totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/

High Elf Roster Reveal:
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/

Total War: WARHAMMER 2 – Announcement Cinematic Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=fXxe897bW-A

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

HAHAHHA here we GO again, another round of stale memes and shitposting.
another round of tomb kangz, meme rats, meme elves, meme lizards, AHHHH rome, le ebin throgg and etcetera.

I'm fucking tired of this general, you autists are the absolute bane of this board, holy shit I would stomp every single one of you meme spouting neckbeards in a second with my bare hands.
For the love of god stop posting these memes, I'm tired, I just want to discuss Total War and not have to scroll trough a wall of memes.

Enough is enough.

second for I can't get anything done with skarsnik

Cutiebella :3

dumb cup slut

GRACE

Crush the Roman Menace!

odds republic
evens shogunate

How? Once Skarsnik gets rolling his gobbos go from lol to oh fuck

HAHAHHA here we GO again, another round of stale memes and shitposting.
another round of tomb kangz, meme rats, meme elves, meme lizards, AHHHH rome, le ebin throgg and etcetera.

I fucking love this general, you fine specimen are the absolute best of this site, holy shit I would cuddle with every single one of you meme spouting neckbeards in a second with my warm, curvy body.
For the love of god keep posting these memes, I'm love it, and I like to to discuss Total War and not have to scroll trough a wall of memes.

Please continue.

Wish she'd stick thumbtacks into me shaft

>God Tier
Empire
Dark Elves
Skaven

>Based as Fuck Tier
Vampire Counts
Von Carsteins
Mousillon
Norsca

>Bretty Gud Tier
Bretonnia
Wood Elves
High Elves
Lizardmen

>Meh Tier
Greenskins
Dwarves
Beastmen

>Why Even Play Tier
Warriors of Chaos

Who's that dude?

>God Tier
>Skaven

They'll be a boring horde faction and you know it, with added 'Rat paths' and ambush mechanics

Do you rike?

It is now August, and the howls of dying slaves fill the bleak land of Naggaroth with a sweet cacophony. Very soon the Asur will experience such an atmosphere, for the Witch King is finalising his strategy for the coming campaign.

From all over the land come the lords and ladys of the Black Council, and it will be a permanant position for some. Ever eager to guide her son down the path she has divined, the great Hag Queen Morathi spends much time in council with her son. Though some sense conflict between them in the future, Morathi has promised her strongest pupils will join the legions of the Druchii.

In Har Ganeth the cavorting Brides of Khaine spill the blood of offerings to their God, whilst many a would be sacrifice is lost to the blades of the Executioners.
The Beastmasters of Clar Karond rouse their monstrous captives with many a laggard elf suffering in the process. All over Naggaroth the corsair fleets have been sent ahead to pillage and despoil the Black Council's choice of targets, a content glint could be seen in the Witch King's eyes, if anyone had the heart to look at them.
The time is now, the treasonous Asur will soon bow to the true Phoenix King whether they wish it or not. Domination by a best elf soon!

I dunno man, with how they've been presenting the game so far, (and their eagerness to fix things the community complains about, like elf shield patterns) i'm pretty excited

With how long it's taking them to reveal Skaven, they better not be copy pasta.

lewd

so is it just going to be RoR for the reveal tomorrow?

or will it be full blown patch notes? I want to know if my boy gelt is getting some buffs.

What's with all the horde talk when it comes to Skaven? Don't they de facto have cities and conquer places? Are we just defaulting to /v/ behavior and making up reasons to hate the video game?

Chaos army with 4x manticores is cheese y/n?

It's just the FLC reveal.

is this a cheat mod or something? Everytime I see those awful unit cards it is always followed by a ridiculous kill ratio that screams easy mode.

yeah but I don't even get rolling

Isabaella

She's the opposite of a slut. She loves her husband.

What's even the point of this shit? Everyone knows it's gonna be scaven. There's no intrigue, people kust wait for them to drop the trailer. Why?

ASININE

no/yes, its dei which changes the combat to have much more emphasis on hammer and anvil and slows down combat. The ai cannot handle the changes and the combat speed means that it is really easy to envelop since even basic troops will hold forever. This makes the battles incredibly easy for the player

BEYOND YOUR COMPREHENSION

They did the same thing with the vampires last time.

