/mbgg/ - Mobage General #742

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Azur Lane, Project Tokyo Dolls, Tales of Rays.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:
Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=npjLksbZJMY
comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_AM09000040010000_68/
youtube.com/watch?v=JzYMi5wSc7g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sord

gun

Missed the Chuuni-fest for Tenka
Are there any good gatchas up or should I just wait for swimsuits to start playing?

Ship

I'm , not gonna play this game.
Find me a way to xfer my account to you and it's all yours. I'm not rooted by the way,

New expedition chart.

There's no real good gacha up right now. The gacha during the swimsuit event will almost certainly be Tsuda, Soboro, and Sayo with rates up. So if you want either Sayo or Tsuda that would be a good time to roll, but it won't have limited swords in it.

>Sakura release on /mbgg/
>Few questions, people roll for her and talk about it for like a week
>Theresa release on /mbgg/
>Several people rerolling, others buying accounts and some even post their screenshots of them whaling the cross gachas

/mbgg/ really goes crazy for the little girls and I love it

Little girls are the best. That's just common sense.

Does non-rooted android have access to the shared preference file?
If you were to email it to me I think that would work

No

Just bind it to a throwaway twitter/line account

Like said.
Make a (fake) twitter or line account, and send it to me (Pass and account) and give it a few of minutes to me to bind it on game.
Then you can change passwords and everything will be yours (So there's no way I can steal it latter).

[email protected]

>Planned to do 20-pulls for 10 free-pulls
>Got pic related on the 19th

I remember seeing some idol girl posted a week or two ago, was she limited?

No, she's regular.

youtube.com/watch?v=npjLksbZJMY

>Got Ares on the 20th
Why this couldn't happen on other games?

For Tenka is there a big difference between doing the 20 ticket event boss and the 15 ticket one? I can fight the 20 one but it's significantly more difficult and I can just x2 auto through the 15 one which makes it feel a lot more appealing.

this google translate app shit is DOPE for my retarded ass
love this china shit bruh
fuck america communism now niggas

It's probably best to save your x2 bullets for the 20 ticket bosses for max exp if you need to level your swords, even if it means having to manually clear them. I'm not sure if the gacha ticket to boss ticket ratio works out to be the same for 15 vs 20 though. If it is roughly the same do whatever works, you're not missing any special drops on the 20 ticket stage anyway.

momiji is a pure and innocent angel

It helps that Sakura has such a busy design that a lot of people here don't like her.

Angels dont have dumb bear hands

If you use an emulator then Capture2Text is GOAT aswell
Press a hotkey to spawn a selection box, put it around the text on your screen then it auto OCRs the text and runs it through google translate
Takes like 3 seconds

nah Im on that android tablet shit

Shut up, Sayo.

Sayo is the real angel
Sayo buffs when?

Hopefully soon. Give Sayo more damage!

Wew lad I just downloaded it, it's incredible. Really intuitive, too. Wish I knew about it sooner.

Glad to hear you found some brand spanking new app, friend!

hey my nigga we aint got all this technology shit out in zimbabwe

So it seems there's a voting for an absolute first place team for the BGHS Ministop campaign, by getting codes from their products. And only the team that wins will get their outfits in-game (late August).

Yes, another voting for something that was already decided in-game. I wasn't sure if there'll be game outfits at all, but if they did plan so, why act like two teams are winners when they can't make outfits for both.

Just roll onimaru instead.

How much lasting power do you think AG has? Is it doing good in japan?

She was helping Sayo with all her heart too. Top 10 anime betrayals.

They're sure taking their time to release the dark gauntlets. She'll definitely be better by then.

psh, nothing personnel bear

Must be hard masturbating with those fucking talons

Its more about the company and less about the game I think but I have no idea how its doing.

There's dead games like Uchihime and Shinobi nightmare that manage to hang in there and then there's the games that get the plug pulled before their year is even up because the company didn't like how they were doing.

Momiji posters deserve nothing but punishment.

They have aruji for that

>Groping cute girls all over purifies them and cleanses them of evil

I wish I could get a job like this

Incentive for people to go buy the pudding snacks past the dorm figurines to get in-game. They're also giving away a poster and two anime scripts with the cast signatures on them. This is also kinda what they did with the Maid Cafe date thing, but we know how that turned out.

I like the HS2 group's outfits more than f*f, but real damn shame they're only going to do f*f.

The replication team in SaruColle is permanent right?
Big mistakes were made here.

Kinda makes me glad my favorites didn't win the first round, now I don't have to worry about them making it through a second.

Isn't AG from a fairly small company? Those kinda games seem to stick around longer even if they're only small successes compared to big companies that pull the plug quickly on any game that's not a huge success.

Maybe you will be able to edit team when you can reset.

Start looking for job openings!

oops, meant for

Is this doujin work or the official manga I keep hearing about?

Official manga.
comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_AM09000040010000_68/

CyberAgent is parent company of CraftEgg, Cygames etc.

Fuck awesome Tenka, I can't even transfer my account (Nox) to an old android that I don't use anymore and recently formatted. Yeah now I give up FUCK THIS SHIT

I'm dying to know what phone models you're using by this point since you've never specified thus far.

Its developed by QualiArts and published by CyberAgent. Cygames is like the distant relative that never shows up to family reunions because I've never ever seen these two companies do anything together.

Main is Galaxy Note 4, the old android cce 504k

>CyberAgent, Inc developed by QualiArts, Inc
I think they were top 20 or so during anniversary, but
>Rankings
Before anniversary, 2ch was screaming how it's ending but they seem to do that a lot. They also changed producer before anniversary so who knows how the new guy will start changing things up.

