/bbg/- Bloodborne General

big guy edition
manlet >information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

reminder

HEY MANLETS

>65+ arcane scaling
>charge ATKs UP +5.6%
>increases stamina consts 1.4%

She's a keeper. Time to reroll the dungeon. Same pw, bbg77, throughout the whole thing. Kkvk8gsj, gonna speed run it as fast as possible, as long as possible. Join whenever and expect to Fight the Elder a bunch, and if you're fast maybe the BPS or Keeper. If you're interested in doing this sort of thing on your own research scumsaving.

The actual reminder

I want to hug Doll

i wanna kiss everyone here because they are great

BSB got me, Kermit, ringing at the fog, pass is zoo now someone else is using bbg

Same
Aw user

>184594694
Day of Wheel is coming for you, Sarah.

NOT NEEDED

Kos?

Ahh thank you Kemrit

For the honour of Cainhurst.

>he doesn't know

Cheers, what's your level?

19 at the moment, but about to level up, this guy's gonna be my Bowblade build

I MISS YOU CHUNK

fuck Defiled dog

Here's a bigger version, user

Keeper's dead, about to kill the BPS. Ring bbg77 for echos, gems and memes.

>NOT NEEDED

40skl/40blt or 31/50 for a Bowblade/Rifle Spear build? I want to be able to use both forms of both weapons effectively, so I'll be using temperings until the autism kicks in for BLT gems. Best versions to use? BLT builds escape me.

FUCK THE DOG

THAT FUCKING CHARGE

Isee it coming but I can't get away in time

Isn't Doll's skin made of porcelain (or something like that)? Because if yes then her skin wouldn't look like in the image near her mouth.

>beheading with a fucking Rapier

Stop this shit

sure, there is no need in item description for the queen's dress
she's pure beauty without any words of doubts

Beckoning at Research Hall lamp.

Healing church must pay.

Vileblood filth not welcome.

Pass is bepis.

Just let them live in their little fantasie bubble.

Coming

omw

>learn to deal with hotdog moveset
>he gets a new one after his head breaks

Anyone want a buddy?

look closer and you will see it's not a rapier but more like saber with sharp edge

Don't think about it too hard user just enjoy the hug

So it's some imaginary made up weapon because it's not the Reiter and Rakuyo was Maria's weapon.

Reminder that Confederates are the coolest dudes on the block.

>Just got a 34% Attacks Up at Full HP off Watchers

>ATTACK DOWN

JUST

FUCKING

REEEE

MY

SHIT

UP

Can you give me a hand with the BPS? pw is bbg77

>things that never happened

SRRCing now

>Rakuyo was Maria's weapon
>A trick sword originated in the same country as the Cainhurst Chikage, only this sword feeds not off blood, but instead demands great dexterity.

sure
>In his time, Master Logarius led his executioners into Cainhurst Castle to cleanse it of the Vilebloods.
>But all did not go well and Master Logarius became a blessed anchor, guarding us from evil...Tragic, tragic times...that Master Logarius should be abandoned in the accursed domain of the Vilebloods.
>I must free him, so that he may be properly honored in martyrdom.

Well let's get the ball rolling, post your Hunters and what side games you're playing when not playing Bloodborne

>Dying to patients

Beckoning again my dude.

He was abandoned because he literally stayed there to guard the entrance to annalise
The cainhurst shitfest was a slaughter

Whoever the sad salaryman that put Attack Down in the game was at Fromsoft needs to seek professional help.

He has souls on his conscience. People have probably died while farming for gems too late at night with no sleep and suffered aneurysms/blood clots in their legs.

If there was more covenants in Bloodborne, what would the following covenants entail:
>Powder Kegs
>The Choir
>School of Mensis
>Tomb Prospectors

I think it's the same guy who designed the charge attack hitboxes

If you'd like I'm about to scumsave farm for cold abyssals, you can help and get a ton of gems.

rapier hasn't only a thrust moveset user, it has also a slashing one, meaning that the blade is probably sharp around the edges, meaning it can decapitate a grounded foe.
Still, since the blade is so thin, it would require great amount of strenght since the opponent would most likely be struggling
tldr the art is wrong but not for your reason

somehow i doubt this is the real sarah

>powderkegs
split in 2 parts, one of them invades worlds but completely ignores the host and just kills every beast in the area while the other gets summoned when the first one attacks and defends the beasts
>the choir
getting fucked by AYYS
>school of mensis
kidnapping with your Yaharbros
>tomb prospectors
spelunking

Pls help me I don't know what I'm doing

Sounds good user, let me check my arc builds and see if any of them need radial colds

More skill than bloodtinge if you are running those weapons

40/40 would be alright if you want to somehow stay around meta level. If you actually want a fun skl/blt build you have to overlevel

I was hoping you would return to the elevator soon, ringing again.

dont bother with the rifle spear, literally the only bad trick weapon in the game

How to beat frc camera beast?

