Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/7P8Y63T
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit#gid=157275360
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Chains of Harrow (Update 21.1.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/820014-chains-of-harrow-update-2110/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Oberon
> forums.warframe.com/topic/801884-oberon-prime-hotfix-2062/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

*presses 4*

My Warframe is Weak.

stop posting your literal shit of a potato

Coming back after almost a year. Is Volt Prime good now?

nothing has changed.

I want Rebbeca to piss in my mouth.

>Lowered Corpus Tech Fire Rate from 750 to 600 shots per minute and lowered damage from 45 to 25.

YOUR LOTUS DOESN'T LOVE YOU, NOT LIKE I LOVED THE TUBEMEN YOU MURDERED

"tile" regor

I want to tenderly cuddle her and make love to her until we both are to tired to even buy plat. I know this is disgusting, but you can I say.

now nerf toxic aura infested along with napalm shots

You will love Potatos

well they were wrong but it appears you don't have the brains

we

HEY MAN WHAT THE FUCK

STOP FUCKING WITH MY DROPS

>KILL TYL REGOR
>MELEE RIVEN
>GET HIS WEAPON

COINCIDENCE?!!?!

>tfw you will never help tyl regor make Grineers great again.

i like my potatoes but don't even say i'd like your piece of shit of a ''potato''
i bet you're german too faggot

would explain the scat fetishism

>dual wielding secondaries
So I can use Aklex Prime now?

>until we both are to tired to even buy plat.
Thats hardcore

you shouldn't be getting hit in the first place you fucking casual
jesus christ is this what /wfg/ has become? did a bunch of forumshitters overtake this place or something?

Shit dude, I would love to get that riven to complete my grineer riven collection.

Stop trying so hard to fit in.

Post your Potato, and let us judge

>you will never impregnate Grineer Ballistas, adding fresh and healthy DANA to their gene pool

who's to say that i'll let a scatfuck even look at my potato

nobody

so fuck off

>wiggle

ACOLYTES WHEN?

I want potatos to die.

And all Frames to become edgelords fighting for the Red Veil and kickstarting the Imperium.

edgelords will start accepting semen donations in a few days

archmelee/archgun rivens when???
:0

epic post

fucking DELETE THIS

When we get archwing sorties and everyone on this thread lose their shit because they haven't made Amesha yet.

>wanting more archshit

:0

I can't tell if you're just painfully retarded or if you're replying to his ironically retarded post with another ironically retarded post

got any interesting shit for trade?

i only dont care for it

>this triggered

>sortie Uranus assassination

Forgot "cuck" and "autist" there.

I use the odonata prime for crits with the grattler
it's fun
I also use the knux because big dumb grineer hulkfists are entertaining

>only
honestly**

I'm still just really lost like
can you not tell that he was joking or are you genuinely mad?
I don't know if I'm getting memed

>replying to his ironically retarded post

>if a post calls me out for being a fucking shitter it's just ironic shitposting
:^)

we know it's you tqfaggot, post your boipussi now

I got a veiled rifle mod or unrolled lex if you're interested.

"joking"

>can you not tell that he was joking
but i wasn't

i knew as soon as i saw that in the patchnotes there would be forumshitters on the official site praising the change and saying "FINALLY THANKS DE XOXO"

but then i come here and see one of them doing it in the thread?
this place is for people that actually know a tiny bit of what they're doing, not mouthbreathing idiots that buy every prime pack and don't know what their abilities do

was hoping for melee.
the memes get to me recently, cant have fun otherwise.
never mind then.

>''Kill X amount of enemies with a Rifle''
>Kill them with Kohm
>It counts
>Equip Rifle Aura
>It doesnt count for Kohm now

Whats with this game?

Okay, so you're just legitimately retarded.
It honestly wasn't a good change and it wasn't needed, but still replying with "you shouldn't be getting hit in the first place you fucking casual" is something that exclusively braindead retards who think they're "hardcore gamers" reply with. Also, warframe is a fucking casual game. Nothing in it is challenging, there isn't even any real endgame.
I thought you were joking, but it turns out you're just fucking stupid.

Thank you (actual) retards for derailing the thread into a discussion about literally nothing.

>Also, warframe is a fucking casual game. Nothing in it is challenging
which makes the fact that someone is praising this even more pathetic

Do you guys like building inaros for pure CC and just playing him as a melee frame?
I'm not really feeling him so far, he isn't terribly fun even if he is nigh unkillable.

I mean yeah, you're not wrong.
However, your actual reply to his post still reeked of self proclaimed "gamer" who takes shit that's supposed to be done for fun seriously.

A pity, but it is your mod.

Keep or sell breach loader?

>DE can't fix Hyekka damage because their shitcoding for it is linked directly to our own Ignis

250% range with negation swarm and a Vaykor Hek for maximum chill time. I use a covert lethality dagger as a melee in case something with way too much armor is on the way.

