Just failed the vision test. What do I do?

I just moved to commiefornia, and I'm at the DMV to renew my license.
I go in and fail the vision test for the first time in my life.
I have 20/15 in one eye and 20/70 in the other, never been denied
a license in my life. If anything it normally says that I have to wear
glasses in order to drive. What do I do in this situation?
The light box they used for the test was dirty as shit but I guess the
lady administering my test thought I would cheat so I she wouldn't
let me use the hanging posters. So I basically scored a 20/90 -20/100
in my bad eye even though my exam results show otherwise. Can I just
go to the doctor and get a note or does the DMV usurp all other authority now?

Help me Veeky Forums, I'm a very safe driver. I haven't received a single ticket in
all my nine years on the road. I feels so unfair that they can deny me a
license when I have near perfect vision in at least one eye. At this rate
if they are going to deny me a license they should be denying anyone
with sub 95 IQ a license as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-1cgx3B4Mp8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how about you get some glasses, loser

Should I just tap a fucking magnifying glass to my bad
eye and wing it? Like the lady gave me no instructions
after I failed. What if I just tell them I can't use the light box
because it bothers my eyes?

Just stab yourself in the bad eye and you'll have good results in all remaining eyes.

lol 4 eyes faggot

This
youtube.com/watch?v=-1cgx3B4Mp8

I've got them. I pass fine when I don't have to use the light box.
It's not medical grade equipment, how can they say that the score
I get at the eye doctor is less accurate than their shitty methods.

open your chink slats

I guarantee I drive manual better than any of you turds.

reeeaaaalllly doubt it, buckaroo

I reaaaaally doubt your rebuttal, bucko.

laser eye surgery

That's it. Let's drag race, spanky.

Fine. See you at the finish line, buster.

This has to be bullshit. Even in Onterrible the vision test is administered by looking through device similar to oversized binoculars on a desk. Both eyes are used at the same time.

What if you lost one eye in a workplace accident? Would they deny the person a license because of someone stabbed you in the eye the day before abbr you had to wear an eye patch for 24 hours?

People with one arm are allowed to drive vehicles because to deny them a license based on a disability is infringing upon their human rights.

Op here, I'm just going to buy clip on magnifying glasses so I can pass and tell them fuck off.
In other states I've experienced they same where they only test both at once. But I guess they
test them separately in California. Ironic that an illegal mexican can get a special illegal
mexican license here but I can't get a license.

the way i see it you dont drive at all anymore, visionlet

I've got a temporary license until I pass, brainlet.

If you moved from another state, you shouldn't have to do any tests? You should just be able to give up your other states license and get one in the current state without any tests.

Again, not in California. I'm glad I'll only be spending a few years here.

I fuckin kekd

Fake and gay, they don't deny license for vision they just put a restriction on it. Try wearing your glasses next time.

They definitely did though, maybe I just got a bitch at the counter.

The only way that happens is if you can't pass even with glasses, if that is the case then you legitimately shouldn't be driving.

They let one eyed people drive all the time. Thats is basically what I am. I have 20/15 in one eye and 20/70 in the other. I shouldn't drive because I don't have chad vision? I've been driving for nine years with zero tickets or accidents.

No, I'm saying your story doesn't add up and doesn't match how the process works, I am assuming you are leaving it key information. The 20/70 in one eye is fishy since that is the cutoff for no glasses. I am betting you told them you don't have glasses trying to trick them into letting it slide for being so close and they probably told you to go see an eye doctor.

easy solution:
pull out your bad eye and wear a kickass eyepatch

damn fucking owned.
nice one op

I wore my glasses man, I have one perfect eye, I'm allowed to drive. I haven't left out any details. If you believe the Fucking DMV is a flawless organization I don't know what to tell you. I don't know why I thought I would get relevant advice from Veeky Forums when this place is full of bootlickers anyway. See you on the roads.

I sure hope you'll see me on the roads. Not so convinced though.

Well, my bad I got hot headed. I'll post here when I get licensed if anyone is curious what the process looks like. I probably wouldn't believe me either from an anonymous perspective.

>OP is being a fucknormous lying faggot again

fuck you cunt I'm not lying.

This thread is samefag central what the shit.

We even give driver licenses to illegals. What the fuck is wrong with you?

>get contacts instead of driving glasses
>take test with contacts
>get unrestricted license

How retarded was the person testing you?

This has happened to me. while my eyes are not as fucking terrible as yours I took the test while dehydrated/ hungry and failed.

You'd be surprised how much that will affect your vision. Maybe get off the computer for a couple days and try again after eating a full meal and drinking some water.

My eyes are fine but I'm sure most motor vehicle registry workers are retarded.

I'm ded

OP here. I've successfully passed the after trying again on a full stomach and plenty of water. For anyone who is curious had I failed again, I'd have to get an optometrists approval before getting a license.