>green is diesel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G1PNITe10po
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>there are people who have never pumped their own gas
Amazing.

>Toyota
>Washington plates

looks like a FOB college student in the UW parking lot.

please tell me that is a shoop

I thought the Diesel nozzle was too big to fit in Gasoline powered cars small fuel hole...

so did Oregon actually eliminate all their pump attendants or are people just allowed to do it themselves now?

In New Jersey they still don't

Eurostan

It is afaik

See Do not underestimate Oreganian ingenuity

actually that's not a bad idea, it's easier to then avoid dribble

It is but that's an Audi so its very possible it takes diesel, anyway.

please keep your facebook memes on facebook you fucking faggot

thats because it is a fucking diesel.

Its Ruby Rose filling up her Audi Q5 3.0 TDI in California

Whoever made OP's pic is a fucking idiot

I have no idea who that is.

first gen prius?

>not knowing some random """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""celebrity"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" thot makes you an idiot

this

Actress from shitty netflix show called Orange is the New Black.

anyway the point is, shes filling up that Audi with diesel because it is diesel. Someone took that pic of a "hip looking woman who could possibly be from oregon" filling up an Audi SUV (good lord those can't be diesel at all) and added a dumb fucking caption to it so they could share it on FB with their relatives/friends and get cool points.

epitome of fake news

thats not the point, you dumb fuck. read this but you're woke as fuck right? dumb fuck.

fugly

Allowing another man to pour his gasoline seed into your cars womb is a form of cuckoldry and I will not allow it. Only I may touch my vehicle as it is my property.

awesome, I dont really care about her or her appearence. The point is dumbass, is the dumbass who created OP's pic.

>being this pissed off over memes

It's a meme you dip.

>memes
>people trying to use a picture of someone filling up a diesel car with diesel fuel as a "LOL OREGONAINS CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP"

shut your flyover state ass up. Coal and manufacturing jobs are never coming back faggot.

i really have no idea what you're talking about
it's probably for the best if you stop going to websites with memes

how tf is this even possible

those are euro plates

i have to do this sometimes in my truck. sometimes the splash triggers the nozzle into thinking it's full and doing it upside down prevents that

Not at BP stations it isn't, part of the reason I don't get gas at BP.

Except the sensing port doesn't always work when it's upside down and there is a good chance that it won't stop when the tank is full.

In europe the green nozzle is gasoline and the black is diesel

Technically the green is unleaded, my local still has a read nozzle for leaded

>not knowing ballsack arm patter from John Wick 2

baka senpai

I don't give two shits about OP's pic, retard.

She was cute in john wick 2.
Should cut those tattoos off. That shot of her tushy. You could see her panty lines. Ugh. Loved that. Took my gf to see it so I could see that again. Coerced her to fooling around with me at the top row. Timed it out, so she'd be blowing me around the end. That scene came up, split second, came in her mouth. I had my hand down the back of her victoria secret sweats. Fingering her ass thinking of ruby.
Good shit, GOOD SHIT.
Broke up with her

I personally know this girl, it got posted all over her Facebook about 7 years ago when it was taken. Not Oregonian.

Yep green is unleaded and black is diesel.
Also in europistan we don't have premium gasoline rather premium diesel: blue for hiq, red for 100 octanes.

dumb ass nigga

>oregon
>a relevant state
>weedlmao muh games coffee
>Only just now got off the Union train for pumping fucking gas
Why are Oreganos so pathetic?

See Do not underestimate Fake News believing idiots

Idiots.

No wonder you keep losing wars. I bet the positive wires are black and the negatives are white and the ground is red.

Islam will conquer and it's not surprising.

t. balding cuck

>balding
Is that the best you can come up with?
Call me when you have the busiest international airport in the country in your state, and all of your constitutional rights.

>this nigga is really bragging about having a BUSY airport

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>bragging about constitutional rights
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

you fucking nerd, you get no cheeks and your wallet looks a lot like you. Thin and frail. Take your dusty ass off this board before I backhand you back to europe.

>green is diesel
am I missing something here?
Green is petrol and black is diesel

i can't tell if you're stupid and unironic, or ironic and still stupid
either way

this nigga really watches ANIME. Im weak son.

youtube.com/watch?v=G1PNITe10po

green is diesel and black is "petrol" here in america. That being said refer to this post

>FOB driving a shitty toyota at UW

? they only drive toyoburus and bentleys here

Go to Scandinavia. You can get octane 100 and you can get e85

Diesel is black because it's dirty shit

Fake ass European octane calculations are not the same as those used in the states,

European agencies always assign a higher octane rating for a specific type of fuel than in the USA.

Our 85 shitty high-altitude gasoline is better than 90 'Super' in Europe.

>we don't have premium gasoline
are you on crack!

>90

Never seen that, I've seen 95, 98 and 102

t.swampgerman

I don't like this image.
Diesel nozzles don't fit into gas necks.

I thought CA had banned diesel cars

read

where the fuck did you read that? /pol/

diesel is legal in California and has always been.

I once forgot to cap the tank and close the door.

I felt like a dumbass when I noticed it later.

That's why I don't like the image.
If the car weren't a diesel it wouldn't be able to take the diesel nozzle.

I dont remember, ages ago. My cousin had moved there and he got rid of his diesel car before going there (it was a newer car mind you) something about CA having banned diesel.

Unless it was one of those proposals or rumors that simply became widespread

It's not a rumor or proposal, you are the only person that has ever thought that.

maybe im just retarded.

dunno where I picked that up from...

They changed the law so that in rural areas you can pump your own gas if the gas station is closed.

>you can pump your own gas if the gas station is closed

if it's closed, how do you pay?

Leave your money on the doorstep

Oreganians are very trusting people

>what is debit, credit, apple pay, paypal, binchcoin

By the looks of it it's because they're fucking idiots

So they have credit card machines but last week they weren't allowed to pump gas themselves?

With the credit card slot that have been on gas pumps in Amoerica for over a decade.

the diesel nozzle doesn't fit in a gasoline car

It's Russia

Fucking europeans

really makes you think doesnt it?

>People making fun of Oregonians are making a bigger deal out of this than most Oregonians.

Not in Denmark
Certain rules makes it so the gasoline has to be at least 99

this. its mostly facebook cucks though.

These are the type of people that shitpost on the internet

You mean lots of cars for sale cheap that can be fixed by flushing fuel system out?

im a busrider and even ive pumped gas for the company van when i was riding in it

> sometimes the splash triggers the nozzle into thinking it's full and doing it upside down prevents that.

Which means you have 93 octane on the AKI scale.

I have to do this cause the pipe into my fuel tank is bent

Originally this was true, then when they shifted from leaded to unleaded gas they changed the size.
Thanks Obama.

Had a focus with the same problem.

i heard that tattoo's can cause skin cancer and liver cancer later on in life say after 20 years or more so the tattoo trend is gonna be a dying trend.

buy a truck to compensate.

91 AKI is 95 RON
93 AKI is 98 RON

Is Europe 95 RON is standard, never seen less than that. In the US 91 AKI is considered premium.

So, yeah, Americans use less octanes generally.

It's not far fetched considering in many yuropistan cities diesels are already getting banned

You animal

Fuck y'all. Barring the retarded Northern staters, this is the greatest damn state in the Union.

Oh the state is beautiful, the people tho....

Green is unleaded, black is diesel you mong.

i actually find Portlanders very friendly. Seattle fags however, what a bunch of pricks.

As a Texan I've been to one gas station that pumps for you, and it's awkward as fuck. I'd be cool with if if they checked your oil/tire pressure to pass the time but they just stand there.