Senran Kagura Festival Versus.

just hit the leg-
>frc
Oooh, that's easy then
You don't

>stayed there to guard the entrance to annalise
would he let alfred to come into Annalise's chamber?

>cainhurst shitfest was a slaughter
but vilebloods had more survivors

but why?

I fell down the stairs like a fucking retard. Sorry.

i play a lot of stuff, mostly rpg games like LISA, or other indie stuff, i got a thing for rpg maker rpgs
recently dead island and overwatch because one of my friends play it
40/40, gun damage on rifle spear is garbage but you still want to deal some damage without relying only on arrows right? Go for 40/40

oh, hey bloodborne man! How's the hunting business?

would he let alfred to come into Annalise's chamber?
If we didin't kill him he'd probably tell him to fuck off but in a real nice way
>survivors
Annalise is undying, crowsteel was probably out hunting for his shitty queen and the whore was only a distant relative

>Me sucking dick at bloodborne

I give up

I can't defeat defiled hotdog, I'm doing no damage to him and he kills me too easily

I break is 4 legs and his head and he is still half health.

Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction. Crack in Time next

He's not that bad, lads. Just relax and pick your shots.

40/40 it is, thanks lads

It sucks, but it's in theme with the primitive hunter thing I have going on, spear and bow, you know? The charged R2 is fun at least.

But I want to clear my dungeon. Well, I was able to spam him down to half health with EG. Anyone want to srrc? Pass is blltb

>fucked up the greentext
Someone pass me a bloodletter i'll kys myself

Choir and Mensis would most likely be rivals. Maybe league and tomb prospectors would divide the coop buffs: League gets coop buffs only outside of chalice dungeons, TP only get coop buffs in CD. Maybe Powderkegs would rival beasts.

Can't post my hunter now, I currently Das2 and Darkest Dungeon. I'll soon get DaS 3.

Post build, weapon and gems, there is probably room for improvements.

Ok I've rung the BB, pw is the same, bbg77

To anyone interested in getting some radial cold abyssals, srrc in and help me farm the Elder.

nice webm of you dodging his easiest attack to dodge and then dodging a standing charge instead of the faster one

wtf

dummy, you are meant to break one limb then hit it when its broken, hits on broken parts do x4 damage

That's the only charge he has unless you break all four of his legs like an imbecile.

I'm wearing the Old Hunters gear too you know.

>Powder Kegs
>Increase Resilience to Staggering (increase in hyper armour frames/strength)

>The Choir
>Quicksilver Use -1

>School of Mensis
>Visceral Attacks gain insight (new visceral animation, only versus players/npcs)

>Tomb Prospectors
>Item Discovery Up (adds however much insight total you have as an extra amount of item discovery)

What happened churchbro? Should I meet you back at the lamp?

Alright I'm ringing again on another build, this one is too low leveled.

I'd come but FRC darkbeast is unironically stronger than every single great one in the bloodborne universe combined

Darkest Dungeon and Injustice 2.

doggo is by far the easiest big chalice boss in the game, most times i fight him i never even need to roll, just stand out of range

Anyone up for a maria bully? Ringing at the fog pass is 123pswd

What BL are you? What kind of build?

you would think that breaking all his limbs would make him slower not stronger

I'm gonna be savescumming 5pwujscd for arcane, bolt, and fire triangles with a decent curse
Any lads wanna tag along for some watcher gems?

>Injustice 2
don't play that shit

SRRCing now, but what's the glyph in case it takes too long?

sure, pass?

what do you mean?

These would be way to OP compared to the covenants we have
>have 50 blt
>be choir
>become a cowboy

I pretty much only play Dota, CSGO and Bloodborne

kkvk8gsj