Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JX2F7SS420Q
twitch
twitch.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Brotherly memo that a game made barren of vigorous keepaway is not a fighting game worthy of being lauded.

Brotherly memo that within its next month after release Timeout 7 has dropped a greater percentage of its playerbase than SFV did within the same time window. Street Fighter 5 also had a higher peak for that a similar time window. All criteria predict that Tekken 7 is dying faster than SFV.

Brotherly memo that Dragonball Fighter Z will be a badly made fighting game with woeful zoning, horrible movement compared to the Marvel series, lack of multiple assists per character, and little character archetype variance.

I like SFV.

mana izumi is my favorite jav star

You are now posting in Marie's thread!

YEAH-YEAH! Now DANCE!

Will she make it into a KOF?

Her parents must be proud

post option selects

play arcana heart

I fucked some crossdresser at a major on the toilet and feel still disgusted.

playbirth you dummy

G O A T

i hate the homing dashes so much

this is from /v/ and someone just slapped /fgg/ on there right

Were they tight

Remember high quality pastas

how is pokken not a fighting game?

put it on ps4

>that one time eventhubs posted an article about that old /v/ meme tier list

>God tier
>CvS2
>Great tier
>SFV
LOL

does anyone even want to play current fighting game anymore

xrd rev 3 when

no this is the /v/ one

fgc acts really tough and thuggish but everyone's always such a big pussy when it comes to stepping it up from running their mouths and doing shit like this

fgg, have you ever considered learning a martial art or taking boxing lessons? don't get bullied by thuggish minorities at your locals. next time some hombre with a perm disrespects you, choke him out with your newly acquired jiu jitsu skills.

>tfw no fgg SFV lobby
what happened

Wanna jive

I don't

what game? Who is the other gentleman?

Play Weiss

Thank you user. This is a three star trial so there's no way they just wanted me to do an instant kill but it works so whatever. I'm guessing there's some confirm into one of the regular supers that does enough damage.

fighting is lame

Wild throw into tyrant rave should do the trick I believe

I think I did like throw into super or two supers or something cheesy on that one and it did enough damage.

Marvel 3, and some guy Luvhceez popped off to. Too bad he got popped on back

Just got into fighters with SF5 why are there so many ADD ridden kens, i've played about 30 games and majority have been ken.

Funny how the fgc has so many degenerates when it's such a tiny community.

>maximilian couldn't figure out how to do an enkidu combo so he got salty and completely changed his tune about unist

Truly, the bitchest of niggas.

Why do people play Alpha 2 over Alpha 3? Serious question, haven't played either in over a decade. Did Capcom just fuck up Alpha 3?

because people think Ken is cool

Why are you posting without your name grey?

dude he punches fire lmao

Ken is a scrub magnet. Welcome to street fighter, enjoy your stay.

Abare

Because I'm retired

lol

Alpha 2 is easier to play and has different/better balance. Only region that is good at A3 is Japan anyway.

>Red hanging out with people
Congrats to him then.

He's probably on a ban list.

Because that's just the kind of people Ken attracts.

>Last blade 2 in great tier
You can tell whoever made this doesn't play these games
youtube.com/watch?v=JX2F7SS420Q

i've been taking bjj for 4 years now and yes, fighting is very lame. usually, the last thing you want to do is fight.

let's say i was luvcheez in that situation. some broly minority is disrespecting me to my face. do i want to choke him out and face consequences? of course not.
what i can do though is put him in his place because of the confidence that knowing i'm a trained fighter and he poses no threat to me should he decided to escalate the situation. the goal isnt to fight, the goal is to stand up for yourself. then, if he decides to attack you for standing up for yourself and not letting him treat you like a 12 year old, you have your excuse to choke him out. when you're a trained fighter, you don't have to be afraid of other men because you know they likely pose no threat, and you can stand up for yourself in confidence and redeem yourself

is that reno? is that a fucking fgg meetup lmao?

martial arts are for those small in the brain and the pants

Tfw Redblade is a chad

You're ban evading? You know that's against the rules. Just stop posting butts/nsfw and you won't get banned, man.

We never gets good posts like these ever

why is mortal kombat shit again or is this just a meme

This is from /fgg/ also pretty accurate, the /v/ one had a plain white background.

I tried this even with dragon install and didn't get enough damage. Weird.

Playing some melty online

twitch
.tv/the_brick_

I hope you watched DVDES-439

>not hitomi or anri or rio hamaski

based bureek

The meme from what I remember was
>ugly as fuck no footsies safe strings into 50/50 all day and shit online dominated by a gay furry

Need more info senpai. What major? Were they in cosplay? Was it good despite your disgust?

No one actually gives a fuck about sfiv huh?

well im pretty shit myself but i'm enjoying it so far.

AH CAN'T HELP IT
MUST
Really I'm retired

im still dling that 600gb hitomi torrent

Thanks, mane.

twitch.
tv/the_brick_

/OURGUY/ BRICK IS STREAMING MELTY
GET IN ON THIS

trip on brick

>kof so ded that its not even on sites like g2a
fucking kill me

The problem isn't the degenerates, the problem is THAT one degenerate. Worst fucking attention whore ever.

Having fun is the most important thing desu.

>GG gets a general allowed on /v/
>/fgg/ was for forced to move to Veeky Forums
KEK

What do you mean retired? At least make yourself useful and post some harley.

nothing is stopping you from making a thread about fighting games on /v/

haha kek xd

When will someone fix the fishnet mod so it actually looks like this

What should I play on fightcade right now?

Metal Slug

/v/ stupidity is reason plenty

good thing you said meme since all of these are wrong except arguably the last one which changed during injustice 2

NRS has the best online in the industry and keeping your actions safe isnt nearly as easy as in something like street fighter since you have to commit and make harder reads due to how target combos work and the overall speed of the neutral game

most people here would like injustice and MK for what they are if they actually kept an open mind instead of just screaming everything except what they play is shit

They'll be forced to Veeky Forums if they keep it up long enough. Same shit happened with BlazBlue.

show us plant setups

Eh. I haven't really felt the need to save face since like freshmen year of high school. It is nice to know you can lay someone out but really I try to avoid that kind of situation altogether. It doesn't take much to permanently injure or even kill someone by accident in a street fight and if you ever find yourself in cuffs the last thing you'll be thinking is "Well, I showed him. I'm not a pussy."

I actually started to try to 2cc all metal slugs with a friend, so that seems like a great idea, thanks user!

For SFV, if i'm on PC should I stick playing against PC players? It seems that every time I lag it's against a console player.

kill yourself NRS nigger

Mods love GG over BB.

>Too risky for ESPN!

console fucktards are just much more likely to use wifi.

that's why there's been a new vegas general on /v/ every day for the last forever and ever, right?

>You will never pero pero that

Gigass Unchained, a movie by Quentin Tarantino

ABI-

PS4 players are usually on wifi

I finally did it guys.

What's the most active anime fighter right now? UNIEST looks cool but with no western release I'm sure finding matches is hell.

i dunno how you can have the patience for ranked

>-FAIL!