Are they’re any Minnesota anons on here?

Are they’re any Minnesota anons on here?
How’s the colder than jack frosts dick weather going? Are you keeping rust off your shitbox?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/4Jbva5U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My 18 year old Accord died yesterday and now I'm considering a brand new Tacoma 6spd or a couple year old 4runner. Problem is I don't have a garage to park it in. What do? By another old shitbox or what?

To be honest I’d just go with another old shitbox
Why go into debt when you don’t have to you know?

ask me how I know your from Minnesota

It's cold but I'm excited for the upcoming days reaching 30°'s. That might be enough to take out the manual and have some fun, hopefully the roads are clear of salt those days.

Jesus fuck. Move.

I know that feel I’ve got my mustang in storage for a while now and I’ve been itching to get it downtown to get washed nice before I put it away again

Why would I move, friend? It's comfy here in Minnesota. I've been here all my life, and I don't think I'd move anywhere else unless it's maybe Seattle or Colorado.

Oh, which Mustang do you own? New edge? Either way, next Sunday I hear might even be reaching mid 40°'s.

New edge yeah nothing special but I just got new rims and tires for it and I have a lot of work to do to it before track season

Nice, I have a 1989 4g63t swapped Mitsubishi Colt that I bought in June and only got it back up and running in August, hopefully I can get the rust removed and painted in a fresh coat of Evo white. What year is your new edge? What tires do you run for track?

Good comfy taste, i live in chicago but i'm looking to move to MPLS, the only other place i'd live is Seattle.

Do it, Minnesota is a comfy state. All the towns and city's are pretty friendly, except maybe St. Louis Park, Edina and maybe Wayzata. Most people there a snoody rich folk. I used to live in North Minneapolis and it wasn't as bad as people say, now I live in Maple Grove.

>Are they're
Translates to
>Are they are any Minnesota anons

Stupid fucking burger

>illinois
>-10 every day
>weekend supposed to be 32
im actually excited to go for a drive on the weekend now

Wasn't there a Veeky Forums Minnesotan Discord server? What happened to that? I wanted to ride with my br/o/'s.

>this fucking frozen past week
God I am sick of it. I have acquired a heated garage at last however, hoping to revamp fuel system and reinforce the chassis on my fox this winter. Maybe more but $$$$$.

I deleted it because nothing came of it and o felt shame in thay. Feel free to make another.

Fellow Minnesota bro reporting
Live, from St Paul!

>tfw the temperature has not surpassed 10 degrees in the last 9 days

fuck this place.

>it’s an 01 but to be honest I just do it for lols as it’s a V6 hence why it’s nothing great the tires I run are Michelin pro comp sport A/S 3’s

Also here is the link to the new minnes/o/ta discord

discord.gg/4Jbva5U

currently in Minnesota but I spent some time growing up in Seattle and visit every so often. it really depends on what you can afford and if you can stand liberals or not. Houses in Kirkland are in the millions of dollars for something "normal" and it's a millennial hipster douche hotspot. On the other hand the climate is comfy af. when it rains it's that nice grey drizzly day and when it's sunny it's gorgeous and crisp. MN is nice too. I live in the suburbs sorta by the MOA but it's full of smellyans and wannabe ghetto white kids. The northern half of the state is much comfier. look into Buffalo MN, only a bit less than 40 miles from the city but the whole atmosphere is a lot more what you'd expect Minnesota to be like. also who plans on doing some car work this Sunday?? 30 degrees woooOOO!!

What about Redmond? Might move there.

Nothin wrong with Redmond. Real fucking beautiful scenery and just far enough from the city. Seattle and it's suburbs are truly comfy places to be. But I'm a part-time /pol/ tard so it's really just the degenerate millenials that piss me off about the place.

You are a man of fine tastes.

t. Los Angeles

Must not have spent much time, it rains for 10 months straight here.

>next Sunday I hear might even be reaching mid 40°'s.
FUCK MY LIFE

I WANT MID 20S AND SOME MOTHERFUCKING SNOW!

If we get rain, I'm going to be so pissed. I'm about done with winters where we get our moisture as rain during brief thaws, punctuated by arctic blasts.

Well everyone knows it rains a shitload in Seattle. I got lucky last spring when I went though, was nice and sunny the whole time I was there. People get so caught up in the Seattle rain meme they never say anything about so clean and fresh it is when it's nice out.

Move to western NY

JUST

I live a mile from the moa, not from the cities so as far as I'm concerned you're all cidiots.