Otherwise, they had 6 girls in to fully voice the recent event and do monthly streams with guest VAs? Monthly songs too now it seems. They seem to be doing okay in being able to make content.

Wasn't Maid Cafe split in two separate categories from the start? This feels different, since it suddenly turned the game voting into semifinals only. Unless it was stated so from start and I missed that. I actually like f*f's more, but it still feels wrong towards HS2 group if they'd win which is likely.

>Incentive for people to go buy
There's already the poster lottery, and they could always make the voting ministop-only if they wanted.

>new producer
I hope he's not like KMR

>two separate categories from the start
Yeah true. I'd have to go back and reread the event news for this ministop collab to see how they defined who will get outfits. Still without the ingame voting, there wouldn't have been the useless dorm figurines to get, not that any of us can obtain any.

Any drawfags want to try making a version of this with Sayo and Momoji?

youtube.com/watch?v=JzYMi5wSc7g

CUTE
U
T
E

Reminds me of that Loli train from that EroVN

Once dark gauntlets are released, Koga and Chuuni will jump to super top tier though.

What is Aruji anyways? Why does he have potent orgasmic sword cleaning abilities?

>tummy
>garter
>those thighs
Oh my

Is it the same S070006 error?

>login problems so bad that even scooters twitter is apologizing for it
fat stacks soon?

Why do these horned rodents in the AG event have so much HP/Def? Poison seems to max out at 500 damage.

The rats have different roles, just prioritize the yankee rats with low HP and BIG attack and everything will be fine

HORYY SHIIET now I managed to get one account to work on the old android, but the one that has Oni won't and the code is A01004 this time

So what this new thing?
Also am I doing something wrong or is it just hard as fuck to get points in this event

That would be great

Not sure. Probably someone with strong spiritual power and leonine swag. Cleaners should be kinda rare since the sisters are so persistent about kidnap him.

Then again maybe it's just Chatan Nakiri wanting his dick

Should I reroll for a 4* in BGHS if I only want to play it on the side when I'm bored and got nothing else to do?

You select 15 ships plus friend ship and beat what i think pvp teams of people can only do 10 battles per day until you can reset, lots of points if you are able to beat all i believe is around 500 pts.

Looks like you select 15 units to fight against others (AI based) to get PT coins, no oil is used, no EXP reward.

I do that already but these tanky fuckers take forever to kill. My nukes recharge by the time they're dead.

Post a screenshot of the new error.

As far as I've seen, the only Nips requesting troubleshooting for a similar problem were also using Nox.

Forgot to mention that your ships don't get healed after battle that's why you get to bring 15 ships to swap.

Looking at this picture makes me realize the sisters live a hobo life. Eating food they personally hunted and scavenged, living each day in unsure conditions. It makes me slightly sad, especially for the youngest who is apparently just as dumb as Masamune.

In comparison, all the swords in Aruji's care live in a fancy dorm with cafe/restaurant, frequent cleaning, and shitloads of sweets and cake which Aruji frequently just throws at his swords while simultaneously cleaning them between every cake.

This really makes me want to see the sisters spoiled silly.

So sad

I will do it later, I have to figure out to do it in this old shit, also I noticed something.
Account 1 Nox that I transfered to bluestacks, when I get the S070006 error and open again on the bluestacks, it's still binded to Twitter, However Account 2 (the one with Oni, still on Nox) can't transfer anywhere, Blustacks and old phone get A01004 and Note 4 get S070006 but the strange is if I go back to it on Nox is not binded to Twitter anymore and I naturaly can't rebind with the same account anymore

That's what she gets for thinking she could dethrone Charlotte.

Chatan is a good girl who's just misunderstood. I want her to become playable already along with her cute sisters.

But Iris kicked Charlotte so hard that she's still trying to get the shoe out of her ass

From most OP mage to literally who in less than a month

Makes me feel better about not rolling her. That and I'm not that into OL.

Putting bosses to sleep is pretty neat, though.

Tsukimi has the sleep gimmick

I think Chatan is the youngest (and clearly the smartest) based on the sword bios on tenkas site.

Oh, then the black-haired one I mean. I still don't know the other two's names. Just Chatan.

Yeah, that's how I've tried it to think it's neat.

Because I actually have her, unlike Oscrol.

Chiyoganemaru (red hair, eldest, psycho) and Chiganemaru (pic related, stupid, probably innocent).

Has anyone gotten to D4? how many PT points do you get from boss?

Is Chatan actually named something like Chatagnemaru. I'm just going to call those two Chiyo and Chi. Which feels sort of confusing thinking about it.

Chatan Nakiri.

Are the sword sisters actual sisters? Or are they 3 hobos that just decided to become a family.

Actually what are sword girls? Are they physical manifestations of swords? Meaning they were just swords before magically becoming cute girls.

This is Pio. She is flat.

Cute maids

I think the only thing they have in common is that they're all from Okinawa. They might all be 15th century swords too. Not too sure.

It's just typical moe anthro as far as I know. I think they're still "just swords" but of course not in the same way as our reality.

I'm about to remod her too, but I forgot they need to be Lv 85 so this will take a while.

Hard mode event sure is draining my oil resources so I won't be doing 1200 oil expeditions for a while.

I don't really browse this general, but every time I'm on catalog and I stumble upon this there's some cute/sexyOP picture. Keep it up.

Is anyone else holding off on Theresa quests because it's not voiced?

Not like I can understand the story or read it

You can always rewatch them later, and you're missing out on the half AP event for them and some dailies. Doesn't seem worth it to me.