Americans

>Americans

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservation_of_mass
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Amanda wank

Dat aim tho, that'sapenis.png

Holy fuck that's talent right there

How is it still pumping gas??? Whenever i put it in wrong it immediately stops pumping until i get it in all the way

And here we see why India will be a superpower by 2020

accuracy: 100
Intelligence: 0

>new jerseyians

>when you dump INT but have max DEX

That's a cute dog.

oh look at that fucking fuel nozzle it has a splash shield or vapor shield how on fucking earth is that gonna stop anything you need vapors to escape while refuelling and tank, oh thats right some EPA fucking emissions shit.

the EPA in america is that fucked up that they class fuel vapors as emissions that is harmful to the environment little did they realise that its vapor and it dissipates into the air and is gone...

what also fucking pisses me off is all the emissions bullshit that is in process and yet we still have a ever increasing temp.... its a natural process yet these enviro cunts are making up all this global warming shit to sell their patented emissions shit

yet another fucking scam.....

>vapor and it dissipates into the air and is gone
It is not gone, it is in the air.

Naw brah it's gone. Just gone, it completely vanished. Woosh.

That is not how it works.

ohhh what......... bullshit. go back to looking at pics of that corrupt cunt shillary clinton.

fucking useless piece of shit yank.

>black
>female
>drives a fiat
Not surprised she has a single digit IQ

You're a fucking moron.

I'm going to take a shit in your face and aerate it.

Poof, it's gone. Doesn't exist. Never happened.

and you are a bitch go fuck yourself.
i hope you get HIV from some fagg

hondas fucking suck dick like you do.
take you and your crx and fuck off ya cunt.

oh look hendra must have pissed off that person that reckons fuel vapor doesnt disappear.

here is a 2stroke diesel to pollute your environment

I'll bet you my truck is bigger than yours.

And my dick for that fact, but I'm not sure I want a faggot like you thinking about my dick.

This is some good banter guys keep it up

here for you :*

imagine samefagging so hard

Go away, dog fucker.

>tfw still pump my own gas at wawa anyway
it's funny seeing the cucks rush over to you so they don't get in trouble for you pumping your own gas

did not know commer knocker cutaways existed

>No splashing on the side of the car

She didn't even have to try get it straight in she just did.

>0 fucks given

>black

confirmed for not ever seeing a black person

FUCKIN WEW LADS

Hello retard!

People ask me why I don't like subarus

top kek

Maybe she’s so smart that she just appears dumb to us .

>fix
>it
>again
>tyrone

What is the point of this law, I'm from CA so it has always been self-serve for my whole life.

nah did not look at that webm.....
GO FUCK YOURSELF bitch...

>tfw you are diagnosed with bowel cancer from being on Veeky Forums all the time.

>tfw user tries to bait people but does not realise it has cancer from being such a asshole.

You are unironically the worst tripfag on this board currently. Worse than Mr Cummy, which is quite the achievement really. You ruin every thread you post in.

Could have been an entertaining thread, but thanks to you showing up, sage goes in all fields, etc etc.

Is this Oregon now?

Is this Absolutely Fabulous?

Why do you keep posting large trucks? Do you have autism?

I've lived in Australia my whole life and never seen someone have a worker pump their petrol. I like pumping my own as I can do 50/50 91 and 95 octane.

Do Europeans really not understand that one of our states is the size of their whole country?

What does this have to do with being too dumb to pump fuel?

Do Americans understand that not everyone who live outside america lives in some shitty country that is 200 kilometers across?

wtf why... either use 91 or 98 don't go half way between 91 and 95 the fuck are you doing?

Also, we're questioning why, in the whole world, the only country in which people are so retarded to so something like this is located somewhere inside the USA and only there.

These things don't even happen in third world shitholes where people are illiterate, but when you're in the USA you can read all sort of things and bullshit it boggles my mind...it's like every kind of retarded person need to show its idiocy and most of all they can publicly speak and embarass themselves in the eyes of the world who's reading.

Australia isn't in Europe.

America is full of religious people who have never even read the bible and blame the devil for anything bad that happens in the world and you want to question why it is full of idiots?
are you sure you are not one of them?

And not everyone on Veeky Forums outside of America is in europe.

You're talking about one state where it has been illegal for people to pump gas and you don't understand why people are confused about it.

How much of Australia is habitable and not Mad Max tier? I mean, the US has like 12 times as many people.

Oh man I remember beating my meat to those massive milkers back in 2004.

Good times.

No one lives very far from the coast. At all.

You fags are obsessed with the US for whatever reason, and spend your time finding stories like this. How many hours of your day do you think about the US?

Most of it is habitable really.
its just the middle that is fucked.

Sure.

I've never shot a fucking gun before and I know not to point it at my face or hold it upside down. Americans are lulled in by the convenience society, for every task there's a gadget, and no one's caring to think about anything anymore. Ya'll too dumb to pump gas, too dumb to shift gears, and you'd be too dumb to take a fucking shit if there was a machine that sucked it out of your butts for you.

>to take a fucking shit if there was a machine that sucked it out of your butts for you.
Hey that's a good idea

Hmmm, cherry pick some retards, and extrapolate 2-3 people's actions as the norm for 330 million? And americans are the retards?
We did that in the 60's when we went to the moon.

Looks plenty empty to me mate

You are surprised that a country the size of north America with only 24 million people doesnt have many people living in the worst areas?

Meanwhile in Australia, they have to add additives to the petrol to keep the population from huffing it.

>most of it is habitable really
No.

thats just in aboriginal communities

Europe isn't a country

You mean Abbos.

This is the same person

its mjet's mother

>america ranks 32nd in the world for personnel freedoms (source: google freedom index)

fucking kek

aus, canada, nz are top 10.

kys you americunts

(((google)))

Read up faggot.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservation_of_mass

No shit, it's the same pathetic cry for attention that people here keep responding to in a similarly pathetic and unironic manner.
Sometimes I can't tell if Veeky Forums is simply just as bored as the troll or thinks leaping heroically to point out their (blatant) flaws of logic makes them impressive. Sadly, since it's mostly tripfags playing the game, I'm leaning towards the latter.

>not knowing how to use google to find a source

you didn't finish primary school did you?

Yurocucks and Canadians literally can go to jail for calling someone a nigger or for calling a tranny a he.

That's their standard of "freedom".

says the guy who's about to lose all control over the internet, and only in 2018, was able to fill up his car with petrol by himself

>trusting the jew about a (((freedom index)))

>oregon is the entire united states hurr durr

Don't you guys know we dissowned oregon a long time ago?

see You have confirmation bias caused by jealousy.

The initial comment literally said 'Europeans'...