I think it's just to generate hype. They're going to drop Skaven info closer to release to generate hype as Skaven are the most popular race, hoping it'll boost sales.

Rock the boat!

after all of this bait shit with the "le rats don't exist lmao xD" they must be putting that under empire map mechanic

Does anyone here play multiplayer? How much focus is on skill vs army unit choices and terrain?

IT'S A LONG WAY TO KARAK EIGHT PEAKS,
IT'S A LONG WAY TO GO.
IT'S A LONG WAY TO KARAK EIGHT PEAKS,
FOR THE SWEETEST THRONE I KNOW!

GOODBYE, KARAK ZIFLIN,
FAREWELL, BARAK VARR!
IT'S A LONG LONG WAY TO KARAK EIGHT PEAKS,
BUT MY HEART'S RIGHT THERE!

Fucking Marienburg I swear to god.

Magnificent.

terrain isn't a huge deal

>tw mp
>skill

most of it is based on picking the right army composition, which is why the cum-garglers with over 2k hrs in mp all have loadouts for every matchup pre-selected

Forgot to say i'll hold you to that

Malekith=Phoenix King
Stay woke

That doesn't sound fun

>They did the same thing with the vampires last time.
But they showed them in the first trailer (manny riding a zombie dragon). The "reveal" was chaos, which was a fucking preorder dlc but that's besides the point. With TWW2 they tease this ritual bullshit and show rats, while it's obvious to everyone that it's about muh boi and the crew. What's even the point, CA?

Horde faction would be bullshit of the highest caliber and I'm calling it as such, "Rat Paths" makes no sense, since they can call it the underway and leave it at that, ambush mechanics is too vague to make of anything and if you were being pessimistic you'd be better served by mentioning how it would be disappointing and/or a copy of previous mechanics. 5/10 you said one thing that I would've cared about had I been looking forward to the rats.

>>tw mp
>>skill

really that bad?

still a chance at patch notes though

>tfw I know who that is
I'm so corrupted by Slaanesh ._____.

The problem is they "share" some cities with other factions (i.e. They have lairs under big cities)
I wonder how (if) they'll reflect that

They know that they fucked up and made the Skaven shit with shit mechanics, so they're playing up the memes to hide their incompetence for as long as possible before release date.

Pretty much this >Armour is now so much more important, so if you have a decently armoured unit it'll hold basically forever. Shock cav basically rule the game with rear charges.

>with shit mechanics
how so?

And they showed the rat in the very first trailer as well, with Skaven etchings on the WH2 logo.

That seems pretty close to the truth so far
>inb4 it's actually a fucking horde

Maybe a corruption mechanic that gives you trash units to use in proportion to the percent amount of corruption a region or province is at?

>That seems pretty close to the truth so far
how so?

Pls

Why would that work in an age when steam refunds are easier than ever to get these days? We only just recently started getting information on Dark Elves, and Norsca didn't get announced in any way until they're release was only a couple weeks or so away. They're just building it up for hype.

It.

Just.

Works.

This is why I'm a little scared about Skaven in the game. If they just give them regularly territories, it's really guts the way the faction is supposed to be.

But I don't see how they give Skaven cities that are already occupied.

I swear to god, if I see another X path again...

SOMEONE PLEASE PLAY A MULTIPLAYER MATCH AND USE NOTHING BUT CHARIOTS, THEN POST RESULTS
I'M BEGGING YOU

A corruption mechanic that emulates a growing skaven population in the settlement's sewers, allowing the race to invade a city from inside the walls once it gets high enough.

Shogun 2, WH

Which one should I buy, which one should I pirate?

I completely disagree. Skaven are easily one of the most anticipated races,showing them in detail would draw a lot more hype than being secretive. The game would sell a lot more and buyers would be more confident if they not only knew Skaven were in, but also had solid mechanics and roster.

DELETE THIS POST

Still gets cucked by Archaon

It is now August. Delirium burns through the forest in the hour of its apex. It is Saemrath, the time of the zenith. Orion is afield, engorged and rampant. The Consort-King and his coterie sally forth to bring a rich harvest of lithe young attendants for the maidens of the Asrai. The enshrined ideal of idleness is usurped, and the ensuing bedlam is but little removed from the bray-herd's bestial madness. From Mousillon to Middenland, the Wild Hunt falls upon the hovels and midden-heaps of the toiling races across the Old World.

