■ Weekly Boost & Events Schedule
pso2.jp/players/boost/
├ Google: google.com/calendar/[email protected]
├ Random EQ Hourly Advance Notice (JP): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Current Scratches: pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
├ Tropical Summer Ocean (until 8/9)
├ Legendary Heroes (until 8/23)
└ [SG] Mother Cluster Imitation (until 12/13)

■ Current Collection Files
├ Beach 2017 (Fornis, until 9/6)
├ Phantom God (Zeinesis, until 11/1)
├ Majestic/Phantom Battleship (until 11/29)
├ Revolutio 2 (until 2018/3/7)
└ Aura (until 2018/3/21)

□ FAQs, Lilipans, Guides, (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information/News: bumped.org/psublog/
├ Basic English Patch: pso2.acf.me.uk/Manual/
└ Buy AC using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Trees: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affixing: pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage Calculator: 4rt.info/psod/

Other urls found in this thread:

arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?12rAbCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIo0jdodBIb000000000doIn0000000jdoib0000000fdo0000000IoI2fnN2SGA2XIk6cKI2000008dBdAidrBqsHSqBekcKbnfdnIn000007bIo0000000jdoIb0000000jdB0000000dBIb0000008
pso2.jp/players/event/5th_anniversary/online/webevent/02/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post your crush!

Stratos is cute

das rite, just take it

How do I deal damage as gu/hu? I feel like I'm doing something wrong. In CT I can pop off a few 80k SAs into a 200k IF0 and then I'm basically just not doing shit until CT is back up because all I got are 15k SAs and DAs and 40k IF0s.

Become Hero today!

purge it before the lang disease spreads to others

WE ARE HEROES

you're not doing anything wrong, gunner is just a giant meme. play a different class.

Dewman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Newmans

Can we go one thread without you mouthbreathers insisting bow was underpowered in ep4

I ran so many Mother, PD and Elder-Loser triggers during the last boost week that I got physically sick as a result. No EPD drop, of course.

:D

Not everyone is a stinky neet

EPD wouldn't solve your class being irrelevant garbage lmfao

>tfw no stinky neet pso2 gf

I play literally every class. Did the boost week mostly with fighter and gunner actually.

Yeah some of us actually shower twice per day.

>tfw not a hero

>stinky
That's hot

Are we getting level-up quests back after next maintenance?

>1200 hours played, never seen a single 12* unit drop
Why are they so rare?

this is the final week for them, but why the fuck would you ever want regular LQs back other than having one more chance at a key daily, 1-4 SH is some of the best EXP we've ever had

how do you cope playing this game with the fact that you'll never be able to enjoy the story or fully immerse yourself

Because an extra featured quest is a thousand times more useful than a 0.001% shot per run at a 12* unit or a 13* weapon

Ray unit rate is close to 1/50-1/70. Not even 14* is 0.001%

That's straight up retarded.

no 12*s yet after about 600 total runs across all the LQs so I'd contest that

Are 12 stars rater than 13 how does it work

nobody even ran these things 50 times because none of the rewards were worth it. it was pretty much impossible to find groups for any LQ save 1-4 past the first few weeks, and by now all of them are dead, even 1-4.

Since TE/FO doesn't have element convert, can I just use one wand and one talis for all techs?

These numbers are not additive, there's no guarantee you will see one after 50-70 runs.

>one talis
Yes
>one wand
The only reason to use a wand in 95% of situations as Te is if you're wand whacking and if that's the case, you want rainbow. If for some reason you are still using wand to cast techs over talis, then yes the element does not matter.

What does your build look like for a caster Te?

It's literally just Fo/Te with the classes reversed except you take the Te support skills

how shitty are you expecting the drop rates for buster quest 12*s to be?

arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?12rAbCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIo0jdodBIb000000000doIn0000000jdoib0000000fdo0000000IoI2fnN2SGA2XIk6cKI2000008dBdAidrBqsHSqBekcKbnfdnIn000007bIo0000000jdoIb0000000jdB0000000dBIb0000008

This one's for Deus. I plan to take alternate skill trees for other quests, like a light/ice one.

probably around 1 in 200

Ah so you still need trees for different elements, I'm not sure why I was expecting some magical build that covers everything.

They seriously need to overhaul that. There's no good reason that Force should still need 2-4 skill trees and a rainbow palette when Hero casts around as well as they do on a single weapon without needing to match enemy weaknesses.

fire light dark bb
all u need

How's melee only hero

great

That would require them to rework almost every part of Fo and Te tree which I really don't see happening especially when the biggest offender got a fix in the form of a fucking 14*.

just get an EPD bro what's the problem

You're either pretending to be a force player trying to lecture other people how to play the class or you're seriously behind the curve if you still think this is true.

They're going to be buffing force or at least making it more fun at some point anyway. The class was unpopular even it was overpowered, and now its playerbase has completely gone to the pits. It might end up being as late as ep6, but trust me when I say it's going to happen.

New Force skill, 1.2 multiplier when not matching element weaknesses. The class is still flawed but at least Hero wouldn't cast better than Force does in anything less than a perfect situation with a completely matching skill tree

Just remove the off-element penalty on Element Conversion and add some kind of element resistance mitigation
Nerf EWH to 5% and 1 SP and add 15% somewhere else

>"all u need bb"
>/pso2g/ thinks this is lecturing

What do people like you say when things like Ult Amd come out that's purely lightning weak or something? Were force players supposed to switch classes or what

Copy-pasting my ring idea from the last thread:
>L/Additional Element Conversion
>increases the rate of element conversion for element attributes different from that of your equipped weapon by 25%

It won't magically make force a great class but it'll remove the bullshit rainbow problem.

