Perfect cars don't exi-

>perfect cars don't exi-

How is Lexus ever going to top this one?

slap a supercharger on it (das right bi-turbo soyboys. SUPERcharger not SOYcharger)

alternatively tell BMW to fuck off and make a supra based off of it

-ist with a manual transmission

i honestly feel bad for all the other manufacturers, it's just not fair

Why would you ruin this naturally aspirated engineering masterpiece with shitty forced induction?

Why do you idiots keep replying to these? Sage.

But muh parasitic power loss

bragging rights

You want bragging rights? How about 470hp that rockets you from zero to sixty in only four and a half seconds, with a ride so smooth thanks to the automatic transmission, and basically magic suspension, that you won't even spill your champagne glass, and will keep running for years and years. How's that for bragging

all the while traumatizing germans with their broken cars on the side of the road?

seems cool mate

A super could bring down that abysmal 0-60

>looks pigfat as fuck
>no manual option
>meme grille
>loads of gimmick bullshit that further limits your control over the car

not really it's just tuned for comfort. you know. like a proper luxury car? different gearing ratios could easily put that under 3.5 but lucky for the automotive world you benchracers sit in your bus, quiet. :3

It could also bring down comfort, luxury, and reliability.

>looks luxurious
>Its not for racing but for luxury and comfort, so automatic
>meme grille for eyecatching looks to show off wealth
>gimmick bullshit to take your mind off things that aren't related to your comfort

>shove a 5 litre v8 into a car that shits low 400 hp
>i-its for luxury shut up

>471 out of 5.0 N/A is low

ya a luxury gran tourer needs to be high strung as a f1 car. lol

It's literally for luxury. You've never experienced a good low revving v8. It's like the car is powered by suede wrapped clouds.

lol what the fuck even is this post.

Look at older jaguars, mercedes and so on. They're all nice V8's made to give a smooth low revving non-lurching power. The car effortlessly moves forward without doing it TOO fast, that's the point.

the cars a slow piece of fat shit that sits at the back of class crying im big boned because he cant be chad while he slowly pulls a gun out his backpack
the argument the rx8 is bad because it was never meant to be a sports car holds more ground than this being called a decent car

2l 4 cylinder engine transplant required to be competitive, hahahahahaha

>I'm a rural retard that only cares about big numbers
It's not a sports car, son. It's a grand tourer. It's luxurious. It's at the top of it's class. It's as good or better than any of its competitors in every category.

Fuck off cunt. I'd rather a vx Calais then that Lexus shit and no I'm not falcunt

>hybrid
>automatic

Nothing to see here folks, just another shit thread.

An ICE prevents a car from being perfect for me.

Sorry about your homosexuality

lc500 is best car ever made

What about the Supra or the LFA?

those are the best cars ever made too
lexus/toyota are cross dimensional and thus are allowed more than 1 best car ever made