to fireball
you can charge them too

pretty sure they're the only way you can damage that boss though

I always like it when 2 protagonists have to fight against one another. I dunno why.

By the way, what time does Steam update? It's already 12:12 PM PST and it's still not available for purchase.

>ever doubting ZCF's ridiculous levels
They love airships so much that at max speed even the cars turn into low flying airplanes.

You should be the one going to /v/ since they love anti-consumer shit and Sony/Nintendo.

Please don't give it the attention it wants.

Randy, come back to me dammit.
I need your flashbang.

>he will never pat you on the head
Why even live?

At least she has headpat protection

user...

>they remodeled the stairs into a slope
Oh man, so that's why someone commented on that same thing happening to the other part of West Street in CS3 last thread.

Isn't it the wrong day?

>I need your flashbang.
That kinda sounds like a euphemism.

If Steam says its available on a date it means it will unlock at some time on that date not necessarily when the clock strikes midnight, a lot of games (especially xseed games) unlock at a set time in all territories where its sold. Where I live third didn't unlock until 6pm.

no
You'll remain annexed and you will enjoy it.

There's 21.5h to go until it releases.

The slope is still way too small for a car that size to turn though.

You guys were not lying, everything's starting to converge right off the bat.

You think you look cool and all but we literally already know she will get it back.

So how drastically will this need to be changed in September when Towa is officially confirmed as the Grandmaster, Rean becomes the final boss and then dies, and the entire Zemurian continent is launched into space?

You think you're joking with the last one but its a fact that the entirety of Zemuria is actually built on top of an ancient spaceship and Towa just wants all the sept-terrions so she can have entertainment in space.

Bump system? More like, no magic cuck system.

The sad part is if this goes anything like how most stories are written, even after Crossbell is free again she'll opt to stay in Erebonia with Kurt and Rean.

I definitely wouldn't put it past Falcom at this point

Calvard arc will be sci-fi with gundams.

She's a minor, and she has a family there so i doubt it. Not once has it happened in these types of things. She may wish to finish her course on the new academy though.

I do wonder about that. They went full robots with Erebonia, and now it's kind of iconic to the series, but Calvard probably won't have Soldat's.

I really like this scene in hindsight.
Also Ries is the cutest. Don't forget to go around and talk to her/do her sidequest.

What if Kurt follows her to Crossbell?

I'm hoping we get a return to tanks.

>Calvard takes place a year later
>soldats have now been fully reverse engineered and spread across the continent
>the vatican has priests delivering sermons from giant clericbots

Calvard will have trains that transform into megazords

Oh boy, KeA is a prodigy, huh. So that's why Wazy's reaction when he sees her notebook in her room

Why must the japanese stick giant robots into everything

Stop talking about CS and future games. Half the people in these threads never played CS.

And that's their problem.

Because they're cool.
The clergy needs the giant robots so they don't get overwhelmed by all the giant parishionerbots.

Juna's 17. By the time the year is up and Crossbell will be freed she'll be 18. Assuming Branch School isn't disbanded at the end of the game or whatever, she'll have the choice to leave all her new friends and companions behind to rejoin the Crossbell police academy in the hopes the SSS comes back, or she can stay for year 2 of Class 7, and then presumably continue to work with Rean in whatever he does.

Considering she'll spent the whole game making her own place in new Class 7, and warming up the Erebonian's, the typically heartwarming thing to do would be to decide to stay with them even after she doesn't have to anymore.

Same with Kurt. Although he'll have the option to go back to guarding the royal family, he'll probably opt not to.

Consolefags always want to spite people and brag about their timed exclusives.

They ruin everything they touch, they are SILLY

>can't talk about cs because pc cucks
>can't talk about ao cause eops
Let's just rename it to Trails in the Sky General and get it over with

is cs going to be released on gog?

Probably

>pc cucks
kill yourself sonyfag

You can talk about Ys all day long, good friend.

anyone played through that Ao translation patch that's on r/falcom? how is it?

Partial and full of mistakes. EOPs will eat it up anyway and judge the game based on it.

>Rean getting his ass beat

Yes

It's the spreadsheet translation, now directly in the game.

It's basically spreadsheet + google TL for non translated stuff.

I'll eat YOU up.

I will eat it up but aknowledge the translation is shit.

That must be some good stuff.

You two are welcome to. But your game still deserves way way better than this.

Acceptable I guess.

qt.vidyagam.es/iJYvtIX.webm
Elie and Tiosuke a cute. A CUTE!

Is the voice patch applied to it?

Please stop, i was sure Adol was for Feena but now you're making me doubt that.

You can get it with, or without it:
gbatemp.net/threads/wip-ao-no-kiseki-english-patch.476713/page-10#post-7483050

I was just joking user, i know better than to think this is good enough.

user I...

Adol's waifu is adventure
He has no need for wenches

He is. Doesn't mean Lilia and every other girl who wakes him won't fall for him. Or that he'll actually reciprocate.

Kondo's said Adol has Feena on his mind way more often than other girls. You just don't compete with a goddess, especially the twin who's most attuned to living among humans. Lilia is doomed.

So there's no actual love development from Adol? I guess i can understand that, but i'm such a sucker for romance i can't help but feel a bit disappointed.

There is, but it's one sided

Lilia is the cutest ys girl

how long is Zero compared to past games? I'm currently at chapter 3 and don't want it to end.

Longer than FC, shorter than SC.

You've got lots of game left.

Depends on what day of chapter 3 you're at. Chapter 3 has 5 days, then there's a short intermission chapter, chapter 4, and then the final chapter.

I just finished the ancient battleground part and now the quest to find a kid popped up

I felt like an asshole the first few times, but this is too silly for me to feel bad.

Prepare for feels

Aidios have mercy

which one of you faggots posted this?

me

55-75 hours. Closer to the latter in your case, I think.

Oh boy, what an epic thread.

I play it very slowly, I like talking to NPCs and grinding.. man, didn't feel this attached to a JRPG ever since Wild Arms 5 and Shadow Hearts 2. The Sky trilogy was great, but it didn't evoke this feeling inside me.