Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/7P8Y63T
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit#gid=157275360
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Chains of Harrow (Update 21.2.1)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/825578-chains-of-harrow-hotfix-2121/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Oberon
> forums.warframe.com/topic/801884-oberon-prime-hotfix-2062/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=teMdjJ3w9iM
youtube.com/watch?v=o6TUaHYhRjQ
soundcloud.com/vagidictoris/kyoto-vs-crank-that
youtube.com/watch?v=e9ixL-aVRCI
youtube.com/watch?v=cMnp2c4wl7Y
soundcloud.com/vagidictoris/pharrelexe-has-stopped-working
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want newfriend genocide

Nth for this should totally be the game's themesong once they make it about robot space ninjas again:
youtube.com/watch?v=teMdjJ3w9iM

I want this game to just shut down forever.

they've burrowed deep and will never leave

this is our game and our general now gramps

they're making new threads, updating the OP, even hosting micro-giveaways too! those bastards!

What are some of /wfg/'s favorite songs to listen to while playing and why?

p-please
have mercy

mashups because I like density, my music has to be thicc

youtube.com/watch?v=o6TUaHYhRjQ

E1M1 on the mandachord

>space ninjas
no more

undertale ost

So this is a good riven but not a good Amprex riven, right?

soundcloud.com/vagidictoris/kyoto-vs-crank-that

>tfw you queue up 7 things in the foundry of MR fodder
I really should just buy a booster, tomorrow is gonna be a pain

youtube.com/watch?v=e9ixL-aVRCI

well, it managed to be better than the source material I guess

WE

WUZ

I'm all for exposed midriffs but those spikes look like they're gonna be uncomfortable

Well, a whole lot of things would work better than +corpus from critical chance to punchthrough. It's still basically a free stat because of dat +zoom offset tho

youtube.com/watch?v=cMnp2c4wl7Y

SENTIENTZ

>Glowing dick
Dick Prime

rhino prime bp is almost at 200 plat

if i have 0 plat can i sell them for 200? or will they double in price next week.

I'm ready to say IT'S HAMMER TIMEEEEEE?

Hold it for a bit and sell to become ultra-jew.

I see that's the point of most mashups
soundcloud.com/vagidictoris/pharrelexe-has-stopped-working

i was thinking about selling to buy more axi r1 relics

Not efficent. Chance of getting the rhino BP is not guaranteed even with 8 relics.

i mean its 35%

so on average i will get 2 bp's and thats on the low side.

35% chance to get Rhino BP per relic, or what? If so, that's complete bullshit.

I FEEL SO ALIVE.

>Only 1500
Step up your jewish skills faggot, I made around 15k only selling opticor rivens.

well if you run in a radiant squad. thats 10% for each player to get it.

so if you sell the rhino bp for 200 an buy axi relics for 30. wont you be making at least 1 rhino bp profit

I managed to sell a Euphona Prime Visiton for fucking 2770 plat. You're like a little kid.

>buy a booster
I buy credit and affinity because its still half of what the standard should be and I would only be spending it on shit fashionframe pieces otherwise and it means that the amount of time xini/akkad/etc.-ing is kept to a minimum.

>I was wrong about you, Tenno
>You're a hero to these people
>...and to me

Is it still 10%? From what i've seen it's fucking 5% or something.

look at that lovely toaster grass

ALSO
i sell boltor prime stock for 35 plat. so at the very least i make 5 plat on each bought axi relic

*slurping sounds*

What frame did you make that you thought would be MR fodder but ended up loving?
What frame did you make that you thought you'd love but you ended up hating?

For me I thought I would love chroma but I ended up hating him, and I was sure that Inaros was gonna be a frame i'd level and then shelf but he ended up being my go to CC and tank frame.

BRRRAAAAAKKKKK!

I remember there being something special about the pangolin sword, or am I just remembering things

>What frame did you make that you thought you'd love but you ended up hating?
mesa

got her in a single keyshare at least, but man is she boring as fuck to play

>What frame did you make that you thought would be MR fodder but ended up loving?
Mag
>What frame did you make that you thought you'd love but you ended up hating?
Oberon

First non-starter frame was Trinity and was expecting it to be bad because heals but ended up loving her kit
I wanted to love Inaros but I just don't like the playstyle despite the pocket-sand + CL combo

I'm the opposite, i thought mesa would be boring as hell to play but she's actually pretty fun. Probably because I thought her 4 was gonna be something I just stayed in the whole time instead of having to duck in and out of it.

congratules 10o

>me and some other faggot do 35% damage each
>my color is yellow
>game ends, get to extraction
>faggot sticks around and kills shit until he hits 36% then extracts
I didn't know it was possible to be so vain

>waframe support is fast and answers the same day

what did you do faguette

not play the game for 1.5 years

>the sargent is still in the game
>basically unchanged since release

What would you do to make him an engaging boss?

