Dude, check out this drift!

Yeah bro I learned how playing Need for Speed. Ya just gotta crank the wheel and floor it! Hang there with the camera, this shits gonna tiiiight! Here I go!

streamable.com/gf0vq

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RsMXDxXlvmY
youtube.com/watch?v=CVQ2HsR064c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When will Mustanglets learn that you don't turn at fast speed?

t. GM cuckolds

>v6 mustang
>hooning in an urban area
Hang this man

>implying i'd ever drive american garbage

stay mad ford fag.

I'm pretty sure the only way to fix the Mustang driver problem is to make car control lessons (or a seperate "advanced driver" license) a requirement for anyone who wants to own a 300+ HP RWD car.

How hard does your anus clinch after seeing pic related?

youtube.com/watch?v=RsMXDxXlvmY

Stop derailing threads you worthless failed abortion
>gm fanb-
I drive a Ford and think the GT350R is the best modern car, but you're still a faggot

i really don't care. even if it's faster, i still wouldn't buy american junk heaps. 10 years later that piece of shit will be in a landfill somewhere.

Sperg more and harder

Nice assrage

>h-haha ur so m-mad!!!

whatever helps you sleep at night shill.

>U-Ur a shill!!

Lol holy fuck, he is having a total ass meltdown

I would never buy American ever. Whatever it is. Motorbikes, cars, appliances. American companies are very similar to chinese in their philosophy. Everything as absolutely cheap as can possibly be. No exceptions. If it can be done cheaper, do it that way.
At least Japanese companies have some dignitiy and respect in themselves as a product as it relates to brand image.

But wouldn't that take away the freedom of owning a car of your choice?

...despite Americans not having much freedom to begin with.

Never, Mus-tards lack the mental capacity of simply starting a car.

very dangerous things need some regulation. You can't just hand a rifle to a child and not expect the occasional negligent discharge. There has to be some training involved.

that makes alot of sense actually. Just like how Motorcycles have their own training courses to bring rider's up to speed with something that goes 0-60mph in 2.3 seconds.

>It's a black
why of course

OP video was a v6.

fuck your idea, boomer.

>Black My Wifefags actually want the government to stop people from buying the superior mustang

>implying him or the other user could set any of those times with either of those cars

Why do you keep feeding the shitter replies?

Why do you keep sperging?

Because I plan to close this thread shortly and never look at it again.

Imagine all these fucking dweebs running up to your ruined Viper while laughing while recording you with their shitty iphones

DMV is very clear about driving being a privilege, not a right.

the difference between chinese manufacturers and american manufacturers is that at least when you buy chinese, you get what you pay for.

american stuff is all heinously overpriced for how much it doesn't work

>implying guns are dangerous
youre gonna trigger /k/

A black man (Ralph Gilles) designed the new Viper actually. Modern white men are probably too weak to drive one.

That kid doesn't have the strength to pull that bolt back. Perfectly safe.

i never had an issue drifting my 320hp rwd car

Why can't americans do burnouts?
youtube.com/watch?v=CVQ2HsR064c

holy fuck that is epic how doesnt he crash

>inline 6 turbo
>beats V8 on Nordschleife
Stay mad.

The m4 cant do that lap once the water tank is empty, its irrelevant

>boosted vs NA

Europeans are actually this fucking retarded

>no replacement for displacement

How are you not embarrassed you drive a poor person car? I drive a 2014 M5 and people like you devalue our brand, quite frankly its disgusting. Its funny because your type of people pull up next to me and wave or give me a head nod thinking your in the same category/league as me and I feel so ashamed. PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE. I dont want you to park your shitbox next to me at the mall or shopping center, I don't care you drive the same car as me even though there is a $20k difference or more in price between our cars. Its the equivalent of a v6 "pony car" driver thinking his cars is the same to a superior, better, classy, V8 version of those cars just because they have the same badge or logo. You might call me a badgewhore, and I might admit that but at least I can afford what I have and deserve it. Your cars are trash they're old and the badge at that age/price does not mean anything to a person like me, and give people like us a bad name because they see people like you and start associating BMW with poor, wannabe weaboo, gangster, ricers or just plain poorfags larping as rich. We owners of newer BMW's do not like your type of people at all, leave us alone.

>make rev happy FLAT PLANE CRANK naturally aspirated V8 for track use

>LMAO ITS NOT EVEN TURBOED BRAH

fucking normies get the fuck off Veeky Forums

nobody with an ounce of intelligence gives a single fuck about any gay ass BMW

You first, I've been here over a decade.

Poor person cant think of an intelligent, complete sentence so he decides to give a quick, rude remark to belittle and disprove my comment. The state of community college educated servants.

>How are you not embarrassed you drive a poor person car?
because i'm not a severely insecure person that cares about what others think about me or the shit I drive.

And I have no interest or had ANY interest at all with you posh Beemtards that i want nothing to do with you faggots.

Then why not buy any car that is in the same price range with better performance than your obsolete BMW?

>I own the fat, soft, overboosted, numb steering embodiment of all that is wrong with modern German performance cars, yet somehow your fun, light, nimble, well tuned car is an embarrassment to the brand.

>talks shit on other bmw owners for driving older bmws

>thinks hes not a homolord

the ONLY cool BMWs are the classics you dumb fucking retard

fuck off with your malibu stacey shit.

>MUH FINANCED BMW BRO

Because I rather spend my own money on something of my own god damn choice.

>the cars that created the brand image that I cling to are a disgrace to the brand

I'd rather see an immaculate E30 318i over a fucking m4

>e30/e36 etc
>oh nice a well kept enthusiast model BMW, this guy probably does his own work
>new M5
>lmao fucking faggot on his way to his desk job, probably a cuck

>i'm not a severely insecure
>PLEZ DONT PARK NEXT TO ME, MY CAR IS NEW LMAO

>tfw i actually park in the front of the most occupied parking spaces when one is available

yeah, gonna have to up your le epik troll game junior.

>PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE. I dont want you to park your shitbox next to me at the mall or shopping center

Top kek all the bmw fags came out to protect their fragile egos. Cry that they dont care what others think of them and bought a bmw because of muh performance but still imply they bought because its my bmw heritage. dumb fucks in the end are basically still saying they bought it because they want to be associated with the brand even though there are better cars for the money without the badge. Protip next time you see an old bmw remember this thread and all the bmw crybabies are just man-children with boomer logic.

All these supreme gentlemen on this board. Now I understand the mentality that guy had when he offed all those thots in LA. Live stream it for us when you guys finally lose it so we can cheer you on. I truly feel sorry for you beemertraps.

>all these buttmad Amerilardfags still getting triggered over my old bmw
Pissing off Veeky Forums just keeps getting easier and easier

t. M'hammad Al-Sharim

what kind of tires do they use for those events? the cheapest used kinds or some expensive use specific ones?

That persons house didnt budge an inch.

This.
That fence made that mustang look like a toy