thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/6r10va/psa_the_guaranteed_legendary_in_first_10_packs_is/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

worked for me on EU lol

Reminder that Pirate Warrior is the only honourable deck

Don't believe their lies.

IN THE 8 PACK I GOT THE CAVERNS BELOW, THE ONLY LEGENDARY I WAS MISSING CAUSE I DISENCHANTED IT.

>when you get 8 legendaries in 60 packs

Got the 6 remaining legendaries I was missing from Un'Goro in 60 packs. Thanks user for the advice! Debating whether I should buy 60 MSG packs and also finish my MSG collection.

It's worth to spend some golds right now or should I fight the temptation?

sorry I'm so shit at making images user it took me like 2,000 hours in paint honestly

BEWARE SHILLS
>BEWARE SHILLS
BEWARE SHILLS
>BEWARE SHILLS
BEWARE SHILLS
>BEWARE SHILLS
BEWARE SHILLS
>BEWARE SHILLS
BEWARE SHILLS
>BEWARE SHILLS
BEWARE SHILLS
>BEWARE SHILLS
BEWARE SHILLS
>BEWARE SHILLS
BEWARE SHILLS
>BEWARE SHILLS
BEWARE SHILLS
>BEWARE SHILLS
BEWARE SHILLS
>BEWARE SHILLS

>Trying to ruse people into buying packs right before an expac release
Devilish

You'd have to be a dumb animeposter to not notice how many Veeky Forums files names and Image or Captures people put on "their" screenshots.

It's probably worth it even if you end up dusting the leggos, remember to buy one pack at a time if you do it.

No far as I can tell there was a glitch briefly but it has been fixed.

what are you talking about user

It's fake as fuck. Fuck these lowlives. Please do not waste your gold or money on false promises, these brodecucks are jewing you

Alright, I bought around 100 packs since I'm a huge jew with a cushy job to see if anything is going on with "Free legendaries" and yes I'm on NA.

This is my best get. I bought 40 Gadgetzan Packs and 60 Classic Packs.
I got 5 Legendaries:
Mayor Noggenfogger
Aya Blackpaw
Nozdormu
Al'akir
and of course a golden Milhouse Manastorm.

I got the usual Legendary per 20-30 or so packs, so nothing seems different. I got ALOT of golden epics however, especially from the classic packs.

TL;DR do not believe their lies.

Is jade druid /our/ deck?

I have a job, and decided to drop some cash to save some people some time.

Opened 16 packs, and I did get a legendary. On #14. NA, Un'Goro packs. Umbra, though, so that's good for the next set.

Save your money. The 1 legendary guarantee in 10 is for the first 10 opened in the set, starting with KotFT, and no sooner. All of you saying otherwise are total dipshits.

Reposting here, didn't see the thread was remade.

Don't.

You're supposed to buy 10 of each retard.

you'd have to be retarded to buy packs in stacks like that instead of one at a time

you're dumb too

EU bro here, I can confirm the legend in first 10 part (as of ~1 hour ago), didn't buy packs beyond it.

Kill yourself

I'll be more specific then:

None of my legendaries were in the first 10 packs.

Im seeing people saying its not working for them, thought they were EU but in any case I see it working on NA

>bought ten of classic, ungoro and gadgetzan
>only legends from the non classic
i dont think classic is part of the bug and you just got lucky if you got one for that set

Holy shit! I opened 5 packs and got 50 legionaries, abuse surely works.

Whats the deal with pity timers and bugs opening packs and stuff?

Bought 20 Classic, 1 at a time, and didnt get a single legendary. Do not believe the brodecucks.

Jade is a cockroach that will persist until it gets shitbinned
Assured curve and cards that very quickly become undercosted will always be strong

Why didn't you buy packs from each expansion nigga?

If you're smart you got some Un'goro and Classic packs saved up (from tournament player bet winnings and tavern brawls)
Do what I did and just use those. You're only saving them to avoid the chance of getting a duplicate legendary anyway. See if you don't get an oddly high rarity of rewards.

