Drivers don't need girlfriends, right?

Drivers don't need girlfriends, right?

Mine dumped me before I got my license.

wrong

but how does a driver find one? Girls seem so uninterested in cars and as soon as I start the topic, they are already bored and fed up. Fucking always.

girls don't care about cars just like you don't care about purses or high heels.

So, this gives my point - driver can't find a girl, them just don't seem to have any common ground to talk about. I can try or pretend I like fashion and shit, but I just always feel so disgracefully downed anytime I even try to start talking about stuff I like.

Right!

I see myself as a driver

I don't ever meet girls in my daily life.
Therefor I don't need one.

How does one even meet girls after college?

What if someone reckons himself as a driver, don't meet girls as he has not enough free time mostly due to work and daily routine bullshit, yet still dearly wants to find one? It gives me a depressive feelings, really.

It's not like that what I was thinking or anything

How then, assuming you are the poster I replied to, you made your mind at peace you don't need one?

...it's only a facade

So, are we doomed to solitude and ever lasting depression caused by loneliness? No girl to drive to gas station with, no girl to drive around at night with, no feelings at all? Just emptiness?

If you actually bought something nice that costs solid Shekels, you'd notice how females suddenly start looking at you as a bachelor of interest.

Something along those lines.
Just me and my car

Worst part is. I had a gf once.
That feeling is even worse

This kind if girls are not good girls and I avoid them at all costs.

Same for me, bro. I wish I have never had a gf. I really do... fucking depressive friday when everyone just goes out and have fun and I just have nothing more but me car keys...

This is making me feel better about never having even held hands with a woman. I have quite a lot of friends, but I've never been in a relationship before. After seeing so many misrable married people and couples having to compromise, I'm thinking that my car is probably the best partner for me.

You're right.

As long as you take care of your car, you car will take care of you

>Cars are my life to the point that I have no hobbies or interest which makes me incapable of normal conversation with another person
This is somehow still the woman's issue right?

I mean, I still talk to women and have plenty of other hobbies than cars. The issue is that a car fills the same kind of space in your heart as a woman does. So why choose the woman when you can choose the car.

The thing is that gets to be a problem when you get over 40 and there's no one around, all your friends are doing other things, you can't really hang with the 20's crowd anymore so you just sit home alone on Veeky Forums and cry yourself to sleep.

Haven't spoken with a girl in 2 years now

I recently started sortof dating a girl that has always wanted a 350z. And she actually might buy one soon but she doesn't know how to drive stick so she wants it in AUTO. im teaching her soon hopefully.

Girls that like it exist. Theres a girl I just pulled into my local community that has been driving super twisty roads in her Golf R for a long time now. Theres also this girl with a GT mustang that drag races pretty fucking hard.

The thing is, you can largely talk about anything and make it interesting. Its just how you tell stuff. I have to make presentations on fucking information security fun and interesting. If i can do that, you can make a car, this contraption that captures something beautiful about the human spirit, interesting

I go to things where there are girls. If I see one that looks cool I'll talk to her. If shes cool I'll get her info so we can do cool stuff together.

theyre just fucking people dude. if you treat them like some fairy princess theyre going to be uncomfortable considering they took some massive shit this morning and probably havent brushed their teeth yet.

you only need your carfu, gasoline, the open road, and the stars as your spectators

Right.
Ronery drivers forever.

Perhaps you shall try to get her interested, rather than trying to find someone that may be already interested. If you cannot find common interests and she's rigid, move along.

>I can try or pretend I like fashion and shit
Fucking why. If you're not genuine about it, the relationship won't be genuine and is prone to end miserably. Move along.

Carfu, open road, and the sun that just starts to rise. Morning drives are perfect mix of melancholy and euphoria.

>they're people

It isn't black and white like that. Women and men think differently.
And I haven't spoken with a girl for a long time, I wouldn't have any idea about what subject to bring up.
I'm basically socially retarded at this point

This is what the many dating apps are for.
>me
>lonely but not willing to actually go out and meet people
>download tinder
>go on a bunch of shitty coffee dates
>become less autistic with practice
>now have qt petite gf

>when you get over 40 and there's no one around,
It becomes a problem in your 20s if you aren't a manchild pretending to like drinking nonstop to make your "friends" amusing to be around. Once you get your first real job you really won't want to risk doing dumb shit to jeopardize it. I'd probably kms if I got some bullshit rap drinking and hooning and had to go back to some wagecuck slave job barely scraping by. It's horrid past highschool.

>It's horrid past highschool
Lol, if life is bad past high school that just means you fucked yourself over.

>ugly
>haven't ever really spoken to girls and continually embarrassed myself around them growing up
>stopped caring
>mfw the time I spent moping about being unable to put my willy in a girl is now spent doing scandi-flicks and fapping

Never.