Insider here

Here to give you guys some insider advice. Nintendo stock is going to moon late 2017/early 2018. You don't need to buy it for a few months but just keep this in mind.

Forget the Nintendo Switch, we have dozens of mobile games with immensely popular Nintendo IP that are set to launch later this year. We believe many of these will see success comparable to that of Pokemon GO. The Smash Bros mobile game is anticipated to even surpass that of Pokemon GO, giving anyone with an Android or iOS device the ability to play Smash Bros across wifi.

Many of these games will be free/low price with profit largely expected to come from in game ads and micro-transactions. As a follow up to their NES classic, official Game Boy/GBA will also be launched. Major titles will be for sale from day 1. Nintendo hopes to continue profiting off nostalgia, while also marketing old titles to younger kids who grew up on mobile games.

The Switch will likely tank the stock price temporarily, when it does buy in. I'm giving you guys this info because you made me a lot of money making me aware of eth back during the ICO.

If you don't believe me then just wait until the Smash Bros app is announced so you know I'm not LARPing.

>The Smash Bros mobile game is anticipated to even surpass that of Pokemon GO, giving anyone with an Android or iOS device the ability to play Smash Bros across wifi.
Fake and gay.

How does one purchase Nintendo shares in the US?

Otc market, ntdoy

How the fuck are you supposed to play smash on a phone?

Pokemon GO wasn't even made by Nintendo you faggot

if nintendo was smart they would do this
and make actual good mobile games

their mario mobile game was trash
their fire emblem mobile game was trash

smash bros mobile? doesnt seem likely

mario party mobile might be doable, but they would fuck it up im sure

/thread

>We

Wireless controller specifically made for smart phones.

Are you guys capable of having an independent thought at all?

Is that you dad?

Fuck off, guy

There's no way I'm carrying around a controller just so I can use some cumbersome technology. That's the thing with Nintendo. They were cool back in NES/SNES days when they made video games, but somewhere down the line they decided to market themselves as being "different"

Now, in order to play Nintendo shit, you need this thing and that thing and then an amiibo and if you bring your TV you can Voltron all of it together to play a shallow game intended for kids where any instance of skill is replaced by RNG so that "lel, we ALL win! haha so fun!"

I'll stick to melee or netplay with the bros, thanks

Hmm. You had me until this. A hardware accessory will never see mass adoption.

>The Smash Bros mobile game is anticipated to even surpass that of Pokemon GO

How the fuck would that make sense
It won't go anywhere near the success of PoGo

Did you really think people were going to fall for that?

You can already use switch joycons on mobile phones

Then why would they make one specifically for smart phones?
Not only would it have no market, it would be competing for that nonexistent niche with another Nintendo product.

meme

>Then why would they make one specifically for smart phones?

Because every kid nowadays has a smartphone

Nintendo should really just dedicate all their time to game development for ALL platforms, get out of the console racket while they still have money

Why not even mention the theme park arriving before the tokyo Olympics? Or the deal coming along with Universal Studios in the US? Apps are great they make money but pokemon is bigger than smash bros nothing will top that craze.

>Smart phone
>wireless controller

lol, that's not mass adoption. No one is going to buy a hardware peripheral to play a phone game, and I don't know how many people you think own a Switch but I barely even know what it is because Nintendo consoles are ignore-mode these days.

Plus Pokemon is way bigger than Smash, both in brand recognition and appeal (I saw tons of middle aged women walking around playing Pokemon Go; they would not be playing a fighting game)