Which would you rather have, and why?

>Focus RS
>Civic Type R
>Golf R
>WRX STI
Also, rank them

STI > TYPE R > RS > R

MITSUBISHIMITSUBISHIMITSUBISHIMITSUBISHIMITSUBISHIMITSUBISHIMITSUBISHIMITSUBISHIMITSUBISHIMITSUBISHIMITSUBISHIMITSUBISHIMITSUBISHIMITSUBISHIMITSUBISHIMITSUBISHIMITSUBISHIMITSUBISHIMITSUBISHIMITSUBISHIMITSUBISHIMITSUBISHIMITSUBISHIMITSUBISHI

WRX STi > Golf R > Focus RS > Civic Type R

Civic Type R > Focus RSlow > Golf Rust > WRX STD

son, if the evo comes back, it'll come back...wrong.

type R for the non benchracers

I know it's gonna be a hybrid but as long as they can keep it under 1800kg and make it challenge supercars it's ok

also

>if

you mean when

type r is still the fastest @ track

enjoy your crappy engine btw VAG fags

EVO IS NO.1

Golf R. Focus RS has ebola. Civic isn't AWD. STI is outdated and has a shit interior.
R > STI > RS > CIVIC

All the interiors are equally shit

>Being an adult male that is to be taken seriously
>Driving a hatchback

These are the only vehicles that respected men drive during the work week (you are allowed a weekend sports car):

>Sedan from a luxury brand
>Pickup truck

Literally everything else is for cucks. It's fine if you're driving something else because you're in your 20s and you've taken good care of your first car. If you're in your mid 30s or beyond and you're buying a hatchback, just wtf are you doing? Stop. Get a real vehicle.

Golf R
WRX
Civic Type R
Focus RS

$40k used car >>>> WRX STI > Civic Type-R >>>> Focus RS > Golf R

>Driving a truck as a daily
>Not a cuck
Pick one.

Here's their idea of a "new EVO". It has AI on board that "matches its performance to your skill".

RS > STI > R > GOLF

RS is the best looking and fastest in a straight line with a good AWD, but rides like shit and is basically at the limit of what it can handle.
Type R is the fastest around a track, is built well, and rides decently. Has overheating and gearbox issues and attracts the worst kind of attention.
STI is slower than the other two and doesn't look that good, but is proven technology with the best AWD system.
Golf R is too slow and mundane even if it's nice inside.

STI > RS = CTR >>> Golf

I would rather buy a second hand evo 8 instead tbqh.

this

>RS is the best looking
Almost made me chuckle

Why would the truth be funny?

What the fuck is that cross over pos

some of the other cars have issues too though

Because it's literally the same looks as fiesta and focus, they all look bad

A concept called the E-Evolution. Don't be surprised if a hew Evo is heavily inspired by it (read: a hybrid """"AWD"""" crossover).

What’s wrong with the 2.0tsi? The engine is solid as fuck and proven for years now. Any problems with the new Rs or the MK7s in general have to do with the turbos

Every direct injected VW engine suffers from terrible carbon buildup.

>>Sedan from a luxury brand
>>Pickup truck
>
>Literally everything else is for cucks. It's fine if you're driving something else because you're in your 20s and you've taken good care of your first car. If you're in your mid 30s or beyond and you're buying a hatchback, just wtf are you doing? Stop. Get a real vehicle.

>>Under your autistic jackboot rules an old woman's Lexus is cooler/more acceptable than a Golf GTI

>>Alternatively an inbreeder's rusty old Dodge D150 is better than a Toyota landcruiser...

Quit being a gatekeeping faggot

It's like they hate the idea of going around a corner in any sort of civilized manner.

Carbon buildup is easy to prevent, so I think I would take that over the problems that the RS and the Type-R are having.

>inb4 they bring the Evo back as a hybrid crossover 4pot with CVT and FWD only

I believe the R uses Direct and Port Injection to help prevent carbon buildup on the intake.

The Golf R has a far nicer interior than the other 3.

It's not as solid as a K20.

True as fuck, the k20z3 in my old Si could take so much abuse like nothing. 8800rpm redline with a tune? No problem, rev it to the moon as much as you’d like.

>RS
>Type R
>STI
>R
Dont care for the slow car no matter how nice the interior is.

I think golf Rs are the most mod friendly of the bunch if that changes anything.

Until the transmission blows.

I don’t wanna sound like a VAG shill but every one of these hot hatches has some problem and the golf R is does not have the worst of it. All of them will have their trans go out if modded irresponsibly. Luckily there are DSG tunes and aftermarket clutches to mitigate that problem

sti because theres like 10 in my neighborhood and they sound good, plus highest resale of the bunch.
civic is fwd, golf r is vw trash and focus are poorly engineered

Guess i'd be the fag which takes the Golf R.. as i own one ahaha
Had the mk5 r32 and the mk4 25th anniversary too, no pic of that sadly.

STi = RS (I'd be content with either) > Civic Type R >> Golf R

As someone who owns an Audi currently, VAG products are a nuisance to deal with.