/aog/ - Attorney Online General

Diddling Edition

/aog/ is a place to primarily discuss Attorney Online but also Ace Attorney in general.
Whether you want to talk about your favorite cases or characters it's all welcome here.

>What is Attorney Online?

In short: It's multiplayer Ace Attorney.
AO is a virtual chatroom/courtroom mix which we use to perform improvised AA-like trials, Civil Cases, Class Trials, Jury Cases, Investigations and more! Choose from a wide selection of AA characters (and guest characters), pick a position (Defence, Prosecution, Judge, Witness, etc.) and dive into a whirlwind of logic, banter, theories and memes.

Come join us on our server:
Attorney Online Vidya (Dedicated)

>The Main Reference Doc (contains AO downloads, rules, FAQs, polls and more):
docs.google.com/document/d/13DDwBcpxQp3p7AQDSLLf6TysJTsDr_EbypQs45zHZ-4/edit
Be sure to check there for the Quickstart Guide!

>Gameplay footage?
You can find a list of streamers and recorders for a general time frame here:
pastebin.com/kg2VnSYd

Alternatively, you can look through our Case Archive to find completed documents and recordings of individual cases:
ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/wiki/Case_Archives

>How to create black footage for the 3DS games
docs.google.com/document/d/1k5wNNmF2-i6U4AI0zI7dkIJK9iChx36k2e3VW1bzofk/edit#

>News
DGS2 trailer youtube.com/watch?v=U6oclCrPyNo
DGS1 translated playthrough is back on youtube youtube.com/watch?v=0m-AdWHDEAA&list=PL1vvPkGTr_iR67W3Cpmw5APvfCoQYmVoX
Third Witness continues to be a meme

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=32668
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I made this just for you, I hope you like it.

aceattorney-main-sorter.tumblr.com

I specifically didn't include most dead people to keep the sorter reasonably long. Investigations games, Layton and Dai Gyakuten characters will be in the spinoff sorter. Is anyone important from the main series missing?

Grammar fixes

Cloco -> Clonco
Solomon Starcuck -> Solomon Starbuck

>Starcuck
seems right to me

I knew it!

Too bad that the thread is dead.

F thread

I would like Ema to hold my penis instead (in her hand, while jerking it)

I really enjoyed Barok this trial.
I'll upload the whole thing later.

forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=32668
>Finally, you may want to stick around to the very end of the stream. If all goes well, we'll have one more surprise to show off...
What could it mean?

>when the detective presents this mid-trial

*Enjoyed being

I had something more like this in mind

What penis and balls? She is grabbing an AR-15 (deadly assault rifle) in that pic

Do games go without penalties because the judge is too limpdick to penalize either side or because Prosecution/Defense don't make many mistakes?

Please r8 my taste

Complete and utter shit

Complete and utter perfection

Not with acro that high.

Sauce?

Acro is the "adult-appeal" villain (requires emotional maturity) so I don't expect you to understand.

>cripple with a ham fisted story who tries to kill a mentally stunted child because of an accident that she couldn't have forseen

>adult appeal
That's kinda funny considering his motive is something a child would come up with.

Wow, what a total coincidence that suddenly this thread gets two replies that are less than 30 seconds apart... waow!!

>Acro-hating manchild
>subtlety
Pick one.

>le samefag

I didn't say that, but clearly you knew what you were doing so that's the first thing that popped to your mind. Check and mate.

>I didn't say that

Ex actly.

Well hopefully you're not implying that, because two posts happening under this board's posting time limit is anything but a sign of samefagging

So what is the appeal about acro?

>because two posts happening under this board's posting time limit is anything but a sign of samefagging
Tsk tsk tsk. Nice try, friend. But especially in a dead thread like this one, it's pretty much a telltale sign of samefagging.

Two posts from two separate devices - one phone, one Mac (probably). The oldest trick in the book.

Like I said>(requires emotional maturity)

If you can't explain why you like something then it's fine man. I like plenty of things I can't explain. Like pretending to be a virtual lawyer.

the requirements for a person to enjoy a character are not the same as the things said person finds appealing about it, unless you're claiming your only reason for liking him is that you're trying to imitate the people you think like him in an attempt to gain those qualities, which is a shallow reason

It took me almost 15 mins to fill this out so if I don't get
>at least 3 replies
>2 positive
>1 negative
>and maybe a kiss from a cute girl
I will literally kjill myself

How do I take screenshot??

>Larry number 1
How
HOW

H O W ?

What's wrong with Larry? He's the chillest dude and a total bro whose always there to help a buddy in need

Larry just seems like one of those characters who doesn't even have enough positive qualities to get him midway up that list, and that's not including his pathetic nature and tendency to be annoying in the games

Larry is the Oldbag of male characters

don't agree with your #1, but I like your list. Here's mine

>people shunned Hazama pre-case and stated their intent not to join because of him being there
>he ended up being the best witness of the case
APOLOGIZE

It's not hard to be better than trash.

