Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

game saved! all is good now! ALIVE

Previous >New big update (bosses, summons, DPK gone, TBL closed and fishing system)
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1057

>Upcoming changes
New Card Effects: docs.google.com/document/d/1HeFXLzODIesKCviYQ8I8HhdtLDODNKJZDUw-d-ohdCI
In Development: Skill Balance, SummonAI, PvP, Cards treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1047

>Info and details about re-balance
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/ktest-ktos-class-rework-thread-important-info-in-1st-post/354628

>HG 315 Purple Weapons X Practonium Purple Weapons
pastebin.com/78mTQn1Y

>Latest Patch Notes
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=3&n=1

>Current events
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=33&n=1
and ingame 'News' button

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam (Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links

>Addon Manager (includes jTOS and iTOS addons)
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
DO NOT FOLLOW BUILDS FROM TOSBASE
tos.neet.tv

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Hunting Grounds locations and gear spreadsheet (all in RNG cubes now)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fP4G1JjL2pj6wMfpL_3o9pFWYIKpr3QnYgQ-XTfK21k

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds and Majiene)

>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

>she is still playing treeofsavior
How pathetic could you possibly ever get? This is so sad.

FUCK OFF MAUT

Patch was trash
WB reworked are disgusting
And people defend BDS ninja nerf

More pathetic then you can every imagine!

I want to fish again already.

come play with us in tels! just pm neshoi

>There's going to be a whole series of events revolving around the slave trade in this game

It's not a ninja nerf per se, just a return back to the old bad days.

Have you got that 315 bracelet recipe yet from Demon Lords spawninh now every 7 hours?
Have you got yet that recipe to craft that crystal used for craft that orange bracelet always from demon lords?
Have you got that crystal fragment used for craft the crystal you need for that orange accessory and for the accessory itself?
Have ypu farmed your 10+ lower WB/day for crystal fragments, no it's not the same fragment from demon lords this is a different one, and the blue bracelet you need for craft that orange?
Don't mind me, just doing my secret spot daily farm and comfy ET getting actually good gear.

>tfw no friends to do ET with
>tfw klaifag
i should have made a new account and just joined an english guild in the BR servers
at least i'm not in orsha or dediman

>mfw "dedimian"
>mfw I have 2 ET parties and keep turning off invites from other friends
Maybe you just suck as a person

shrimps or worms?

>all these bikini sluts running around
nice

worms

literally how
we're always missing people to do ET, sometimes people can't come, sometimes they just give up
just join a guild

does the paladin skill conversion finally work as intended?

just join a guild user
you might have to dig a bit though given how many of these guilds advertise themselves

what costume can you get from the fishing manager? please tell me it's a maid costume
I really want the black maid costume

Blue Maid

Red(common) and Black(rare) are from Fishing

>that one faggot that believes dragoons should have points in SPR is shouting that tokens are overpriced and the game needs even more silver sinks
>tokens are still cheaper to get with RMT than direct purchase

can you post some of them?

Tokens are overpriced. RMT is cheaper because of botting. There is too much silver going around, but the reason is too much silver being generated without anyone having to spend time manually generating it, not a lack of sinks.

>do ET
>get to 4F
>braindead doppel keeps last hitting the spirit and then walking off to the corner and killing mobs instead of attacking the totem
>does this for all the early spirits
>fail
>leaves and says TY
fucking why

i'm curious about this too since i got a maxed zooracle, wondering if monster dmg is better yet
my bokor was doing about 2000 dmg per zombie autohit

i wanna make new bokor though for damballa/hexing should i just do bokor/pd again

bokor 3 paladin 3!

How much money do necros make in Demon Prison? 100k per hour?

yup about 100k/h

>BDS doesn't spread
Well, time to buy that HOTTU PRICE reset DLC

I don't think rush got is intended changes. The aoe ratio seems to be lower than 8.

Bokor3 gains the most out of pd2 due to pandemic. I'm not sure if they fixed the hexing attribute this patch though, I tested last week and it didn't increase my effigy/damballa dmg.

Wugushi buffs!

I have like 15 tokens and about $300 of premium currency from all the packs sold at release that I never used.

I heard the game became pay2win and outfits are now in gacha boxes.

Is it worth it to come back? can I get anything good with premium money nowadays? Was Miko OP? Is the game still level 10 characters to farm dungeons and repeat next day?

>260 dungeon entrance teleport
>teleport to 280

???

>Is it worth it to come back?
no
>can I get anything good with premium money
It's still the same shit, but you can buy gacha for a 1% chance at something worth ~15m silver, which is a week or so of farming
>was miko OP
It was good, then got nerfed and now it's the delusional weeb class.
>is the game still level 10 characters to farm endlessly
Fuck yeah it is. Get to farming that 0.1% damage upgrade fuckbag.

If alone you make 0 money
If few necros, just enough to cover the spots your get around 140k/h
If 2+ necros every spot you obviously need to divide that 140k/h by the numbers of necros.

I TOLD YOU TO GO CHAP INQ :3

I made 300k/h for 4 hours while being alone in isolation area 2 this morning

Alone in that spot or alone in the map?

go away. it's just a bug that will be corrected

Alone in the map

BR will cry enough until BDS it's back to prepatch

>small silver fish: the event
Thanks Kim

I remember how I waited for this game to come out because of its Ragnarok vibes. But when it did, people gave it so many bad reviews that I never downloaded it.
The game looks beautiful and I don't remember what convinced me not to play it.

It sure has been a while since then, and by looking at this thread I can assume the game didn't die and it does have an active community. So...

You think whatever it was it was fixed already? Is the game finished or is there something that people are still waiting to be fixed?

