I bought a 1995 twingo. ama

>bought it a week ago
>already broken

Other urls found in this thread:

twingo-rent.ch/de/home/
express.co.uk/news/world/750123/peugeot-car-plant-closed-muslim-prayer-breaks-workers-took-too-many-claims-official
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Broken how
Also d7f engine?

the handbrake 'string' broke so now it doesn't work
41kw 55hp. d7f's were put into these since 1996

thankfully i have a backup FABIA, which appears to be a better choice than the cheerful twingo

Would you recommend a bong buys a twingo? I like the cars (although Veeky Forums might have caused this) but they're expensive in the UK since they're all LHD imports. Would it be a waste to spend almost 1000 pounds on this car (a Clio 2 can be had for 300) just because of the meme?

Handbrake cable shouldn't be all that tricky to replace

'95 is C3G era

You serously mark a car "broken" if the handbrake doesnt work? For me "broken" means that there's something wrong with the engine/transmission/steering, not a simple handbrake.

you are not worthy of it you infidel

it makes me happy just by looking at it so it doesn't have to work

pics or bs
also kys faggot

They're lighter and smaller so they probably get better MPG, and most of the oily bits are shared with the Clio anyway so finding parts shouldn't be an issue.
Huge glass or vinyl sunroof and clever interior are still valid selling points over the Clio too.

pic related

>The only MK1 reinforce I can find for sale online is 2300 bongs
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU RENAULT WHY DIDNT YOU MAKE RHD ONES ALL WE GOT WAS A SMELLY CLIO

I bet it'd be cheaper to take a ferry or a plane over to mainland Europe, shop around for one yourself, buy it, take a ferry back to Bongland and fix all the paperwork.

Maybe, but it's a huge hassle for a car that's basically disposable in Europe .shame though I like the twingo. There was one for sale for 1000 a few months ago maybe it's just a matter of waiting for one to be sold.

It is, but isn't that kinda what Veeky Forums does best? Make it a fun Twingo-shopping trip or something and document the entire thing for maximum Veeky Forumstism.

Jokes aside, they do pop up in the UK from time to time for decent prices, and imported ones are likely to be better cared for than regular Euro-market ones.

twingo d7f here.
1997 - 384.000km

>there's a site where you can rent a twingo
>nothing BUT twingos

twingo-rent.ch/de/home/

Looks like the Yurops are even more autistic about these cars than we are. Pic related, their fliers.

Just buy a dacia or one of dem new Chink MGs.
They are disgustingly cheap right now and ripe for mods

jesus christ how horrifying

Most people don't give two shits about them, but they have a real cult following if you look a bit deeper.

>baguette crap
>old french crap
>ever
You brought this on yourself OP. Even last year consumer reviews showed baguetteboxes having the most problems

Threadly reminder baguette brands are so cucked they had to close a factory because sandniggers kept praying during worktime

express.co.uk/news/world/750123/peugeot-car-plant-closed-muslim-prayer-breaks-workers-took-too-many-claims-official

>Guaranteed replies

this one is different though