/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread a good christian general edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 7/13/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload On PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Oumaeda!

Mugi!

I want to fuck Kaito!

>he actually did it
I hope that's not your real number.

Ishi!

I love Amami so much...

>just your reminder to buy my game when it comes out next month so I dont have to suck dick for money!

>want to buy game
>but also want him to suck dick
Hmm.

I want to give Shinguji a creampie.

Posting best girls!

>555
not them but you're a nerd kaitofucker

Koko! Doesn't really have anything to note!

I love the beautiful NEET and his big thicc BF!

i want to be ouma's dumb dog!

Well, to be fair, I'm european and stupid.

Oh yeah, if 555 isn't common as a fake prefix over there then that makes sense.

pat pat

The cutest!

Komaeda putting up with Ouma's trickery and pranks because he's a symbol of hope
Ouma getting comfortably used with Komaeda
Ouma inviting Komaeda out for stupid pranks that cause small amounts of despair to create hope later
Ouma and Komaeda becoming friends
Komaeda succumbing to dementia and not remembering who Ouma is
Ouma sad

What if they think you are creepy?
What if they laugh at you?

I want to hear Saihara's cute laughter when I tickle him.until he pisses

why do you people want to hurt saihara

It's late, go to bed

I wanna hold Saihara like a teddy bear

What if Nisa changes fiction to fantasy, just so they can make stupid fanta sea jokes

akane boob pillow

I've never been given a fake number either so...

Then they're a bad person.

B-but my harem!

Your harem isn't going anywhere, don't worry about that

He said he doesn't have to suck dick for money. He can suck dick for free now.

IS THIS THE REAL LIFE
IS THIS JUST FANTASY
CAUGHT IN A LANDSLIDE
NO ESCAPE FROM REALITY

it's not like i was going to pay him anyways...

whose dangan does this picture apply to

It's been 7 months

Kaede

Ouma, Korekiyo, Amami
Only right side: Maki

>missed when kuzu was here

aww, damn.

I want to spank Ouma

t. kuzu

fuck off

MONACA~!!!

Perfect.

True

you MONSTERS

Ok, what I was trying to say last night but I took a few too many bong hits to make sense was that the remembering lights being the sole technology responsible for their talents and backstories doesn't make sense if they're a usual part of the show.

The remembering lights only work when you believe them at face value and don't know how they work. Presumably, anyone who signs up to be a part of the show knows about the remembering lights and the fact that the talents/memories are fake because they've seen it on previous seasons. So how could the producers make them truly, unquestionably believe who they were when the students had full knowledge that the information they were about to receive was fake?

There is no memory erasing technology shown (they can only overlay + replace memories, and once again that requires belief in them), so there's no way presented to erase their memories of previous DR seasons/the fictional nature of SHSLs.

Goodnight /drg/!

Thanks!

And he deserves love and care!

t. Kiibo, Iruma, Saihara, Toujou, Akamatsu, Amami, Kaito

Kodaka did not add a hidden mytery behind the game.
Everything is all a set up for the final fiction twist.
Everything else is just for expanding on in the anime lerche makes

Green Komaeda.

So then Ouma is purple Komaeda then.

>Amami was V2 Komaeda
>Ouma was V3 Komaeda

Reminder that Saihara, Gonta, and Hoshi are all good catholic schoolboys

t.user messaging Jess

???

I want Ouma and Tenko to go to university and party hard every weekend!

Hey Saihara, don't forget, we're gonna fuck like animals later~
take care~

There's an user tumblrite who messaged Jess that Angie would be a better rival than Ouma, then messaged her a theory that just like 53 Junkos, there are 53 Komaedas, missing the point.

DON"T MISCHARACTARIZE MY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice!!

Why was Rantarou such a loner in ch1?

Oh I didn't know that. I was simply making a joke about Amami and Ouma.

He doesn't trust anyone and he thinks they don't trust him because of his whole talent business. He's not that different from DR1 Kirigiri.

He probably felt like no one trusted him due to not remembering his talent, and in turn didn't feel like he could trust anyone. The video he had on his monopad of himself before the killing game probably didn't help matters.

Even if her views and opinions are shit for the most part, I did really like Jess's Angie rival post.

But there was no video on his monopad. Just the message. The video was in his talent room.

I will not play at tug o' war
I'd rather play at hug o' war,
Where everyone hugs
Instead of tugs
Where everyone giggles
And rolls on the rug,
Where everyone kisses
And everyone grins
And everyone cuddles
And everyone wins.

>Jess that Angie would be a better rival than Ouma
I unironicially agree with her.

