/palg/ - Paladins General

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>OP Text
pastebin.com/6rn1s422

>/palg/ Discord
discord.gg/SNwXWHe

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Patch notes (OB55)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?49568-Open-Beta-55-Patch-Notes-July-26th-2017

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist)
youtube.com/watch?v=2qlES6unUwY&index=1&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist) - may contain some outdated info
youtube.com/watch?v=V5TSsepFwBM&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9&index=1

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>Counter Guides
paladinscounter.com/

>Account statistics
paladins.guru
mypaladins.com
masterpaladins.com

>Reveal Trailer (Jenos):
youtube.com/watch?v=TYE3dXs_03M

>PTS (Play Test Server):
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?13102-Joining-Paladins-PTS-and-Contributing-to-Development-September-27th-2016

>PTS Steam Version:
steam://install/596350

>Bug Reporting Thread (OB55 PTS):
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?49570-OB-55-PTS-Bug-Reporting

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PaladinsGame/status/892469585009676288
twitter.com/loki_diego/status/892515744554078208
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to have Fernando's admiration!

>ıt is a last two pick picks kinessa and bomb king instead of tanks episode in comp
over all bad draft too

my real name is fernando and i admire you user!

>Literally dominate every game I'm in that I play DPS as

Can't wait to do ranked

First match ever as Niggamba

>thinking i'm going to last pick a role I don't' want because you autism rushed the dps

sub 2k shitter

I wish I could play Front line/Support more but I also don't like losing.

good luck playing with 5 "damage dominators" that decided to do ranked

>pip, tyra, buck are picked first
Would dodge/10

I'll have to find a premade then.
I don't mind playing non-DPS in and itself, but I just can't rely on randoms to get kills.

>dissing Buck
brainlet detected.

tyra and pip i understand but buck is fine like better than most flanks right now

Cause bird said so? Buck is shit.

Why can't it ever be, oh both teams are shitters?
Why does it always have to be my team is full squishy and the enemies is a deathball?

>trusting random buck
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wait, so Facebook is paying lowrez to stream there? It's just retard. (at least I can use my mom's account though)

no because i played him myself and i see some potential in him
also post your guru or stfu and sit down
?

also barik is fucking broken

Hi-Rez has forced 50% winrate. They want you to have as little fun as possible.

>tfw i care more about my casual elo than comp rating

comp is just a shittier casual until the rework so yeah

Team deathmatch mode when. We need a mode to filter out all the casual shitters who only wanna be call of duty cucks.

>triple kill with Lian's ult

Is Evieposter dead?

Why does this game not have replays?

They might add the feature down the line. Just not a priority at the moment.

I did it
I gave in and bought the Witch Hunter skin for Cassie

This is not OP here to talk about my love for Evie. We love each other truthfully and nothing you say will change this. Evie is simply the best girl I have ever met.

Nah I just wake up late. Also I have not been playing the game recently catching up on Anime shows. I'm a filthy weeb.

>bullying ying with net shot
>1.4k shots with ult
why is buck bad again?

I can't help but keep left click held every time and eat my ammo so fast.
Should I stop doing that and start just clicking to shoot? The autofire isn't very trustworthy

I click to shoot on instinct, it just feels more satisfying, also the legendary that replenishs ammo with the F skill isn't bad, you will never have to reload if you also use the card that reduces CD when hitting people with the right mouse skill.

you can hold down left click if you can track properly
shooting one by one can lower your dps

Just pick that legendary that gives you ammo back when you dash, and then hold lmb all you want.

Replays are already in-game.
/spectate username
/replay matchID
Game has to be spectated tho

Well, they may add the feature to do so without needing a spectator.

Good night /palg/, keep the thread up until morning.

Good night, user!

Good knight, user.

>tf2 is dying
>ow is dying
>paladins is dying
Is it gigantic time?

Wow.

Now I'm a little upset.

I WANT TO DIE

NOOOOOOOO!

>can't handle hotpocket
So much for hot and spicy

Man, if only her face and titays looked that good in-game as in that image

>80k damage
>as viktor
>in 22 minutes
can you carry this guy?

How are any of those games dying; Evolve and Battleborn are dying, but certainly not those three

I'm at a lost as to why this certain janitor (doubt there's multiple ones or the deletions would be much more consistent) keeps this up.

Certainly doesn't break the rules, or half of the generals on this board would be dead or very, VERY slow; they aren't consistent with the deletions - The post goes unscathed, or it happens 30 minutes or so into the thread. Sometimes later.

I haven't gotten an actual warning or ban yet, and I don't want one anytime soon - But I don't like the feeling of participating in russian roulette everytime I post. What gives?

>20k damage
>as eevie
>in 16 minutes
I don't know, can you?

Let's get some mix-and-matched skins up in here!