But even outside of that he was a good, functional witness, and he had a good gimmick

Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse, mods just banned someone for "impersonation" of another user. When this server started we tried to stay anonymous, we tried to not be namefags, we tried to not be the circlejerk that other servers were, and now we're worse than all of the other servers. Soon the confirmed user's list is coming, and if your name isn't on it you will be banned. It is all downhill from here.

Go home Rhoda.

My years of spreading misinformation about Rhoda such as the blackmailing, tantrums, and snakehood has worked. I have gotten an innocent user banned permanently from the discord.

Not everyone who stands up for Rhoda, or in this case against mods, is Rhoda.

But they are this time.

I would know if I were Rhoda.

How important is having played the AA games to play AO?

Depends if you care about spoilers or not.
If not, at least one.

>Athena first

Not at all!

Holy shit, this is what I've been saying for more than a decade now!?

Practically nil.

What meme magic do you want to happen in your next case, /aog/?
Share your hopes and dreams with me.

I want everyone to have a nice fun case and enjoy themselves

I couldn't decide so I just ranked them by how often I masturbate to them [if at all, didn't actually fap to nobody at #60 and below]

I'm not gay btw, if a guy is high it's because he was often in the hentai pic/doujin with a girl that I often fap to - i.e. Edgworth gets to fuck Ema the most so... I'm not gay for him or anything, I just project on him.

Turned out to be a pretty good list don't you think?

Godot is indeed Kino.

Not bad, our fap tastes are compatible, although Larry is learry dogshit.

Why Juniper and Sasha so low? They are cute and fappable and not badly written. Robin should also be higher, she stole the show and her P-E-E-K is the most memorable moment of Dual Destinies if you ask me.

>Pearl
>Means
>Manfred
Okay, I'm judging you.

Means and Manfred I vaguely remember from some rape hentai pic[s].

And don't worry, I don't fap to loli Pearl, I'm not a lolicon (I only fap to quality loli) and she is an unbearable cunt as a loli. Her post-DD teenage hentai is pretty good, mostly because of Righteoustea.

*kisses him*

DOesn't work on my phone.....

Where can I find good hents? I like rapelay and gangbangs.

Ranked from garbage to worst garbage.

7/10

8/10

3/10

6/10

5/10

The first one wasn't sorted.

I like Larry too.

I'm new here. Do you guys do any cases that involve rape or other erotic things? The OP got my hopes up.

We have enough ERP shitters thank you very much.

Rapists are always welcome here.

>Verin memes op image
FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF

So, when will the next TyH be?

>neo CC

There are occasionally cases that have sexual content in them, but don't expect them to be handle in any way other than as a really bad joke

There is no confirmed user list, and there wont be as long as I'm admin. *noms bait*

1) it's discord. Not even the first time Rhoda's been banned from Discord

2) Nobody has stated it's permanent. As stated in the mod actions, it will be discussed.

Such a friendly person

I want to lead defense and not be slow as molasses.

Sounds like you need a USEFUL support

For a topic of discussion: Detectives should just be witnesses that give forensics-based testimony as to why the defendant is the killer, like they are in the games. Their duty of arbitrating asspulls should be given to the judge, a role that's already supposed to be a neutral party, and has had issues where people don't participate because they don't have much to do. Requests are made one at a time when things are needed to be clarified, or when either side makes a yet unproven assertion

Nice

Yer honor, pen pen.

Penis?

How many people ITT play the Ace Attorney games?

I do. I've played all the games to completion except DGS, PLvsAA, and Apollo Justice

That's weird, why not aPOLLO justice?

Post raging peanuts and/or stenos.

I dropped it at case 3, later watched it on youtube, and then decided that I definitely didn't want to experience that part of the game myself

*ding

Two things.
One, I want to make the peanuts all go "WEW" in OOC chat again.
Two, what theme is that? I want it.

>bait
>when the only reason the ban happened was "he's impersonating my circlejerk friend"

random bans without namefag lists is even worse, if someone joins the server and uses the same name as someone else without knowing someone else already uses that name and they get banned why would this server ever be seen in a good light?

How about a case where Detective Gumshoe is down on his luck, spends his nights heavily drinking, going from one bar to another, except one night he overhears a conversation between a Yakuza hitman and a corrupt military official smuggling weapons (a Major). The hitman shoots him and Orlando I mean Gumshoe rushes to the scene only to get knocked out from behind so that the crime is blamed on him.

In the morning, he wakes up next to the Major's dead body just as Oldbag notices them and calls the police (and a cat runs away). Edgeworth gives him 48 hours to prove his innocence.

Cool idea

That sounds like the premise of a fan fiction, not a case we usually run