What's better for survivability? Increasing defence with yellow gems or hp with red gems?

Depends

link 1 or thaum 1 for filler

PvP needs to be fixed. They removed PvP almost entirely, you can only challenge other people to a duel atm.

The game's not so great for new players because it's too tempting to rush to max level while ignoring most of the content. But, when you get to the endgame, there's only boring daily chores to do to get better gear, unless you want to backtrack quests to explore the lore and the world or complete collections and get achievements. Other than that, there's not much to do.

from what?
Using a full Alpra set btw

some shit was fixed but still make small and big problems
not much to do at max lvl, and most of the things you can so are boring and shit

try it yourself? its free

no RO tho.
fast leveling. no need to grind (exp). dungeon spam for lvls. farming items/silver.
so many classes, but many suck. only a few real good builds

Your defense and you hp obviously.

I want a black maid costume so bad
I would pay 20m for it

with that.. get yellows

26k HP and 672 def/920 m.def

yellow

wtf I love Kim now

YES YES YES YESSSSSSSSSSSS

>Current Year
>Not already having one

probably that or more

Be honest /tosg/, how badly do you want to fuck your character?

>how badly do you want to fuck your character?
you need help

my 0/10, she is a cute pure maiden
but 8-10/10 some other sluts

why fuck some pixels when you can fuck a real woman?
you're mom XD

I play a boy and am a boy.

I dont think anyone can yet. But the jap are working on it.

eksdee

gay away.jpg

This.

b-but chapPD will still do more than sadhuPD because only single target matters!

UI looks like cheap mobile game trash now what the fuck

>ToS mobile soon!
>Wolfknights soon!
>be sure to keep buying TP goy!

return play the game
Swordsman3 -Cata 3 -Dragoon 2 or
Swordsman3 -Cata 3 - Dragoon - Lancer or
Swordsman3 -Hoplite 3 -Dragoon -Lancer?

If you want to be a 0 damage shitty support slut
If you want to be a pvp shitter even though pvp was removed from the game
If you want to do decent burst damage against bosses but not amazing

>games already have a really bad connection and shitty performance in the west
>always had half of this already bad performance because never played in the server closest to my home when avaliable
>kept playing alone the whole time anyway
was the selfhatingpill worth it

>nobody kills Prison Cutter because of shit drops
>increase it by 60 levels

Well, it can't be helped.

it's one of the best bosses now since it "only" spawns on 3 maps and not on 12412 like some others

Didn't know Talt was in high demand

Now this... this is the update that makes me quit.

Bye everyone, was fun.

you did well, i wouldn't recommend this game to my worst enemy at this point

what's so bad about the update?

Post sluts.

Pdshitters who can't spread their aids as well as before.

pls help

PD finally got the nerf bat it had been asking for for a long time

why does this game still have a general? do Veeky Forums players love to eat shit or what

surprised the revelations online general died out

oh fuck.... even HE stopped playing... god damn it, it was one of the few reasons I was thinking of coming back and even the legends gave up on this.

It's not like there's anything better out there? is it?

>do Veeky Forums players love to eat shit or what
Yes!

look at this faggot, look at him and laugh at his ignorance

If you had to impregnate one class master who would it be

Why the fuck did I invest in a Fencer

Swaaz quit?

he's still playing.

That fucker was running his mouth about 5 days ago in shout, so no, he definitely did not quit.

cute costume!

oh look, this again
>not realizing CON and SPR have, point for point, the best return on investment of any stat in the game post-patch
>getting buttmad because some other player put like 20 points into HP and HP regen or SP and SP regen instead of getting like, 20 attack power

holy shit why are people this autistic?

>shitposting about someone who isnt T1
>who has proven to beat meta builds with sheer willpower
>can 2 hit beet's inquisitor AND HAS DONE SO multiple times
>beet can only win if he hides in ausrine and only approaches during ausrine otherwise he runs away until its back on rotation
>needing to be a tryhard against a squire3
for fucks sake, my rank is low because it hasnt reset from when i used to que as squire3. for the 50th god damn time i cant even get into TBL matches because my rank wont reset. i que for 60 mins and not once do i get into a fight.
stop implying im shit how about you 1vs1 me then? my rank isnt resetting and you have no right to shitpost and damage control against a squire3 low-tier class like really dont you have something better to do like complain about ausrine or getting 1 hit constantly?
fight be bitch if u think ur soo good, judging me based off of my squire3 rank 7 rank which cant be reset? youre trash
headbutt does 15k damage twice, unless you run around like some pussyfooted faggot who only approaches during ausrine and uses dispellers so i cant use arrest in town pvp then you legit have no reason to gloat when you need to be meta T1 just to beat lowest tier ingame.
heres video of a scenario in which 100% of any cookie cutter sheeple glass build would of just gotten 1-hit from any of the clerics moves, and again i literally get into NO matches at all. id have a ton more footage if i didnt que for 60 mins straight and never get in a match
>HAHA XDXD why you soo autistic stop sperging out spastic

wtf u want me to do when these jackasses insist that im shit but refuse to fight me 1vs1?

>lots of words, lots of assumption

Whoa bro, did I trigger you? Pretty sure all I said was you were running your mouth and nothing else. That hardcore knee-jerk defense tho.

Con/Spr investment doesn't do anything but save you maybe 10-50k per hour on potion costs. It's such a god damn waste.

>40 points into SPR in fucking dragoon where your only job is to use one or two skills as a little fucking support bitch for the players that actually do damage
You might as well just pump CON instead.

>>sheer willpower

calm down naruto

40 does sound like just too much, I'd still probably put 20 points in, if only because I completely disagree with your meta-obsessed viewpoint that Dragoon shouldn't be constantly using their skills