/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Update on July 30 came with changes to seven cards: Tove; Baphomet; Spawn of the Abyss; Goblin Leader; Grimnir, War Cyclone; Ouroboros; and Princess Snow White
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=326
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=336

Rewards for top 10k players on August
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/890874494427975680

Leader poll results
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/890134639402209281

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Tool for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NsbibiMix/status/892345838613151745
challonge.com/svgwonderland4
my.mixtape.moe/cuqoxw.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=uOHD-0J8Fkw
my.mixtape.moe/scsbhp.mp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>shitters think Grimnir's selling point is the 4 face damage and he's a 3PP do nothing
Cannot make this shit up.

SEI HATSEIDU
twitter.com/NsbibiMix/status/892345838613151745

Why do dragoncraft shitters always leave the game as soon as they lose?

You should know by now 'do-nothing' is the most overused term in /svg/.

Cinderella is a tragic waste of vials many people bought into day 0.

>Tournament Signup
challonge.com/svgwonderland4

No bans this week.

>Cinderella is a tragic waste of vials many people bought into day 0.

>3 mana 4/4
>bad

>nzst
Change to UTC please

why the fuck was snow white nerfed instead of tea time? Maybe it's because I'm not a fucking neutral aggro faggot but I never had any problems with snow white. Teatime however decides the mid game and fucks everything.

Classy Surrender.

Awesome Combo.

The time should display in your local time that you set from your account if you're logged in. Looks like that's 1am Sunday for you.

Rabbit and COCK in t2 are actually unfair

Too strong a early game follower for a craft that excels in the mid/lategame

That's fucking awesome. That's some YGO level shit right there. The Shadow player conceding was nice though; he knew it was a timeout that should've been a win.

9 AM so it's kinda wierd.
Wish it was Saturday. I'm usually busy with IRL stuff on Sunday.

Fucking neutral bitch, I knew I was dead.
my.mixtape.moe/cuqoxw.mp4

I really hope you guys aren't playing anything like this or Hector.

>Rabbit and COCK in t2 are actually unfair

It would be borderline unfair in constructed if it wasn't for blood decks and balanced man.

So are we still using her? And if not help me replace her.

>tfw trying to do dailies and haven't changed my decks at all since RoB

holy fuck can someone link me some decks or something jesus fuck

Mainyu and tigers. If you're Elana she still has potential.

I've seen three shadow PTP decks today. Why would anyone think that's a good idea?

We are on Elana.
Manyu replaces in others.

>ran into Manyu earlier and had trouble clearing it
ty user's

Too bad, should've played Balanced man :^)

why the fuck wasn't she a forest leggo?

I feel like we can come up with something more clever than Balanced Man.

Is there any way to make Daria work in this meta?

SEA or Aus? I'm sorry, it would be on Saturday our time but I'm busy for pretty much the entire day. It will be back to Saturday our time next week I think.

oz

iirc isn't Eachtar balanced though, shadowfriend?

>my.mixtape.moe/cuqoxw.mp4

Falise is my wife

Your wife is a whore (enhanced)

If Eachtar is Balanced Man, would that make Sybil Balanced Woman?

No. Because Sybil is actually balanced

Falise is a cute girl (male). I fantasize about her and Oz, also a cute girl(male), getting together and sucking each other's dicks.

What the hell is this deck?

Brick central

>Sybil is actually balanced

>What the hell is this deck?

Neutral Bourgeoise Rune

>elder tortoise
>waa i lost to tier 3 deck

Kys. Retards like you is why ramp winrate is deflated.

MONSTA CAADO

It isn't a new deck but everything necessary for a ramp deck is there. The rest is just a few tweaks to counter and work out those early odds/keep up with the other craft's bullshit.

I don't play Shadow, calm down. I thought he was balanced before the recent nerfs. He's pretty ridiculous now though.

So that Shadow will finally have no counters

Ursula has a really beautiful entrance and she creates so many fun memes but I don't have the vials to build a deck around her

post current deck codes

post dick
do I really have to craft 3 oz

>tfw dragon main and pulled 3, 1 of them animated

is Dragon great again? With that shitty replays I can tell myself.

Sea Queen isn't even a meme in Dragon. It might even be the most viable form of ramp post-Ourobouros nerf.

>tfw you get Animated staple cards for the class you hate the most

Happened to me. Vialed a animated ginger. No regrets

>do I really have to craft 3 oz
yeah you do
it does suprisingly well against shadow and kys blood, that's why i loved the third month of ToG
play it like an unga deck, no point in trading against midrange decks

Post cuties that were never viable.

I just wish that I could pull good Dragon legos ever, all I have are 3 Fortes, an Ursula, and a fucking Jabberwock. Meanwhile the game really loves throwing me blood and forest legos for some reason, I pulled 3 wolves in RoB and 2 BnBs in WD

Man, if people bitched about Snow White in Haven, they would have lost their minds with her in forest.

You could drop her on turn two, kill an enemy on turn 3 and survive, then bounce her back with AE or guidance and drop her again later for more value. Would have been pretty crazy. She also wouldn't have gotten nerfed since shadowfags don't complain about Forest. So there's that at least.

Hell, no. Shadow straight up fucks you, away too much board flood and apparently they're all teching Thane. Aggro blood is manageable but Kys Blood destroys you completely, anything with early curve will be decided based on luck mulligan and topdecks.

Thanks for dick user, guess i'll have to save up my vials and maybe buy the dragon prebuilt once I get the first paycheck from my job for the free lego. I have 3 Spawns, SWs and Grimnirs but I really don't want to give them up since I believe that they're still good.