Pyro update - Valve pulls a CSGO and bans custom skins in community servers.
Blizzard pulls a Jeff and releases a balance update for people playing quick play.

either that is a bot or a very low elo piece of shit
if elo is that low maybe i can? probably not though

I can't, I picked Torvald like a dumbass.

the last stretch

I'm honestly fucking done with this game. Every fucking lost I get is just because I get a shit team comp. My last game I picked Makao a frontline and then 3 other teammates of mine pick other frontliners with our last pick being a flanker. And of course the enemy team with the balanced team comp of 2 damage 1 flank 1 support and 1 frontline all built wrecker and kicked our shit in. I just can't do it anymore. If this were a once or twice in a day thing I'd be okay with it but this shit happens every other fucking game and I always fucking lose because of it. I thought shit was bad in casuals but it unironically feels much worse to play ranked then in casuals.

WHAT HAPPENED?

>He's playing Competitive for the borders

best boy's best amigo was bested

Fernandoposter's post was removed.
Ironically the event bumped the thread more than the original post.

why else?

They just don't like us.

at this point i am picking buck to make people mad desu

Best answer we have so far, I suppose.
I'll keep posting for the sake of him. An occasional deleted one or two won't intimidate me.

Be strong, amigo. Hopefully they will get bored of deleting soon.

*dodged u
Pssh, nothing personnel kid

For a bloke who almost always play front line and support, give me tips when using a damage and flank character. 'Wanna expand my character pool.

One of things that I suck at playing damage and flank is that you rely heavily on mobility to survive, not your shield or whatever. I keep on forgetting that you can't go balls in and not get your shit kicked in(that much). It's the reason why I like to add health related cards on my deck for those 2 classes and why I tend to pick Buck if I'm forced to go flank even if he's pretty rough lately.

imo buck is the easiest flank to play right now
jump in throw net melt them
for flanks you dont need to rush to their backline. look for an opening meanwhile shoot their tanks or w/e is closest to you
damage is more straight forward have good aim and shoot

If you play flank, focus on the enemy flanker first, then the DPS and then the support. Let your own DPS shred the tank and the support while you finish them.

For the damage champs, there are many ways to play. If you play a blaster like Drogoz or Willo, your main goal is to blast the point and keep the tanks and support away and damaged. If you play something like Cassie or Lian, you'd want to pick up kills and focus on the support or play like a flank if you don't have one or if he's retarted.

LMAO
SOMEONE DROPS THE GAME BECAUSE THEY HAVE A SMURF ON THE OTHER TEAM THAT IS BOOSTING SOMEONE

What did he mean by this?

>enemy buys resilience
where are your rebel friends now

How much longer till Jenos comes to console? I need more healers.

Elaborate.

i had 2 guys with weird as names on my team and their team had one and they were shady as fuck
probably dropping/smurfing for borders

also
how can these guys be this bad?

Is it cheating if your waifu got nerfed to oblivion and you start to main another char?

What would you're waifu say?

twitter.com/PaladinsGame/status/892469585009676288

How do I git gud?

I've been trying and trying, and I keep losing games. Is it because I'm a consolefag? Is it because I'm a shitter? What am I doing wrong?

We keep being oppressed, but 'they' cannot stop love.
She will always be my special girl. Nothing can dissuade me. She is my world.

>Playing FPS game on a controller/console
Why though? Unless you're using a K+M combo or something.

Other than that, just keep trying. Analyze the characters well like what's their ups and downs, know what cards and legendaries to use, and try to familiarize the map. Just get comfy with the things around you.

Can't offer much advice but when you die try to see what lead to that death. Maybe you just overextended, had bad positioning or simply weren't very aware of your surroundings.

>tfw i got 17 elo from this
also seris is really boring

God bless.

i masturbated to 3 of those Ying pictures

poor fucking grover I bet he's been having nothing but non stop shitters on his team

he is just bad i think

twitter.com/loki_diego/status/892515744554078208
What could it be?

Is Evie pure?

something about this picture disturbs me

I don't know but I'm excited.

Here expecting the lore is not half assed

New Pip skin. They went a few updates without any, now they're making up for lost time.

For damage, positioning is key. Basically "attacking on a place where enemies would spend the most time to reach your position". Damagers have common places to stand on, but it depends on a lot of factors. There are also champs that have additional conditions; Willo has to have the higher ground, and Sha Lin likes to have walls nearby for easy Planted stuns.

Flanks focus on annoyance and eliminating stragglers. Stay away from high-risk fights and always make sure that an encounter is tilted to your favor. Otherwise, get the fuck out of the fight and try again. Even inexperienced flanks can serve as a general distraction to the enemy team.

Depends on the Waifu.
Ying will probably not care, Tyra will shoot you up and Lian will lock you up in her private dungeon.

that looks like that pick randy took in that bathroom

is torvald fun to play? thinking about getting him next

L O R E
Also, Ninja skin for Skye.

he pretty weak right now

ah okay