Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13598676
pastebin.com/EpjWAtW1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think people should play what core they think they will have the most fun in

2nd for sometimes anime is okay

QOTF Charged Dash.
Spread the word

Posting this again, didn't realize thread was so close to kill.
strawpoll.me/13598676 (embed)

where are muh patch notes?

Chris posted them on reddit already

What settings do you guys use?

>Anger, Wrath, 536+ added damage
>Hatred, 62% added damage
>Haste+Vaal haste, 83% attack/cast speed
B-b-but its commander of darkness's fault reeeeee

I mean sure, it's going to get nerfed purely to slow down the 100s in softcore, but to make it useless to party members will just push everyone onto Guardian

I wonder how rich this fucker actually is nowadays.

>tfw my secred built will be breaking the meta again
I can't wait for the panic at GGG when I release this a week into the league and it's too late for them to nerf it.

Wow, almost a million dps.
Probably with all flasks activated on a shocked white mob.

great post!

Actually no shock because it's basically impossible to get a free 50% shock now.

It does drop down to ~370k against shaper/guardians which is still enough to faceroll them.

patch notes please

reminder that the most important things in life don't involve "gitting gud" at an arpg, but learning compassion and kindness

Wow look another picture of a builds dps numbers without giving us a skill or defensive numbers or a pastebin.

Good job user

shitbirds out

stop being a bully

Post hideout pictures please, I need inspiration for how to make mine look less like complete ass.

-All mobs now have Proximity Shield.
-Proximity Shield AoE radius lowered by 50% to comply with 2.6 balance changes.

So Freezing Pulse Totem Ascendant seems really neato, anyone have ideas how I would level it before I grab Ancestral Bond? Like what would be the best skill to level with before I can get enough stats to make the totems actually good/cast fast

Just draw a swastika on the ground like all the cool kids do
Then place some impaled corpses forming a big circle around the swastika
Then arrange the masters around the circle
Put the map device and stashes near the portal

Efficient and fancy

thanks for more RF buff

Can I get one fucking replay you bunch of assholes?

Freezing Pulse
link it with Spell Totem

nah

>Game is free to play and you are absolutely no required to spend moneu
>Harbinger league release
Explain this poetards

Gimme a Crown of Eyes + Repentence build, poeg

Sry but this is achievable with the stuff available in game. Assuming PoB has correct numbers for 3.0 poison scaling. I'm not 100% on that.

I'll release it like a week in so that they don't have time to patch it before launch. Also I'll get to buy the uniques I need for cheap before the prices rocket.

All mobs are now also Chronophage, Hexproof, Resists Elemental Damage.

Im pretty sure yesterday should prove theyre not going to be doing any big balance changes.

I've been top 50 of the past 3 SSF events with 4 tabs
You absolutely don't need any more

5 new currencies is nothing, you're not obligated to pick up shards of scraps just like you're not obligated to pick up carrion crow cards

hits of 4.7k average damage at a rate of 2.67 a second equals 1 million dps

wtf I love poison now??

I added a jewel like that just for (you)

They will if they smell that poison isn't totally RIP yet.

Just ignore him, he's been posting for the last week how using flasks and anything but terrible items isn't allowed, he is just trolling

I just want to say that I'm extremely happy 3.0.0 is finally coming out and that I love you all anons(even shitcrows)

Zana is not just for mapping, she is also for...

I'm not cool enough for that.

It wouldn't help. If you want tips for good hideout decoration, you either need to go minimalist or go way over the top. I'm talking hundreds of cave trash, flowers, footpath tiles, and similar floor shit, and dozens of shit to decorate the place. Making a Hideout look good with "Classy" pieces is also a pain in the ass cause the only people with stuff that fits that idea are Zana and Vorici, mostly Zana.
And then, shiny stuff doesn't go well layered on top of other shiny stuff, while cave/forest crap does and you can readily mask shit behind other things and use lighting tricks and the like.

luv u2, depressed Chihaya poster

Really? It won't be too weak or slow with casting?

Sleep well. Also,
>GGG uses a fucking Google Doc to compile their patch notes

show this picture to GGG so they nerf poison again

pounding

this is why no one bothers helping anyone anymore in this thread, give advice and you're met with "really? but didn't you say something really stupid?" so yeah I'm done do what you want I don't care anymore

>orb of annulment
>removes random property
This RNG disgusts me.
>chaos shard
>regal shard
Oh fuck off.

t.tradecuck

The boots look interesting for Discharge, especially with Hierophant's Conviction of Power.

