Just bought an opel vectra B for 4,500$ dollars

Just bought an opel vectra B for 4,500$ dollars.

Pic related, mine is red though.

Are you Swiss?

no

almost 5g's for this piece of shit. What kind of communist shithole do you live in?

>Opel
>dollars

Are you some `strayanigger, or what?

i meant to say in equivelant of dollars.... brainlet

Next time just post what you actually payed for it, instead of trying to slobber your `murrican overlords balls.

Only diesel Opels were worth a damn during that era.

congratuilations user

>spending $4500 on a Vectra

You fucked or what? They are worth at most 600 bucks.

Do you live in Singapore or what?

Mileage?

Paint in good condition/not faded as hell?

I mean if it's mileage is low it makes sense otherwise you could probably get something like that way cheaper in the UK.

Paint? I would rather ask about the rear wheel arches and the rust there. Cunts were the rust buckets since the gen A.

UK? Mate, Vauxhalls of this type are around 200 quid here if at all. Most go to scrap due to rust issues anyway tho.

Vectras are gypsymobiles

Not really, depends on country. Never seen any gypsy cunt here in UK nor in Poland. In Bolan they are still quite common and gud rust free ones are around 1-2k dollar equiv.

seems a lot of € for such an old car, but hey I drive a 400€ car

well, nothing to be ashamed of, I drive 600 pound Micra and been with this shitbox pretty much everywhere without a single penny spent for anything but petrol.

This reminded me when a friend of mine bought a Vitara for 4500€, ended up selling it after a year for like 1000€...

Got what he asked for.

You've made a horrible mistake. Come to the UK and pick up the same car for £400 and take it back home with you.

Holy shit user. Where do you live?
The most expensive I can find is a 2500€ with a 2.6 V6 engine and in really good shape. The 1.6 I4 go for 1200€ or less.

This is what you get with same kind of money in Finland. It´s 2.8 V6 turbo sportwagon(4150€).

330i
£3000 in the UK
50k miles

>not an Omega
why OP?

You best be joking...

Yeah a roller maybe, or whipped to shit by some sandnigger.

$4500 for an unreliable 90s GM saloon

Sure thing bud

1900$ 3 years ago

and my qt smoll swift 800$ shes been with me for little over a year now

How much did you spend on those spray cans tho?

19$ until now