Amami couldn't really trust anyone and he felt the the others didn't trust him going by what the artbook said. Hell you don't even need the artbook to tell you that. The moment he brought up SHSL Hunt thinking someone would know more about it which they didn't, he probably felt like he made himself more suspicious which is why he changed the subject.

I want to play hug o' war with my beautiful wife!

I actually like the way she put it- Angie and Ouma represents two sides of "living with" the killing game. Angie tries to force an imposed sense of peace and accept their captivity, Ouma uses the ruse of "chaos" in order to try to find a way out/stopping the game without killing anyone.

Well he seemed like he would have trusted Kaede only if he was given more time because she was so honest. Kinda reeks of Naegiri.

Despite being both an Oumafag and an Angiebro, same. Angie and Ouma switching roles would have been a nice idea. I don't mind what we got, but this sounds good too.
It was a good AU.

Doubt it

I only agree with her because I don't give a shit about Ouma and would have wanted to see how crazy Angie would get if she lived longer. I mean chapter 3 shows how dangerous she can be.

If Rantaro is so untrusting, then why does all the art of him make him look so friendly?

>the one person he might have been able to trust ends up helping to screw him over

How ironic

You can be nice to people without trusting them

same

Same, actually. I like his role in game but I was actually kind of disappointed Ouma wasn't a cult leader of some sort in the end, like I had guessed. But he was made out to be one in the fake backstory, so that's something, I guess.

To make Angie a real antagonistic force, you'd have to tweak her personality just a bit more to make her more vicious. Make her more willing to use her influence not just to make people accept the life of the killing game, but also cold/cruel enough to make others dispose of those who are trying to disrupt the peace and throw them under the bus for it. Angie as she is in game isn't the kind of person to put hits out on others, only someone who'll just surround herself with stronger people and hope that she doesn't get killed.

I think he'd be a friendlier guy if he wasn't in a killing game and being given the information he was. I don't think he's totally unfriendly by nature.

He said he'd worry for her when the time came or whatever. It's a start. He'd trust her before he would trust any of the others.

>what is Sayaka
>what is Komaeda

Yeah pretty sad.

>you have to be a dick to not trust others
What kind of logic is this???

That's a pretty nifty idea. Angie would have gotten more and more controversial and villainous had she stuck around longer. Controlling half the students and increasing the tension inside the school. What a waste what we got.

Ouma kind of employed some of those tactics (taking out people when they became a threat to the group at large, forcibly imposing a "unquestionable" stalemate to the game "for the greater good", etc) and... yeah, he's controversial. But he wasn't acting as a leader when doing these things, so it's a bit different. Would've been interesting to see it done with Angie.

Kirigiri _was_ her

Worked really well for you, huh?

Yup! Living it up in the after life with my friends

>Normie Ouma is sitting around the table with the others
>Everyone else is having interesting conversation
>Ouma becomes acutely aware he hasn't said anything in a while
>starts to fidget
>Can't think of anything to say
>He almost gets up like he's going to leave
>Amami puts a hand on his shoulder
>Kindly explains that Ouma dosen't have to talk if he dosen't want to, and everyone enjoys his presence even in silence.
>Ouma relaxes and happily eats his lunch listening to the others

Afterlife!!

Cute!

To be honest, this is why I don't understand people calling Angie one dimensional or the most shallow DR character. She's a lot more interesting and strategic than people give her credit for.

It's a shame she was so underutilized.
I would have been okay with Kirumi surviving and getting nee-san'd if it meant Angie got more time to do things

She's pretty flat in comparison to...most other characters in V3.
Except maybe Kirumi.

Yeah, it feels like Kodaka approached an interesting idea and sort of just stopped halfway with making her more of an overarching presence.

Same with Kirumi, although I think a lot of her motivation/character would have to be changed to make her deeper.

i want to spank saihara

Yeah I'd prefer her over Ouma tbqh. Just seeing how far she could go interests me.

>manlyronpa throwing a shitfit because oumakokichi isn't a fan of mondo's writing and wrote some meta about him

potential for hilarious drama rising

>implying Ouma isn't burning in hell with Tsumugi

Fuck off Oumafag nobody cares

Yeah, it is mostly how her story role handles her. She's incredibly harsh with her trying to force everyone to live together for the rest of their lives to prevent the killings, refusing to revive the three that brought their deaths upon themselves and hinting to have a god complex, but it's not like her mindset is boggled or her thought processing is wrong, it's just strict.

>I SAW THE WORD OUMA I MUST REACT

That's hot too!!

>it would be HOT too

Same

i want to caress Saihara's butt in a way that makes him feel sexy and desired