/svg/ - Shadowverse General

New prebuilt decks in the store.

Update on July 30 came with changes to seven cards: Tove; Baphomet; Spawn of the Abyss; Goblin Leader; Grimnir, War Cyclone; Ouroboros; and Princess Snow White
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=326
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=336

Rewards for top 10k players on August
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/890874494427975680

Leader poll results
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/890134639402209281

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Tool for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/1501492960
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/ourguy/

Save for next expansion anons

shadowniggers...

should i craft 2 BnBs?have only 9700 vials

What's a midshadow deck look like?

3x eachtar autofill

>ywn wiggle her jiggle

>Eachtar x3
>Cerberus x3
>autofill

>play the gaem
>neutralverse didnt even change
nice game svtards

>autofill
Unironically?

yes

>want to make BnB deck because that seems like the only viable forest deck
>don't have a single BnB

They're being fags because now that Neutral Blood got nerfed they need something to blame in lieu of their lack of skill and Eachtar wasn't nerfed into unusability so might as well blame that.

I don't know dude, I don't play shadow outside of dailies. Just look for lists of the previous expansion and swap something for Semen Eater.

how big is the cygames folder supposed to be, in appdata? I'm not sure if my game installed correctly even if it works since it stopped the download around 97% and gave connection error, then I closed, re-opened and after a few seconds "downloading" it shot up to 100% from 0% and looked done

Thank you.

How is wood of brambles balanced again...?

Just look for a list goddamn, gameai or gamewith

Went on a 4-match streak in ToG with autofill Eachtar. But seriously just copypaste a ToG list and .

Stormcraft is honestcraft.

lol? if anything it should be buffed to 3 or let its effect remain on followers

3x eachtar
3x zombie party
3x soul squasher

Are the ones I see basically across every list. Some run cerb/howl for a bit more aggression while some run thane for more board flood. Some run the neutral package for their 1-4 drops + demon eater and others run LW followers plus urd/necroassassin.

Amen to that

2.09 GB for me. It might be different depending if you have English or Japanese audio, I guess. I have English audio.

>pick Dirt
>Haven, haven, haven
>pick Dshift
>aggro, aggro, aggro
>Pick midshadow
>Ditrt, Haven, Nep, Haven
>pick kys
>Strom, Strom, Elana
>Pick Nep
>Dshift, Dshift, Haven, Haven
I fall from half of A3 to half of A2 today. I have no idea what to do

>Finally get something that isn't a one sided shitfest and can even be advantageous
>Brick

People still run nep? I've been meaning to try her out again since buying the precon.

Does anybody have a good decklist? The one I'm using is still the book meme list from pre WD.

cat blood, cheap and strong

ah heck mine is 2.08

>already hit grandmasters last month
>don't give a shit about the 10k player score shit
>having fun
man this is great
take a break and try later man

Some people run nep.
But game is to agressive for her now so its hard to survive until at least 7 so to get some heals with Khawy.

Dragon's not nearly as bad. It's probably still the second worst matchup for dirt rune but their only real heals are fervor and sybil. It's even better for rune since the the ouro nerf.

I ran into a Shadow player that used Khawys, Eachtars and Thanes. 9x 7 drops I dare do that in any craft and I fucking brick.
Shadowniggers are somehow immune to this and always have Skull beasts and lurching early game, Cerberus on 5, and nothing but lategame past turn 7.

Best NEET

reminder eris is luna's real mother and this will be revealed in the upcoming story mode levels

>even Erika's VA forgets about Cinderella's effect
Dumb lesbomaid.

I think it's a bit easier now that you don't have the Neutral Engine chugging on through you as easily. But really Nep never really was easy even with Ledger

If ramp dragon gets popular again nep will get played. They can't get rid of mords anymore without Odin and they probably can't fit Odins in anymore without being a dead draw against other decks.

I bet he ran 2 khawys and 2 thanes but that's still a lot

fuck off autist

Are there any good decks based on her? During launch I was trying to do a Siren's Tears deck with her getting fed to stupid levels but it was kind of crappy.

>implying they need to remove it when they can just storm his for 24 damage on turn 7

Eris is such a good mother!

Shes probably best used in Aggro shadow or sword.

Damn this PC downloadf is taking way to long....

She's solid in aggro shadow but aggro shadow can't compete with the neutral package very well. If they ever nerf Alice she'll be very good. ,

Morde isn't even the real problem, specially if you're playing big shit like Genesis Dragon, it's fucking Khawy.
Odin/LB doesn't even cut it when they can evo him and ram it into something or gets pulled by Nep and gets autodestroyed.

im pretty sure the download is fast, what is taking so long is the transfer of the game from one folder into another

Did anyone else notice thy changed Gabriel's voice actor? Sounds like ass.

source?