Oh maybe that's why I wasn't getting him I was trying to play him like a melee frames. I'll give him a shot later. But yeah I was doing a max range and duration build, with rage you don't really need to care about efficiency

sleek code

>Knux will never be available on land.

The grineer archwing weapons are pretty damn good considering how easy it is to get them. They look amazing too in my opinion.

He is decent with melee, but there's other frames that might be better for that in case you're looking for endurance + melee capabilities, like Wukong, since he has inherent longer melee combo time. I really like healing procs on Inaros, if you're looking for a melee to use on him maybe the Hirudo would do you good.

buy plat

Why sometimes Nidus 2 doesnt work? It latches into enemies but it does not pull them in.

>these are the kinds of posts on Veeky Forums now
there's no hope for this place anymore

If they are in the middle of something else like being frozen or in an animation

nice one
truly,,,
ebin

Maybe its a good time to leave then

Then leave, stop this /v/ tier arguing

>again implying /v/ and Veeky Forums are different

right, done for today, as always heres your evening update anons.

Good luck! I'll be sure to buy it in case it gets accepted.

Damn man, looking good. Will this be a full body or just alternate helm?

Have DE updated you on when more graxx skins will be allowed into the market?

Do you actually get decent money from the skins that are already in the game?

Just got here, so from a fresh perspective I can say: You are both wrong.

If you are doing low level content then techs are easy.
If you are fighting high level content then the tech nerf doesnt matter because everything else is also powerful.

What exactly are you going for here?

Looks a lot more masculine/10

Good stuff.

Who the FUCK IS THAT

NEZHAFAGS BTFO BECAUSE THEY CAN'T UNTHINK FAGGOT

Its blatantly obvious dude come the fuck on. Oberon.

It's a nezha skin for the halloween tennogen event.

full body, doing some sort of demon/dragon thing.

as far as I've been told august is the next bath in. I'm hopefull the atlas one will qualifiy for the "spooky" round 10.

yes. if you put in the hours/submissions its good money.

see above. basically trying to make a demonic inspired thing without going to far outside of what qualifies as tenno.

its man-girl-girl-man

>If you are doing low level content then techs are easy.
>If you are fighting high level content then the tech nerf doesnt matter because everything else is also powerful.
nobody is even arguing about the tech shit at this point, we agree that the user who was overjoyed about the tech change was overreacting, and that's basically what you said so nobody was even arguing against that point anyways? In fact nobody was wrong, nobody was saying that the change was necessary and techs were difficult except the user in last thread.
I was just saying that the dude who replied to him with "you shouldn't be getting hit in the first place you fucking casual" sounded like a pretentious manchild.

More like actual queers btfo, the fuck is with /wfg/ being full of literal fags?

It sure feels like summer here.

>"you shouldn't be getting hit in the first place you fucking casual" sounded like a pretentious manchild
But he is correct. Once you get to high level stuff everything kills in one hit.

>corpus tech nerf

valkshitters crying tears of joy

>get an akstiletto riven
>realize it has dogshit disposition

It literally doesn't, though?
Honestly if you're getting one shot by high level stuff I'm kind of worried

I'll be looking forward to the graxx skins.

Bought both Valkyr and Mesa graxx and I love every second of it, keep up the good work.

You are thinking at a sortie level.
Paradigm shift your way out of daily missions

It does you retard. Thats why they are working on shield gating.

You're a fucking shitter and an idiot. Go back to where you FUCKING CAME FROM.

answer this, should you even be getting touched by techs at any level?

Holy shit that's neat.

You do understand that there isn't any endgame, right?
There isn't any reason to do anything beyond level ~150. Aside from this, your argument hinges on "lategame enemies one shot me" which can be disproven by building any fucking frame with survivability.
Also, he just said you shouldn't be getting hit in general, which is outright retarded. You don't even need to worry about getting hit because, once again, there's no reason to do anything above level ~150, and enemies do piss poor damage at most level ranges.
He's literally just trying way too hard to make a casual game seem difficult.
it doesn't fucking matter if you get touched by techs at any level. Yeah, it's painfully easy to avoid their shots, but there's no reason to because they don't do shit.
Worrying about dodging when you can just kill them is fucking retarded.
The fact that people are claiming to be getting one shotted by enemies is fucking sad.

Never reply to me again you fucking loser. I have 2 years of Warframe experience. When the fuck did you started playing the game? Last month? I have more knowledge about this game than the majority of shitters here including you. Get the fuck off the general.

Like the shitter you are, instead of going back to forum-shitfest you came from you instead try to prove your shitter point

FUCK OFF

>I have 2 years of Warframe experience.
Are you baiting or just braindead.