I need some memes.

give him an opticor
have him spawn a dozen decoys

Have him ride a super Bursa.

Mods needed for a glaive prime condition overload build?

give him bullshit invulnerability phases, shitty tiny ass, spazzy AI and 12 warframe parts

just posting some crap I have

His gimmick was collecting frames as trophies, so give him an exosuit made up of a bunch of glued-together warframes that still have some unused void magic leftover so he can somewhat use their abilities on you.

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

I don't know, it juts gets me in the Warframe spirit

>shitty tiny ass
I meant hitboxes but a tiny ass is fine, too

>a tiny ass is fine, too
This makes the Nova sad.

bamp

There is already such a thing as Stalker. (inb4: Stalker is a creation of Ruk).

status modz, maybe primed reach
has a strong disposition, grab a nice riven with any amount and combination of status/range/damage/element/combo duration/attack speed

more

>still don't have brakk barrel or despair
>found nekros prime bp
the bad news always overwhelms the good

How do I equip 1H sword with offhand secondary ?

does any one have relic drop sheet exc ?

Newfag here, are the distilling extractors rigged?

Trying to get Orokin Cells and Neurodes on Ceres and Earth respectively but I've only gotten Detonite Ampule (which is completely useless at this point).

Is it more efficient to just test my luck with Titan Extractors instead?

fug

What was the roll?

>extractors
>ever

waste of resources just get nekros and go farm on a endless mission that drops what you want.

Extractors are shit and I've never gotten rare resources with them. Just don't bother and form instead.

Relying on any extractors for short term farming needs is foolish. They're meant to passively augment your stockpiles. You need to get out and farm if you need it now.

what's the best way to find mods during archwing missions? is there like some sort loot detector/massive vacuum mod? it's fuckin impossible to see shit.

damage 190
critical damage 140
puncture 130
negative grineer 49.

why fuck would people pay that much for the freaking opticor?

Okay, thanks. Follow-up question:
For solo farming what's better, Nekros or Pilfering Swarm Hydroid?

Nekros, desecrate, braton w/slash mods

pilfering on low level missions since the resource drop rate is same for a level 1 grineer and a level 100 grineer

but you really should just pub it since you get more spawns with 4 players.

Pilfering is a guaranteed reroll vs Desecrate's 50ish %, but it's a much bigger pain in the ass to use and Hydroid sucks hard in general. Take slash weapons with Nekros to dismember enemies for more reroll chances, especially if you have to farm somewhere higher level.

do you guys bother removing Nidus' cyst?

It's "good" now because numbers.

I made the Helminth asap, after that I remove it from every frame that gets it.

I'll never understand people who buy rivens. Content in this game isn't even that hard where you need to min max I mean honestly. Every single shortie i've when I just use Loki and atterax no madder the modifier and still kill rooms. If a gun has high disposition its just a trash gun anyway.

noobs dont know the opticor was a developer trap like a few weapons. the numbers displayed are not accurate. a few years ago they admitted it in a dev stream. that guy got fired / quit later because of other shit but i think he came back and it was just to quell player butt hurt

on that topic he said it has nice stats but the game shouldnt be about stats and that smart players will notice early that it wont out do better weapons

also that same dev admitted that the steel charge aura had no effect and players with it maxed got a legendary core. he got a lot of hate for that and he said something to the effect of i dont see why people blindly accept that the game is telling the truth. why do the numbers have to be real. there was like a shit storm on redit the likes of which are rarely seen

I leave it on Nidus and cure it on everything else, just in case they add something new to make from it.

>braton w/slash mods
I prefer just meme atterax + naramon, though I agree with you if the user is fairly early game, which he probably is if he's asking this question

would zenith riven be worth a thing?

What else do you think they should spend their dozens of thousands of platinum on?

Any they took off datamining to hide all that information, to pretend they were going to be more "transparent".
*puts on tin foil hat*

Yes but it's very hard to sell. It took me 3 weeks and I had to lower the price, I was just happy I finally found someone willing to bite.

I just sold one for over 1000 plat on console, it was great.

Especially because very few things sell for 500 plat let alone 1000

how much plat could i get?
inb4 10

>Gazel Machete
LMAO

You don't know what true suffering is until you've pubbed sortie 3 with sub mr11 excal, limbo and frost shitters