/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
No. SKSE and ENB will never be updated to work with it.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition. You got your answer. Don't ask this question again in the thread.

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/84604/?
pastebin.com/75fzM5te
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17499/?
youtube.com/watch?v=NFQCYpIHLNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eh0iRZpWnTs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oi this Dueling mod looks really good. Anyone else use it? Is it stable/not buggy? nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/84604/?

CUMTEARS GET GONE

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

I was looking forwards towards a warrior character

Everyone filter this trip to avoid unnecessary shitposting:

Handsome Alhalish !!x77XLRvgJc4

should i play oblivion or skyrim?

i want to be an orc and go to strange places and bash the shit out of everyone there

ive played a lot of skyrim

Practice your magic

If you've played a lot of Skyrim, go to Oblivion then.
See pastebin.com/75fzM5te for mods.

Does anyone have a list of mods that help with first person play? I'd especially like if there were a mod that makes wards look transparent like the spellbreaker ward. The fucking blue energy swirl really cuts down visibility; I tried to figure out what makes the spellbreaker ward different in the CK but I really don't understand, it says it's using the same visual effect as other wards but obviously something is different.

So far I am using:
No Screen Blood
Subtle Cloak Spell Graphics
Less Blinding Stendarr's Aura
Visual Improvement for Absorb Effect Darkness

meh

its looks fucking amazing, really really good

too good. i'm going to give it a bit and see if its got and see if anyone reports shit

So, /tesg/, what's your skill level in the ancient art of Wai Fu?

I'm still very much a novice.

Now that is some overdesigned shit

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17499/?

youtube.com/watch?v=NFQCYpIHLNQ

Horrible. Be gone, thot.

you first, that isn't yours

Oh good call, I'd actually forgotten about that one and the "Dyamically Disable Eye Adaption and Bloom" too, I better grab both of them.

How do I open race menu for an NPC? I want to make them prettier.

near the city of chorrol

You don't even need that one, No Radial Blur includes a removal of the eye adaptation effect.

By the nine! By the nine!

So what happened to the Nexus redesign and the new Nexus Mod Manager? I thought that was supposed to be done like three months ago.

You don't lol

You ahve to make a character, then use the CK to make them into an NPC (without being a follower, unless you want them to be one) that replaces the vanilla counterpart

They're timing it to coincide with the release of SKSE64.

Who the hell cares? Use MO, NMM should only be downloaded so that the Download With Manager button on mod pages goes through MO.

That's what's considered thick these days?

Ah, so "fucking never."
You don't need to install NMM for that, m8.

>t. Maxeen

>Use MO, NMM should only be downloaded so that the Download With Manager button on mod pages goes through MO.
That's something that MO already does...

>Immersive way to kill essential NPCs
Looks really fucking good.
Let us know please

Really? That's how I got that functionality to work, it didn't work at all before NMM was installed.

If you're not into fatties, yeah.

Settings > Set MO as default for Nexus downloads or whatever it's called

You don't have to be a fat fetishist to have a reasonable idea of where thick starts.

oh no user, i'm letting other people test it out, that is what I meant

its seems like a real cool way to kill immersive NPCs as well as becoming a non-sneak thief coupled with immersive speechcraft

That's really surprising. I figured there would be a way to open it up for NPCs. Disappointing but I guess it saves me a lot of sliders.

I'm heading to my first Magic 101 class!

Yeah I know, but that didn't work for me til NMM was installed. I didn't have to do anything through NMM, just have it installed.

>I'm not a fat fetishist I swear
user I have some bad news for you.

which are the 5 best pairs of tits in tesg?

I want to have sex with Theo!

Mate if considering that to not be a thick body makes me a fat fetishist, calling it thick makes you a skeleton lover. She's curvy, as in she has nice tits and hips, but that's what a healthy woman with decent body genetics looks like, she's not thick at all. There's a whole range of sizes between skeleton and landwhale, you know.

youtube.com/watch?v=eh0iRZpWnTs

I don't practice wai-fu. I exclusively practice the art of Hus-ban-Do

post husbandos

Grandmaster :^)

Since tits are going to be similar in many ways, wouldn't really come down to how attractive the owner of said tits are and how well liked or desired they are?