IF you want me to I will and post results. Give me a few minutes.

You can do it! Ganbatte!

End your own life, jew.

Don't listen to the confirmation bias going on right now by people who have opened packs of that set before. Plenty of people have opened packs and not received a legendary in 10. While drop rates might have been adjusted and be more common, there is no promised legendary within 10 packs.

I got 4 goldens in my 16 packs.

Does anyone have the greatest OC ever: Double Trouble Twins?

My pity timer on all sets are either 1 or 0, and I got a lego before 10 packs.

Do em one at a time

to be fair when i did it it was about an hour and a half ago, so it could be patched at this point

Tonight I opened 98 packs I had saved up, then bought packs 1 at a time for each set until I opened another legendary, all sets took 6 or less packs to get the legendary.

I opened approximately a billion legendaries. That's hyperbole. But for real, I opened way more legendaries than is even reasonable. I even got a lot of epics and a bunch of goldens I wanted. This game is seriously hemorrhaging legendaries right now, it's insane.

But apparently not for everybody. Some people say they aren't getting legendaries. But most are. Really weird. I can't imagine why .

Opened one classic puck, got golden Hunter Hero. The bug is viable.

It looks like he's discarding cards.

I fucking hate discard, it feels like shit when you lose because you have 5 cards in your hand and you discard the only good one.

I liked when shaman was the RNG class.

>t. brode on damage control

Jump out of a window, blizzbot faggot

I'm serious.
It's entirely possible I've just in my own perspective gotten oddly lucky and every other post like mine is ultimately a ruse.
To be fair I've seen similar but more intricate schemes pulled off in Youtube comments. I wouldn't be shocked if chaos put me in this exact sort of spot.

Alright, I bought 10 old gods packs and 10 un'goro packs, one at a time.
I got Mage Quest first un'goro pack
and then Hogger on 8th oldgods pack.
Feel free to take that as you wish, I did not get any legendaries in my first ten of either gadgetzan or classic.

Bought another 20 ungoro packs after the free Lego in 10 to see if pity timer got changed, didn't get anymore. So pity timer is still 40.

So if this is actually a thing I imagine Reddit's in an inferno about it, right?
Anyone here degenerate enough to have checked out Reddit?

>some anons think this is all an elaborate ruse
>a ruse even reddit is in on

Guys! It's only a lucky people who reported about the legendaries, other were scammed by blizzard for full price. Don't fall for a trap.

some people have mentioned it there, i personally have gotten 2 legos in 7 packs just dont go for classic it seems

It only broke pretty late tonight, like after midnight EST and around 5am European time, not enough time for it to really take off.

I still believe after you get your first lego the pity timer then becomes 40 for the packs of that expansion

Does it work for wild packs?

All 3 expansions +classic worked for, but for my brother 2 worked for him, he lost connection, and the other 2 did not work.

Maybe its too late now? Or my bro doesnt know how to count.

Heres how it works.
They made it so you got a legendary within 10 packs of said packs.
However, if you opened ANY packs of a type AFTER the bug happened, then it didnt count for those.

So for most people that means it didnt work for ungoro or classic packs.

thats why some people got nothing from classics, because they opened packs before this patch, and after the bug.

Opened 10 legendaries, take blizzard money while you can.

>the only 2 times my game has crashed or disconnected in months have been in the last 2 weeks when I was playing the free arena runs

Hahaha epic dude I'm sure that triple spikeridged paladin deck could have gone a few games further but I guess I'll just take my final loss to a DC instead haha.

Hmph, and I had more faith in reddit. They've lost the honor of the capital.

you seriously expect me to believe at a time when /hsg/ goes dead, we suddenly have over 200 posts in half an hour? Nice try shills

seems to be

Someone mind explaining this to me?