Works quite well in sword also thanks to Cock and Alvidas command for more ping dmg so Balanced man Alberto can rape your face for the last dmg.

i wonder what their tits smell like

Anyone get any updated Nep lists? Thinking about getting Shadow precon

Any decklists that I could work from? Just something simple for dailies

2478 now that spawn is gone
2378 if you face too much aggro
23478 if you want to be a retard and post your nep list here so we can point it out that you are fucking your nep pulls

Just use that one.2345678 nep is extremely good!

I don't' recommend you to play Nep in A ranks because of Haven

Who /DIRTBOYZ/ here?

So how is Snow White after the nerf?

What are these meme numbers?

Legendary Fighter.

Not very good. Has potential in an Elana deck or something though. Mainyu and Tigers are better for storm as always.

I'm glad Dirt Rune is finally viable. I liked it so much in RoB but it just lacked those few things to make it work. Now it's not only a perfectly viable deck type but it's actually able to have some variance instead of "shit golems until you lose the game because your opponent has an actual win condition."

Rune is my favorite craft along with Shadow so glad to see both in good spots

>wants to play nep
>has no idea what she does

Sorry but nep is a thinking mans deck. Maybe unga sword or blood prebuilts will be more suited for you.

Follower play points you use in Nephtys decks.
7 and 8 slots are just for Khawy and Mordecai
3 slot is reserved for Attendant
Don't use 4 pp followers. Hell's unleasher is the only good nep pull here and you're more likely to pull Urd and Necroassassin instead
2 pp slot is whatever.

The new t0 deck.
Its called lottery nep.
Only people who had constant good luck can climb with it.

Fun? In my Shadowverse? It's more likely than you think

Still really good, pseudo-denies and/or trades into 3-drops, enables dogs.
She's just not broken as shit anymore

>about to banish mordcai
doing god's work user

>2 roost
ABSOLUTE

>viable
LMAO
its back in the dumpster now that dragon is running rampant

Just make a typical aggro shadow deck but swap out Orthrus for NEETs

It's hardly rampant if anything you should worry about Haven and even that's not terrible.

what are you watching user

It's like playing a 1 drop off curve and having a 2 drop the turn after you really need it.

Thanks to the user who posted this Carabosse deck. Feels good to be playing blood as honestcraft again.

nicovideo.jp/watch/1501492960

Roost should interact with Enhanced costs.
Double Albert + Reina OTK. Thanks Rowen.

Sibyll has cute feet

It's just Daria dude.

Actually Dragon can't do anything if they do nothing for 4 turns.

Doing God's work user.

3pp roost -> 2pp windmill + 3pp Isra. So good.

dumb bandwagoning netnigger

Honestly that just looks like a shittier aggrobats deck.

Nigga, I mained bats in DE and have over 1000 games on that shit. I crafted 3x Carabosse at the beginning of the expac but gave up on it when I saw how unstoppable spawn cancer was. I just played user's deck because it seemed good.

I've played a lot of versions of aggro bats. Hell I invented combo Vampy deck in ROB, but this deck seems damn good to me.

>Snow White can't kill dogs or Goblins
>the only common 3 drops she can kill are Grimnir and Disagreeable Demon
>can't stop any attacks
>can't survive against any 2 drops
>is useless after turn 2

I don't see any reason to use her over Unica or Mainyu anymore. Even Snake Priestess can at the very least stop 2 attacks after being played.

What the actual fuck? CoC into CoC into Odin into Odin in take two at final boss. My 5:0 ;_;

>i'm just gonna evolve hedgehog and evolved fencer and just go face
>what's the worst that could happen
*thinks*

>trying to play the broken shadow deck
>literally losing every match
Honestly if I draw eachtar I win, if I don't I might as well concede. Maybe it doesn't work since I'm lacking soulsquasers and cerberus because lolnovials but even then the early board is pretty shit if I don't draw an eater or a lurching. Reminds me a little of burn dirt, when I always have the sigils in hand and no users.
Is there a point to khawy now that spawn is kill?

Fuck you, you can't trick me into crafting 3 Carabosse's.

HOMEBREW

>maybe it doesn't work if I'm lacking 2 incredibly powerful staples

Hm, I wonder.

>I mained bats in DE
Not him but do you think that helps your case? On the contrary I would say.

But user, you have a 3/5, why can't you win :^)
It went from an autoinclude to a dead draw so fast that I'm using manyus in aegis. Literally the only common 2 drop that you can kill is yurius and sanic, and yurius makes you eat at least one damage in face

>pick Nep again
>2 roaches in row
This is impossible.

>it's this fucking retard
now i know that deck is shit.

How can you emote x3 in a row at the same time?

>I invented combo Vampy deck in ROB
Discord, what's your problem? Do you wish newfags to believe you this bad? I can use the archive If I were autistic.