>implying you use that orb that way
You can use the mastercrafting mod that fixes prefixes or suffixes to pseudo eternal exalt an item until you get what ever you want

whos the best player in here?

shitbirds need not reply

I think anonymous holds that title

>elemental spell casters
>500k DPS naked with a 4 exalt +3 staff

>Attack builds
>Get a mirror
>Then get 10 more mirrors to pay as the mirror fee for your weapon

why is this allowed

active or retired?

active: our guy exif
retired: our girl eskprodigy

me

Yep. Which is dirty as hell, considering that retards at GGG, appart from this broken shit, have not revised and improved crafting.

I don't understand which passive nodes you're meant to take as dreamfeather.

I will look at mathils 3k life ratsnest build and figure it out.

>playing reddit:the game:the genre
Explain yourselves

Don't say something really stupid and it won't happen

>5
15, because Shards are a currency.

so youre barrage assassin with lioneyes and snakebite. guess i better buy them up before you release the build lel

You just grab efficient evasion nodes and otherwise go for normal pathing

countdown to patch notes?

Between 2 hours 5 minutes and 4 hours 5 minutes.

How exactly is that helpful? Say you lock prefixes in order to roll the perfect 3 suffixes you want.

You're either at a 1 or 2 good suffix(es) state, or you would not continue crafting. The possible outcomes are:
(1 good suffix + 1 exalt) = (2 good suffixes)
into
(2 good suffix + 1 exalt) = (3 good suffixes) = you win
or
(1 good suffix + 1 exalt) = (1 good suffix, 1 bad suffix) = you lose and must reroll
(2 good suffix + 1 exalt) = (2 good suffixes, 1 bad suffix) = you lose and must reroll

The only good outcome is the one where you get one good suffix on top of 2 good ones. But to arrive at that state from a bad state (at least 1 bad suffix), an orb of annulment doesn't significantly improve your odds, since you have a1/3 chance to scour a good suffix in the best odds scenario: (2 good suffixes, 1 bad suffix). This gets worse the more times you repeat the scenario and roll the dice, with p(1-(1/3)^5) = 0.996. After only 5 tries, you have almost guaranteed to have eliminated your valuable t1 suffix.

minimum 3 hours, most likely 6+

Let me show you true power

Nice this one is way better than the other guys build!

>eskprodigy
is she died?

Patch notes are already over 14K words.

>relying on RNG to deal damage

esk told me to kill myself once
we're basically best friends

You should probably buy Lioneye's since that got buffed and is going to spike in price once people realize how good it is. But I'm not using either of those items.

i give you 2 green balls and a jar of 1 million red balls and 10 green balls and you can pick a random ball from the jar or remove one of your balls randomly and the goal is to get 3 green balls well how long do you think you can play this game until you get 3 green balls i'm not going to tell you the answer but you're free to imagine the probability

100℅ hit means lioneyes or lycosidae. Attack rate is too low for 1h. Therefore lioneyes.

*inserts balls into PoB*
heh kiddo you have no idea who youre dealing with here

from patch notes
>Damage effectiveness now also affects Life Leech and Life Gained on Hit. This includes the per-hit leech rate and maximum life leech rate. Philosophy: This should even out the disparity between a slower, heavier hitting skill and a rapid fire skill's ability to reach the maximum life leech rate. Additionally, Vaal Pact users will be heavily affected in their ability to leech against large groups, to make up for their ability to leech heavily in one-on-one encounters.

wtf were they thinking? this destroys so many builds. it wasnt even in the beta what the fuck are thye doing

Why is she so perfect bros?

Patch notes out?

Lol if that's legit then rip all the gay builds on poeg from the last week laffo

How do you get specific uniques in SSF?

Chance orbs?

Fake.

And div cards

divination cards
chance orbs
targeted IIR ilvl farming
luck

by order of importance

Easy answer: You don't
Answer you wanna hear: You disable SSF and buy it

Chance orbs, Divination cards, and heavy farming.
The only previews of Patch Notes we've gotten are word count and the fact "energy" is mentioned 40 times currently.

Sorry buddy, here is your super sekret build Lioneye Poison with 2M DPS, released for everyone to see:
pastebin.com/EpjWAtW1

Couldn't resist sorry, next time don't be such an annoying cunt and this won't happen again: You just learned something, all in all this is a positive experience for you

Do the supporter pack that include beta keys stop being offered after 3.0 hits?

No, they just stop offering Beta keys.

lol you just pk'd that scrub

>Level 99

Anyone have the div card version of this image?

I'm still not using Lioneye's or Snakebites though. This build does do some interesting things that made me think about a few changes though.

>today
I'm so relieved :)