>capable as fuck on track
>comfortable enough for daily driving
>large trunk AND large frunk
>well designed and good looking interior
>best handling and balance in the world
>looks AND sounds incredible
>a svelte 1350kg
>is even reliable
Many 9/10 cars exist, but there is only one objectively flawless car. And it's right here.

Other urls found in this thread:

fordauthority.com/2017/03/ford-mustang-boss-302-spoils-camaro-gt4-r-debut/
youtube.com/watch?v=gXAUne9AKSo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there's even an affordable version

>>best handling
eh, id heard conflicting remarks on that one. i heard the best handling car in the world is the ATS-V or Camaro SS 1LE.

>tfw high performance cars have a luxury car tax in my country (australia)
its not fucking fair

And for the record, here is the other perfect car. The GT4 is just a tiny bit more perfect since it weighs less.
The best handling saloon and the best handling muscle car still don't handle better than the best handling sports car.

the perfect car is highly subjective, to me Cayman was close, but still a do it all car. Then again I don't think I'd be happy with any non-dedicated track car on the track.

You could buy 7 civics for the price of this. One for every day of the week.

Take it from a cayman owner. I'm 19 and bought mine for 18k. I'm honestly shocked at how affordable it is. I know I'm fucked when something breaks, but in the seven months I've owned the car and meticulously taken care of it, I haven't had had a single problem.

>affordable
>beautiful
>ridiculously fun to drive
>your average normie can't tell the difference between your cayman and your rich uncle's 911
>neither can your girl
>comfy and small
>while small, still very roomy(I'm 6'3" and fit fine)
>you get those really cool cupholders(unless some fuckin drunk hoe decides she's gonna break them, true story)
>lots of storage space too

There are a few problems though:
>no back seats
>it's not a 911
>Engine could be a bit better
>PDK model still very expensive

But all around, there isn't a better car for the money. I'd highly suggest it

>cayman
>18k
what year?

07 base.

I've seen them on Craigslist for under 15k.

I hate Australia

>large trunk AND large frunk

I don't know that I would say large. Given that the 911 has back seats, I'm not sure the Cayman offers any additional storage volume overall even with a trunk and a frunk. I could be wrong as I don't know the actual volumes but I wouldn't think the Cayman has more.

It doesn't really, but you'll never use the 911's back seats anyway, let's be real

I have though. Twice for a human and a handful of times for stuff.

so they actually fit said human? I'm this user and can confirm that in absolutely dire situations, someone can fit in the hatch of a cayman. don't ask it was a bad situation lmao

>Twice for a human
did you at least knock your prostitute out before stuffing her back there?

t. GM shill

Delusional
fordauthority.com/2017/03/ford-mustang-boss-302-spoils-camaro-gt4-r-debut/

Yea, they weren't NBA stars or anything but it was alright for short trips. Would probably suck ass for a longer trip. I'm getting ready to drive across country again with a bunch of personal belongings, which will fill the frunk, back seats, and front passenger seat.

>having 911 envy
I'd rather have a cayman s than a higher trim 911.
I think it looks better and I'd rather have my engine in the middle than have useless back seats

>i'd rather have something bad than something good
keep rationalizing

It is a beautiful setup, especially if you get an aftermarket clear engine cover. Saving up for one as we speak.

How is it to work on? A 911 is a pain in the ass cause there isn't much extra room to work in but at least the engine is in the back so you don't have to work while sitting in the trunk.

>1350kg

into the trash it goes

I haven't done anything drastic to my cayman (YET) but getting to the engine is a bit of a pain, but once it's out, you can either kneel down reverse on one of the seats or squat down in the hatch and do whatever you need to do. It gets a bit uncomfortable after a while but there's actually a little hatch in the trunk to change the oil and such so it's really not all that bad if you're just doing something minor.

As to wrenching on it a LOT, that might be a bit of a pain.

Nice looking cars but to slow for my taste. Also my girl hates how they all look like rats or something form the front. I just hate that all Porsche look the same from the lower class to the nicer 911 S

>there isn't a better car for the money.

cough CORVETTE Z06

>faster than euro cuck
>i mean way fucking faster
>looks cooler (its the top trim z06 not the "i wish it was a 911 cayman")
>505 HP N/A
>more reliable
>more potential
>easier to work on
>perfect weight distribution and extremely capable on track
>engine in the front so you can have more fun with it

ah damn, I love how the front looks.

It's always smiling at you, look how happy that motherfucker is.

okay fair enough. I feel you see corvettes everywhere; like it's fun but fuck, you and the last nine nouveau-riche guys I know also have one

>GM trash

it's actually right here op
>10/10 build quality
>reliable if you keep an eye out for the cooling system
>good transmission
>seats more people than the cayman
>bigger trunk than the cayman
>more comfortable than the cayman
>cheaper than the cayman
>sounds great
>will never ever look bad
>takes boost well
>good enough on a track (you're not going to slam around your only car on a track,lets be real)
>handles well
>easier to fix shit because fr

>perfect car

Volvo V70R has existed for years, user. Anything else is a lie.

4cly engine lmao. Just get a Z4. The chasis is proven winner in GT3 and GTE and you can tune it to 400 for dirt cheap.

Reminder: 911 rsr is mid engined and consistently loses wec and imsa. The rear engine 911 requires different breaking technique but overall performed better against competition

Typical 19 year old wants to be unique.

The Z06 he's talking about costs atleast $35k and is 12 years old. The Caymans from that era cost much mess.

The Z06 is competing with ferrari and 911. A base vette would be a better comparison as they are the same pecornance level and daily driver / sports car in mind .

what of the 986 boxster? I could pickup an early 2000's one for about 10K.

>haldex AWD
Might as well buy a VR6 Jetta, bro.

>objectively flawless car
Then how come it doesn't come with a proper 911 GT2 or GT3 engine?

How come it's still 1350kg, which is certainly above the normal 1000 and 1250 definitions of feather-and lightweight, respectively?

Also, it's not cheap, doesn't have more than 55% of it's weight on the rear end like a proper RWD sportscar should, Porsche will nickle and dime you to death for interior bits, and those looks are subjective.

The E39 M5 was truly one of the peaks in automotive design

>>perfect weight distribution
Aren't they something like 51:49 front to rear? Perfect weight distribution for a RWD performance car is somewhere between 45:55 and 40:60.

Daily reminder that no conclusions about anything can be drawn from a racing series that has rules, i.e. all of them.

hell yeah brother

They balance the engines so all you have left is chasis and aero. Fact is the mid engine 911 is a meme. Corvette dominated Porsche.

Superior inline 5 turbo AWD wagon, coming through

>op's pic is gt4
>4 cyl
Lmao m8 7/10 bait made me reply. It uses the carrera S powerkit engine

Shitter namefag

At least make it a trip so we can filter your bullshit

>19
>18k car
Thanks daddy!

Would you look at that. A handling course favors a lighter car. Who'd have thought?

Nurburgring matters

Base corvette is faster

How many miles though? You didn't seriously buy one over 30k did you? I don't think I could do that.

Isn't this pasta? That or you're just the same fucking faggot that posted this shit before then spent the rest of the thread jerking yourself off over how cool you are.

youtube.com/watch?v=gXAUne9AKSo
B

>shit interior
>having to keep an eye out on the cooling system
>haldex
I asked for perfect cars, not 9/10 cars

That's a funny-looking LC500.

Preach, user. Best car I've ever driven.

Pic related.

keep an eye out as in once a year,not every other week
a porch flat 6 isn't indestructible either hence why they like catching fire

>btg
So like a kilometer shorter. Gg

you quite obviously don't know about how bad horizontally opposed engines are.