Seens it works for EVERY set, including the Wild packs that just went up. The Reddit thread has these reported stats: Successes: 160/Failures: 22. Seems most of the failures is in Ungoro packs which a few anons have mentioned in this thread and the last one.

reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/6r10va/psa_the_guaranteed_legendary_in_first_10_packs_is/

explain what? One seems like a good card and the other like unplayable random garbage

got a tyrantus after 5 ungoro packs
got nothing from 12 classic packs

> +1: Target Player Discards a card.
Why do people say that discard isn't viable if it is the core mechanic in magic the gathering?

>want to dust pyros for an epic
>elemental mage could be a thing
being patient is hard

almost as if something worth talking about happened.

Lilian Voss has been in WoW since Cata. It's a coincidence she's being put in a card game when someone with a similar name in another card game exists.

This has to be the best pack I've gotten ever. One good legendary for wild and one free legendary of my choosing!

There was some nigger reporting the pity timer has been reduced to 20 so I was testing that out. I had 10k gold so burning 2 wasn't a big issue... For science!

>quotes reddit hearthstone sub
>more blizzbots than actual users

Because "target player" means any fucking player. IE, your opponent. Black also has many ways to interact with their graveyard, so it sometimes benefits the player.

It's also worth nothing that it gives Lilliana +1 loyalty while also giving the target player the decision on what to discard. Entirely different.

>dust pyros
dont do it nigga

really makes you think

>playing since 2014
>havent opened a golden lego
>opened 8 legos tonight
>none golden

wtf blizz when will i ever get one

There is approximately a 0% chance it is coincidental. She is an undead whose name is incredibly close to one of the most famous necromancers from the most famous card game ever.

>a 10 mana 10/10 will be playable i swear
you people never learn

I got a crash on my glorious '1 of pretty much every cancerous mage card with kazakus' deck. Feels bad.

Then it's not guaranteed if there are failures, is it? :^)

A better explanation is pity timers were changed or added to, so some players who were close to a legendary got put even closer.

>Pack changes live
>Have 7 classic 3 Un'goro
>Decide to blow up classic first for pity timer
>Get Dusthouse and Cernaridust
>Noting but shit in the Un'goro packs

Well that was a terrible choice

Yeah... Spend the money for (((free))) outdated legendaries instead of good ones from the new expansion.

What good ones from the new expansion?

Because they are completely different games.

Discard IS a viable strategy in MTG because Black has lots of discard cards. It is a core part of the color. You can win by denying your opponent cards in their hand, and if you look at that card, you also can resurrect stuff from their graveyard.

That card is overall not very good, but this version of Liliana is fucking busted.

and what legos are those user? blood queen lanathel?

kek

>get 4 legendaries in 40 packs
>instead of buying 40 kotft packs and maybe getting 2 of the shit princes
L O L

>good ones
>new expansion

>implying there are any good cards in the new expansion
buying classic instead is probably the better choice desu

>Spend the money for (((free))) outdated legendaries
Given the average legendary quality and drop chance, it's better to get lots of dust than fish for the specific lego in the new set.

Name one (1) good legendary from Knights of the Frozen Throne.

Protip; you can't.

jesus christ the absolute state of /hsg/
more fucking brodecucks and blizzard employees than /r/hearthstone

aaah

Or do what any sensible man does and spend some gold for an excellent dust return (at worst).

>still mad because he didn't open any

dumbass, being a blizzard employee would mean telling anons not to exploit a bug that gives tons of dust.

What the fuck is actually going on? What is all this about free legendaries and shit? EU here, I just woke up.

>$0.02 has been deposited into battle.net account

I hope you keep in mind after this that pity timers are exclusive for each expansion.

get on it before they remove it. Buy 10 classic 10 old gold 10 ungoro and 10 gadgetan packs quick

There is free legendary in the first 10 packs for every expansion, works for EU.

tl;dr

>guaranteed lego within the first 10 packs for all expansions except for classic (or so some anons claim)