There is no feeling more satisfying than dropping OZ on turn 8 and getting lethal with double demon strike into Dance of Death.

>tfw it's so damned hard to drop Seraph against shadow, and they're infesting the ladder

Piece of shit Eachtar turns every minor board into lethal every turn after 6.

>baha in hand
>plays genesis and hits a minion
what the fuck. seriously. what the fucking fuck were you trying to do? i have no sympathy for idiots.

The trick is to drop Seraph on a board that is NOT lethal if they play Eachtar. Basically, if you take too much damage in the early/mid, you're fucked.

What's the best KYS list people are running now? I have no idea what to climb with. I have Mid range sword, Neutral Sword, Burn rune, and aggro bats but none of them really feel like they're doing the job.

Look, man, I've only got 3 Themis's Decrees.

I can't stop Death's Breath, Immortal Thane, Eachtar, Zombie Party, Bone Chimera, and every other manner of Lich-summoner every single turn.

Scripture, baldy, and judge

>She sees your dick

KRIPP IS STREAM!!!

I REPEAT

KRIPP IS STREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>she

>2 carrots
Trying to win the game before he draws another storm follower. Playing Oracle there would've given me Zeus perhaps, but >10pp. Another Grimmir or Sybil felt unlikely so to not dragger the game any further I decide to set up my win condition.

If you haven't taken much damage in the early/mid, even Thane shouldn't be lethal. Don't use scripture on 2 even if you have it in hand. Use your 2-drop follower to contest his 2-drop, and banish his 3-drop (chimera/attendant). Snow White/Mainyu can't get removed by Zombie Party so you should have the trade.

You can't afford to skip a turn against them but it's doable. The new shadow is less dangerous than before since they can't have guaranteed damage with Reapers now.

Storm Haven is fucking SHIT. Why people complained about Teatime again?

>watching kripp
>"compared to other card games every deck feels very different"
>every deck just plays on curve.

I want to suck her dick.

>he fell for the Storm Haven meme

Have fun getting run over by the balanced man and Dragons, and severely outpaced by KYS Blood.

fuck of with your e-celeb shit

I really wish they would make some more Seraph support. It's by far my favorite card in the game. I mean, it's been several expansion since DE and it's gotten no usual direct support. It was just created and forgotten.

With how fast games are now, I really don't see why it can't have some help keeping up. Unless Cygames really just wants every Haven deck to be either stall till Aegis or go Bird-to-Face until Aegis. I really wish some old boss cards like Seraph and Leonidas would get some love instead of them just introducing new broken shit that replaces the old like traditional TCGs.

Is cannon sword tier 1 yet?

I netdecked this dreadshift deck. Should I make any changes? It's able to stall really well but sucks if I don't draw dshift when I need it

>offered cinderella or roland twice in take 2
Balance game.

Oh shit, there's 2 Queens and only 1 Dshift

Where did you get this image?

The core gameplay of Seraph is there and can't get much more support. If they give defensive tools to Haven, that's an indirect buff to Seraph. Teatime and Snow White are indirect Seraph buffs. Seraph isn't a bad deck, and with Shadow dominating, it'll only be better since it's a decent counter.

Alice's Adventure is another way to play Seraph, if you want another twist on the deck. Instead of amulet countdown reductions, you play neutral followers and you play Alice's Adventure + 3 neutral followers on turn 9 to win.

He's comparing it to Hearthstone where most of the cards from a set are neutral.

And neutral isn't anywhere near as popular now after the nerfs. Literally the only decks I run into that are neutral are Forest at this point.

>I really wish they would make some more Seraph support
That man youtube.com/watch?v=uOHD-0J8Fkw

At least you could tech her for Shadow matchups when they death's breath, maybe?

I understand what you're saying, but my post had an error in it. I meant to say it hasn't gotten any UNIQUE support, not usual support.

Indirect support in the form of class staples is fine, but I mean more cards like more unique countdown reducing cards or tutors or anything of that nature. Something that would only go in a Seraph deck. I actually want to make a neutral Seraph, but I haven't pulled any Alice's Adventure, and don't want to make it. It's probably the only Haven deck I haven't made yet. Point is, I want some more cute nuns that help my Angel Statue work in a blinding-fast meta because Aegis is the most boring legendary created.

my.mixtape.moe/scsbhp.mp4

why is dreadshift so fun

>only shadow complains about hags
Everytime.jpg

So is this basically Daria with Oz as a secondary wincon?

It's gotten unique support, it just isn't good.

I get that Dragon is a wallet class, but are there any 'cheap' options for it besides aggro? Could I play Storm Ramp without a million leggos?

I've actually used her in Storm Haven, and she works wonders. Very underrated card that's simply overshadowed by too many staple cards taking up that slot.

Kripp just put Purify Monk in his Seraph Deck

Probably polyphonic and genesis. You still need Sybil.

Well, I get what you mean. I'd like to see the deck to evolve too. My point is that it's a very cookie-cutter archetype, every card has a specific role in it, and the only way to evolve it is to powercreep those cards. Snow White and Teatime are better tools for the current meta for example.

I mentioned Alice's Adventure since it's another take on the deck, but it's ultimately less consistent than the real deal.

I think nobody realized that's a seraph video

wincon is still vomit hand go face
oz is a draw engine and good for those 1pp dstrikes/piercing runes/DoDs
pretty hard to run out of steam with oz too

ok

Haven't played this meta yet. How is it post-nerfs?