Hero still has a higher tech casting multiplier than Force with this ring idea

This shouldn't be a ring
This needs to be an fundamental class overhaul

>to 5%
thats a bit much dont you think? atleast nerf it to 10%

Can i get access to the SP client orders for my subclass just by having it level as a subclass

SPCOs are unlocked when the class hits a certain level, 65 or so.

Yes but you have to kill the bosses with that class as your main.

Ultimate is worse really in that ultimate enemies have 0.8x (i.e. they have active resistance) to anything they're not weak to

Well that's the whole point of putting 15% elsewhere

It's not as big of a nerf as you'd think either considering anything with a weakness automatically takes (at least) 1.15 more damage naturally

I'm going to give Sega the benefit of the doubt since they've stopped pushing it on other classes and say they finally realized rainbow palette is a failed and outdated concept. Hoping the new class changes they teased at the live a few days ago address that but otherwise I'm going to assume next ep. Surely they won't keep the system now that every rainbow class is garbage

They change their minds eventually on things
I mean look at Weak Bullet

I don't get this reference.

I think it's a gorilla with the hairstyle, weapon and accesory of Leo Whitefang from GGXrd. I have no idea what it has to do with PSO2.

Wish the other thread with Quna got created first.

its probably one of those other fags aside from lilith that was forcing that stupid Unga meme with hero and Fi last week

Honestly kamen rider OP threads have grown on me

>now other people are starting to force this Unga and Cuckshed meme again
is this /fgg/'s doing again? they did the same shit in /svg/

I don't know why they're trying to force their dumb niggerspeak onto us.

pso2.jp/players/event/5th_anniversary/online/webevent/02/
>+250% triboost on all quests
>PLUS 200% more RDR on Earth EQs
Time for another week of no life and no drops.

The crossover between fighting games and mmos/card games is pretty high, they might not be forcing it so much as just using it outside of fgg. It doesn't help that people sperg out of their fucking mind whenever people said it so people started actually pushing it to piss them off.

learn to read

Nothing, the op is a nigger

hence why people like YouKnowWho kept getting reactions from this general and its discord for about a year. "professional" shitposting is awfully something. that aside the term actually came from the FGC itself, not fgg

If the legacy classes could step out of their PAs at any time like hero they probably wouldn't be so left in the dust. When there are plenty of enemies that can attack faster than ranger can roll there needs to be a couple quality of life changes.

Tech charge parry is better than that and did nothing to save Force in ep5. Bouncer can run the automate/massive hunter kit and PBF is basically 45s of invul anyway. Ranger getting that doesn't solve their issue with losing standing snipe and having slow PAs. The problems with the legacy classes go much deeper than this.

Pew pew

>still no dual revolver camo

>Despite being best played as hybrid, Hero playing to just one of their handful of niches is better than the original classes who specialize in one thing
>On top of this, Hero has the best PP regen in the entire game
Did they not expect people to be pissed off? How did this happen?

I'm still anally devastated the revolver camo didn't win in the last design contest

I don't think they expected hero's multipliers to make hero techs stronger than the dedicated tech casting classes.

Shit's fucked every way you look at it, but the first thing off the top of my head was how the "advanced" class for "veterans" can dodge any time while others have to commit until their attack finishes.

This place isn't very fun anymore

Ep5 somehow sucked excitement out of the game so everyone's kind of depressed

EP4 did more or less the same thing in addition to Story hate, eharima shitposting bots, avatarfag drama. I actually prefer the lull period we're going through now instead of a repeat of the ep4 days

I guess so, but I miss some of the fun we used to have.

something of note is that the last big multiplier for hero relies on not getting hit. It can't ALWAYS be assumed to be up.

I know, I know,
>getting hit

there was some fun during the ep4 days but that shit was very rare all we had 24/7 was people namedropping lilith nonstop in these threads and in the discord nonstop in addition to them shitposting to piss people it basically got to the point to where people just stop bothering with the general. Not to mention that eharima got ashurt at episode 4 he started scripting bots to shitpost the threads nonstop, i think some of them were legitimately 404'd. i wound up taking a year long break from these fucking thread due to all that bullshit

HAH! I'm never coming back, your only happiness gone!

whatever happened to mondo zappa?

Get some hp then, it's something like 20%hp within 5 seconds.

;.; Who are you anyways?

eharima is a pest. I liked ep 3

It's not nearly as punishing as Limit Break and even that's not hard to survive, it's not the hardest thing in the world to keep up. You have to take the 20% damage loss in a very short time period, within a few seconds. After that it resets and you can take 19.9% again. Admittedly it's balanced out by requiring 60s until it's back (about 45s until it becomes a better caster than Force.) Anyway, no one would say Fi is completely fine right now even though it needs to live at 25% hp, hero has a shitload of added utility on top of that.

not him but was eharima always like that pre ep4?

am i even in the right general? the entire thread would meme on anyone suggesting hp over pp or attack (as well as most the tryhard calculator fags I know)

Only thing different is that he didn't use to spam the thread with 100 rappy images

Everyone in their right mind affixes HP.

he truly embodies the Gaijin PSO 1 nostalgiafag

It's complicated to explain but several things have changed depending on how long you've been gone to make hp more attractive. There's also fewer shitposters nowadays since most of them barely played the game any more and got bored.

PSO2 communities everywhere are pretty lukewarm to ep5, they fucked up by nerfing half the classes too much while introducing Hero which is great at everything with no flaws. PSO-W is dead and the JPs are kinda pissed too, though they're enjoying hero. Ponthi was straight up bashing the game (specifically force) on twitter the other day and he's officially collaborated with Sega before.

Enemies do more damage now, they're more aggressive and hit bigger areas, Limit Break is now a thing that makes HP more valuable, not every class has access to Iron Will and Automate.