H-hey guys

H-hey guys...

remember me?

d-do you remember when I was your best friend?

ha... haha...

stinger can be our friend

OH GOD NO

Funny how quick the shilling ended when they hit the lots. Couldn't blame "pre production" anymore for the shit performance.

The charger is so much better it's not even a fair comparison. Korean cars should not be pricing themselves like Japanese cars. People say Korean cars got good recently but how can we say that when there's no 10+ year ones on the road because they all broke down?

Chargers and Challengers are put together like total shit, trust me the plant is in my home town and I personally know the retards who make these things

To be fair this is probably one of the best things Kia has ever made.

>Implying a 50k Kia won't also be totally shit

That's like saying "one of the least smelliest turds"

I mean. I'm guessing you flew to Korea and lived next to their plant too for a fair and equal comparison.

That's not really the point. I like how it looks. But the performance is not there. They have a 425hp V8 at their disposal. They should've put that in for the price. And have a manual transmission to stand out from the crowd.

The Chebby SS already exists, no one bought it

GM intended to kill it. Still lasted 4 years with a MSRP of $45k. The first year was auto only.

problem is you need to add like $9k in options packages to the Charger to match the technology and creature comforts of the GT and GT2 Stinger and none of the V8 models come with AWD so it wont handle for shit off the tarmac.

is it out yet?

Yes. Can be yours for a measly $60k

>is faster around the track than the stinger
>lol no awd so it can’t handle

Think you should rethink your statement buddy

Yeah, I just drove you home from work. Didn't realize the wifi in the garage was that good.

I own both a 2017 Durango r/t and 2015 Challenger srt. Both cars are well built and solid.

60,000 US dollars for a fucking KIA? Jesus christ what are they smoking.

who do I believe?

I legitimately own them. I also have a 2003 slt that still runs like the day I bought it. I owned a mustang before the Challenger, Challenger is heavier but a much more comfortable ride. The old slt has made a bit more geared toward Dodge as I've never had a single major problem with it until a recent hail storm. Even then it is mechanically sound beside the cosmetic hail damage.

My 06 sonata still runs and drives fine...

Poor person thread starting all you old or entry level bmw/audi and mercedes fags get in here. Time to cry why our shitboxes are better than a factory brand new shitbox that nobody will buy

pic?

I want my next car to be brand new and I've grown to love the idea of a sport sedan, it blows everyone out of the water while still being able to go on road trips or haul friends comfortably.

But the Kia doesn't perform much better than my 10 year old Cadillac. Even worse it's more dull with an automatic.

If I had 60k I would get a new GS-F or a 2016 used RC-F and do donuts in the kia lot while I laugh at the scammy salesmen inside.

Goddamn the scat pack is such a good value. Perfect dd with muh hemi

I kinda want one now.

This, it looks like a fucking Malibu and the reason was clear: GM wanted to show that Holden needed to go.

>shilling stops week before Christmas
>shilling resume 1st week of Jan

How was PTO paid kiashill?

A base 2018 1LT corvette can be had less than the high end stinker and out performs it in every way. The vette will have substantially better resale value over any Kia *forever*.

> To be fair this is probably one of the best things Kia has ever made.

The bar was below sea level to begin with, so that assertion is not saying much.

I prefer its hotter sister.

Same platform?

not a hatch?

I still love the Stinger. I really want to test drive one. My brother might actually buy one but I guess I'll see if it lives up to the hype.

Same platform and drivetrains as the Stinger, but lighter and different suspension tuning, more sporty instead of a cruiser. Also sedan bodystyle instead of a liftback, judging by pictures.

>lighter
>better handling
>looks better
>nicer interior
>turbo 4 comes with a manual

looks nice

I really liked the hatchback on the Stinger because I need that kind of space for business/life.

HOWEVER, 50 grand for a car right now is topkek for me and I guess they wont sell and the company will go back to making crossovers because I'm just gonna keep using my old car.

>wanting a Chrysler product

The Genesis G70 starts at around $35k

Acura still exists and they sell the last gen Accord as a hybrid for $70k

I'm not a woman.

Could have fooled me

You try storing 50 grand worth of camera gear in the back of modern car trunks these days, man.

I need the space, and I don't want a van or a crossover.

I also spend my money on stuff that makes money rather than stuff that depreciates.

Let the women have their hybrid acuras.

I'll keep buying the houses they rent.

>you can only finance a car or finance a house
Americans...

Just buy a van, being concerned about fucking looks for a work vehicle makes you a woman

Typical middle income is like 4 to 5 grand per month.

Typical mortgages in my area are 2 to 3 grand per month.

Could I afford to buy a car? Sure man.

But, I'd rather keep saving and get to the point where I own apartment buildings, so I can retire well and buy awesome cars then.

I don't want to have a camera on my shoulder forever and end up in a tiny condo.

Brand new Grand Caravan is like $17k

>so it wont handle for shit off the tarmac.

handling in rough conditions is more important than how fast it can go around a memeloop.

>breaks glass on your kia hatchback
>steals camera equipment worth more than your car :^)

You never leave gear alone.

fucken this

> just copied a 4 series
> ok, lets copy an infiniti no

Is that 35k in the same way as the stinger starts at like 30k, with the turbo 4?
I'd like to see the numbers on the v6, and see if the stinger ends up being ok. Either way, since it's korean these things will probably drop in value like rocks so a used/cpo might be acceptable.

Yeah turbo 4. I'd be interested in one if I can get the manual with upgraded infotainment
Too many companies think people buying manuals are poorfags who deserve literally no options, seems Mazda are the only exception where you can get a top of the line Mazda3 or something with a manual

>$50k for a generic shitbox

k

>oo many companies think people buying manuals are poorfags who deserve literally no options

What about bee em double you?

Welcome back kiashill. How was your 2 week break?

>50 grand for a car right now is topkek for me

In 1 yr, thst 50 grand will be 30 grand thanks to the 40% first year depreciation kias have. Enjoy

Over priced shit that falls apart. The guy that used to run BMW's M division is in charge of Genesis now and says the same thing