Perfect cars don't exi-

>perfect cars don't exi-

Other urls found in this thread:

autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=468250886&zip=29621&referrer=/cars-for-sale/searchresults.xhtml?zip=29621&startYear=1981&sortBy=mileageASC&incremental=all&firstRecord=0&endYear=2019&modelCodeList=CL65AMG&makeCodeList=MB&searchRadius=0&startYear=1981&numRecords=25&firstRecord=0&endYear=2019&modelCodeList=CL65AMG&makeCodeList=MB&searchRadius=0&makeCode1=MB&modelCode1=CL65AMG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Report submitted!

It is quite lewd, isn't it?

How did they do it, Veeky Forums? The perfect styling and the perfect engine. It doesn't seem possible.

>Automatic
>Perfect

Pick one faggot.

Shhhh. You made it blush

Why would you want anything else in a luxury grand tourer?

>hybrid
>automatic

Into_the_garbage_it_goes.jpg

Be real. No one cares about the hybrid model. It's all about that naturally aspirated V8.

I bought both

The front end is revolting.

How do you clean the dead bugs from that grill?

An ICE prevents a car from being perfect for me.

Just buy new one.

>5000 lbs

No.

Even the V8 still weighs 4500. It's slower than my FD, and looks and handles much worse, so it's shit.

Your old shitbox also is the least luxurious thing on the road. It would make a terrible GT. All that road noise and that shitty engine.

Pressure washer

This + wiping surface
>t. owns a spider grille lexus

patrician taste. mates.

Suck a dick alphonse.

OBSESSED

>road noise
Lmao its not a Honda, the FD is surprisingly refined. My engine is smaller, lighter and better than yours. Enjoy your "luxury features" ie distractathon for autistic customers of the future.

Lexus. Pure driving autism cubicles.

>the FD is surprisingly refined.
Wew lad that's the funniest shit I heard all day. You wouldn't know refinement if it kicked you in the balls.

SEETHING
Nigger, when will you stop shilling it before anyone hate it more?

Good, let's keep it that way. Have fun with your absolute boring barge while I enjoy every second of driving. Lmao

autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=468250886&zip=29621&referrer=/cars-for-sale/searchresults.xhtml?zip=29621&startYear=1981&sortBy=mileageASC&incremental=all&firstRecord=0&endYear=2019&modelCodeList=CL65AMG&makeCodeList=MB&searchRadius=0&startYear=1981&numRecords=25&firstRecord=0&endYear=2019&modelCodeList=CL65AMG&makeCodeList=MB&searchRadius=0&makeCode1=MB&modelCode1=CL65AMG

for a few grand less you can have a twin-turbo V12 that makes over a hundred more horsepower

I haven't made one thread related to this car you fucking autist.

I was just scrolling the board and saw someone mentioned me again.

If you weren't such a poorfag, you could afford to have a nice car and a "fun" car.

LOL

Show me your best fear grimace in front of your imaginary Lexus.

for a few grand less you can have a shitty old German car that's about to fall apart with some blow dryers trapped to the engine wowow

Yeah you did. Stop lying you stupid fucking coon.

I actually haven't. Take your meds

you're dumb. it's not a sports car. it's not made to handle well or be fast.

do you consider a rolls royce shit as well?

I'm an underage that learned everything he knows about cars from the Fast and Furious franchise, so anything that isn't loud and obnoxious looking is shit to me.

>me this is a sniper thread and he's just been reloading

Jesus you guys are lu-

bump o

.....there is not a single real piece of information in any fast and furious movie, though?

>FD
>refined

do you live in a refined trailer park home too?

Be real. No one cares about Lexus.

Hello, Mr./Mrs./Ms. [Name: Anonymous],

Thank you taking the time to reach out to us. Here at Lexus USA, Internet and Social Media Outreach, we appreciate feedback such as yours.

bump o