Ariel alone remains unswept by the ardor of the hour. It is for the Eternal Queen to interpret the auguries, to ensure that Athel Loren may endure. At the Oak of Ages, Ariel engages in the antiquated Asur heresy of time-keeping. At best a confused effort under Athel Loren's capricious canopy, it is only by degrees that Ariel affirms the rectitude of her assumptions.

Regiments of Renown Soon.

Sauce pls? for research purposes....

Pre-ordering the game now and pre-ordering the game sometime during the three weeks leading up the release when they start showing us Skaven is all the same to them. Look how quickly people got excited for Norsca, and how high sales for the game went up on steam after they were shown off. The game isn't coming out in a couple days, they still have two months of almost daily info to feed us.

If WH2 outsells all hist games combined again will they just put future hist games aside?

I sure hope so. Can't wait for more tears.

Yeah I think they should have said corruption (infestation/parasitage?) mechanic and as it grows it either allows you to build buildings in the infested cities or to make use of the owner's building (so a building that allows you to recruit soldiers would allow you as well, a workshop would allow you to build canons etc)
Or maybe a mix of both, since it wouldn't make any sense to ingest a temple to recruit priests for example

Have they announced anything of Warhammer 2 aside from the races?

I want to know what features it's bringing to the table. Gotta be something more than a few race packs.

So it's August now, shouldn't we be hearing about Skaven around now? They've had months to meme it up so just announce them already.

the warhams 2 campaign is going to be centered around that vortex in ulthuan

that's pretty much it I think

quite a bit. Mainly that anyone can conquer anywhere, though with potential penalties depending on how much the race likes it, definitive victory and loss conditions beyond crushing your enemies, victory cinematics.

They've got Team B working on history stuff on the side, and more games means more sales in the end. The real question is what does the fantasy team start working on after WH3 drops.

Not a whole lot of specifics yet, but they're really pushing the new, somewhat more objective driven campaign and we know there'll be navies (but only autoresolve battles). All new map, too, of course.

Gameplay changes, they announced a complete magic overhaul, new map, campaign centered around the vortex, the combined grand campaign map and some other stuff, like every race being able to conquer anywhere, but different terrains affect growth.

nah that's for the september news

This is the lamest fucking shit in existence. Misdeeds? MISDEED?! Makelith is a spoiled brat whose still sucking his momma's tit.

To win the campaign you gotta do shit involving the giant vortex in the middle of the world.
Ruins can be explored or colonized. Exploring them will result in a "choose your own adventure" thing and result in stuff like finding an artifact, or accidentally spreading vamp corruption in the province.
Ulthuan the high elf island is protected by Pheonix gates which have their own unique siege battles, Lizardmen cities have 'something" to do with the magical leyline network.
High elves also have a unique resource gained through diplomacy/trade called "influence" its used to do shit like spy on other nations and reveal all their cities.

>literally first day of august

give them 2 weeks. once the norscan DLC drops we'll start seeing more shit with rats probably showcased near the tail end of august.

in September it's just shit tons of gameplay videos with let's plays for a week or two prior to release.

Skaven suck desu

>text adventures
fuck yeah I love those

>text adventures
this is news to me

t. Tyrion

how does wh2 connect to 1 in terms of gameplay? owning both gives you a huge ass map or something?

Maybe you have limited building slots until you invade and all regions are treated as being isolated from their provinces until you can rise up from beneath them?

they both have their own campaigns, and will eventually get an update for a combined campaign.

Yep, and gameplay changes from game 2 apply to game 1 races, like conquering anywhere/more settlement slots/breath attack for dragons

Malekith is the rightful Phoenix King. The High Elves sabotaged his ritual and made him burn. He was supposed to ascend.

separate campaigns initially with an addon that merges both maps into 1 big one.

Well balanced.

Will they just fuse the 2 campaigns maps together or what? Have they said anything about it in detail?

We're the Minotaurs!
And you can be one too!
Cause peeing and pooping is the thing to do!
Farming and building is not the way!
Here's what Captain Khazrak has to say!

that's the general rundown, but no real details aside from that

Only thing said is that parts of the very southern lands will be cut. So the Old World wont be affected at all.
And I believe Grace said on Reddit that the vortex wont be the objective

What are they gonna do with magic?

No clue, they just said they were gonna overhaul it.

G O B L I N S