Thanks to UUNP not all waifus are default UNP or UNPB anymore.

Everyone (who matters) except clones uses pretty much default unp/unpb/7bo tits

Apprentice

My screenshottery is novice tier though

Reminder that Mans1ay3r is a nigger

no he's black

I even got to meet the Head Wizard!

Do you only have one spell?

SSS-tier. I'm banned in all national tourneys.

Why are you posting clones' work though, Grandmaster-san?

>who matters
And who are those?

It finally went down.
Waifus is the ultimate fighting game

Better forget about learning magic kid, you're here to be the next Epic Hero Destined to Save the World from Unthinkable Evil. Get ready to kill skeletons and draugr.

Whose idea was it to make painting a simple goddamn straight line on an arm so goddamn hard?

Redpill me on Colorful Magic please. Isn't it super overpowered and the merchants added by it not really integrated well? How has it changed since like 2013? I like the new spells but I don't want to have the balance of my game altered too much.

You're painting a 2D texture that has to go on a 3D model, of course it's not as simple as just drawing a straight line. It was no one's idea, it's just how it works.

it's only overpowered if you play on easy mode

its super OP depedning in your mod set up but cool as fuck, and the merchants are just in whiterun inside arcadias cauldron or in winterhold if you get that version. It also has bosses that are optional and a version that just adds the spells

OP as fuck. If you use other spell mods, you're going to have to either make them super underpowered, or deal with colorful magic being super overpowered.

I play using SkyTweak to change my difficulty to 5x damage dealt and 5x damage received. Should I use the normal version or low powered version of CM then? Does it cut damage significantly?

The bosses sound really cool too, but I'm worried that their placement in the world might fuck with my other mods. Know of any incompatibilities between most popular mods?

no reason not to try both versions

i haven't experienced any of the bosses being incompatible with any mods since cm came out but they can be an unexpected power spike if you wander somewhere at a low level

>dude cicero is the adoring fan lmao

The problem isn't that you can't make colored magic balanced relative to the content you face, the problem is that using skytweak to make colored magic balanced is going to make things like Apocalypse Spell Mod and Lost grimoire unbalanced and weak. Try the low powered version though.

The lady in charge of the applications taught me a fear spell, and I learned another spell in my first lecture. Those are the only two I know, but I'm majoring in Enchantments so I don't really need to know many.

Oh, I think I'm done with crypts and draugr and stuff. Nearly died several times just getting that sword out of Bleak Falls. I think I'll get a doctor's note so I don't have to go on the Saarthal trip.

>but they can be an unexpected power spike if you wander somewhere at a low level
I love shit like that as long as my game won't break. I'll use the low powered version of the spells too, thanks.

Most of the bosses are in good spots and they are usually visible and look like you shouldn't fuck with them, some of them are friendly until a certain level too.

>some of them are friendly until a certain level too
Interesting. I wish the mod wasn't written by google translate, I would love to read more info.

Dead

reminder that most all magic mods are unbalanced as fuck

unless NPCs have the same modded spells, there will never be balance

reminder that no one cares and that the notion of balance in skyrim is a meme

mod? vigilant?

who cares you fucking faggot?
its a singleplayer game
kill yourself

people who care about balance in their own game, they care

Yes.

is there a way to change arrow speed in the ini?

i'm curious what would happen if arrow speed was set to 20

Use ABT

Let us unded by posting most recent screenshots

no, you don't understand i'm special needs

It takes two seconds to convert a mod that doesn't require SKSE

>not using ASIS to give the NPCS modded spells.

this is my most recent screenshot. Gotta do that homework so the anons won't make fun of me for only knowing two spells.

stop using SSE you disgusting retard

Then it seems excessive to tell them that. Hell, they could just try them out and then decide if it's too much.

is that exaggerated? is there a guide?

open it up in the special needs ck, and save it.

For simple gameplay mods.
1. Open plugin in SSE CK.
2. Save plugin.
ABT is a super simple mod.

what about sounds and textures? are those safe to just install?

Why are there so many nords, bretons and dunmer here and so few imperials and bosmer?

Clones has a bosmer he posts fairly often.

the latter are boring

this

You aren't looking hard enough.