Japanese news: imasnews765.com
Official upcoming events schedule: idolmaster.jp/schedule/index.php
Streaming music: shijou.moe/imas-radio
Material translations and discographies: pastebin.com/D34BvNuJ
Character birthdays: pastebin.com/pvwsEbjQ
Upcoming events and merchandise: pastebin.com/yu6rrC2t

New here? Check out the FAQ and Resource Links: pastebin.com/icRtaLvv

STARLIGHT STAGE:
>Event: 07/31 ~ 08/08 Live Parade "Take me Take you" (Miku, Yoshino)
>Gacha: 07/31 ~ 08/10 (Syuko, Yuka, Takumi, Miyuki)
Cards: starlight.kirara.ca
Tracker: twitter.com/deresuteborder0
Database/Resources: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1piHtf1IziDOKwRZQ3fPBXrFOd0tItW7pf2Kjqf_jkM8

THEATER DAYS:
>Event: 07/31 ~ 08/07 Theater ShowTime
>Gacha: 07/31 ~ 08/09 (Megumi, Azusa, Sayoko)
Cards: imas.gamedbs.jp/mlth

LIVE ON ST@GE:
Prereg: prereg.bn-ent.net/common/serial.php?app=imas_mstage

NEWS:
- ML jobs board TL: - MTG01 sold 71K copies: - CG curry collab: - TD event prediction (+MV on Aug 4th): - TD GamiP interview TL: - CG Theater 941 raw: - KR episode 14 sub: - TD unique animations (Aug 2nd): - CG Karin's Playful Paradise commu TL: >Archive of : archive.is/1QTAa
- U149 volume 1 CD rip: - ML C92 merch: - SS Nina + Little Riddle commu subs: - CG x Synchronica collab: - SM Tales event 1komas TL: UPCOMING:
Aug 6th: ML Pacific League Baseball event
Aug 9th: STARLIGHT MASTER 12 Inochi Moyashite Koiseyo Otome, MASTER SEASONS SUMMER!, SideM ORIGIN@L PIECES 06
Aug 12th/13th: CINDERELLA GIRLS 5thLIVE TOUR Serendipity Parade!!! @Saitama

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/"OGs" || "OG 765"/
hpt.moe/2017/07/28/the-idolmster-that-went-beyond-the-creators-imagination-gamip-interview-translation/
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/"OGs" || "OG 765"/page/33/
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/"OGs" || "OG 765"/page/37/
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/OG CG ML/page/20/
youtube.com/watch?v=araU0fZj6oQ
video.fc2.com/content/20080307u2mPKDBT/
hoshimoriuta.kirara.ca/va2/11cad710412216ab.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Ohime-chin and her big, fat butt.

Karin is the cutest idol!

AIDORUMASUTAH SHIITOPOSUTIN DEIZU!

(=゚ω゚)ノ

Chie you clumsy little shit

Thank you!

>big, fat butt
>post a picture of her tits instead
Great job.
I like our new title call.

I used most of my good moon pics in the last thread, forgive me.

BELIEVE IN CHIE.

You're still missing the classic.

I wonder if anyone on /@/ has ever played those arcade games or Star Luster on FC. Probably not.

Was she always so shiny on this card?

Sky Kid isn't obscure.
Considering the unhooked bikini strap and the sunscreen, I'm assuming it's supposed to look like she was just oiled up.

Takanes shine is the light that guides me.

Faceplanting right beneath the frills.

Takane is beautiful as fuck.

>Hibiki is nice to Makoto in her route too
I guess she's only an ass in Haruka's route

I will continue to do daily rolls in TD until I roll Takane's SSR.

Good luck, you can do it!

Should've rerolled when it was fresh.

>cg op after what happened last thread
are you fucking kidding

Deep breaths

The two best times on /@/
>Takaneposting
>Stinky Biki Posting

What happened last thread? You sound like a faggot, or a faguette as the French say it.
Friends are good.

We speculated on whether SS will have raids, if we'll ever get collab characters, and made fun of the guy who spent 7000 bucks on SS?

you're welcome

There are OGfags that get unreasonably mad when anything CG is posted, and vice versa. It was business as usual.

Thank you Aoba for gracing me with such a fat ass.

Tsun Chie you get headpats

Elaborate.
What "happened" last thread out of the usual /@/?

But OGfags were peacefully posting Takane. Then that retard raging over a CG OP came in. Probably new enough to think Chie OPs are some special think.

/@/ is going to be /@/. Danketsu is too hard to understand for everyone.
We truly are the .

You can really sense a lot of deep-seated resentment towards 765 coming from CG bros. They usually withhold from shitting on 765AS (aka "da OGs") because it doesn't get a lot of traction but shitting on ML has become established /@/ culture by now so it's free game.

Resentment seems to be more inside you than anyone else.

>765AS (aka "da OGs")
Calling them the "OGs" has been the norm here for long. Nobody here calls them 765AS even though that's what nips use to differentiate them.

I've been calling them AS/765AS since forever because OGs is a retarded /@/ meme name (that arose as a counter to "CGs")

I don't even know what this means. You seem like the kind of guy who has all this shit pinned out on a board, desperately trying to find connections to things.
>Calling them the "OGs" has been the norm here for long.
I'm pretty sure OGs is a fairly new term actually, I remember we just used to call them 765s, but I think we switched to OGs a few months ago to avoid confusion with MLs.

I'm not saying it's a great name, but that's what has been used since the time a descriptor to mean just them was necessary.

765s is also a term that got used but that was slowly going out of use with ML being in the picture, and ML has existed for years now, not months. People talked about ML before TD, you know. "OGs" has been something that has been around for much longer.

>ML has existed for years now, not months. People talked about ML before TD, you know. "OGs" has been something that has been around for much longer.
I'm aware, but the term OGs hasn't been used for as long as you're saying it is. I still fondly remember people separating the terms 765s and MLs. Only recently does it seem that a lot of /@/ has made the switch over to OGs.

All the branches are friends! All the branches are IM@S!

EXCEPT AI FUCK YOU AI
AI DO NOT LIKE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE DEAD

Leave Scherzo Primavera and Buena Suerte to us!

>Only recently does it seem that a lot of /@/ has made the switch over to OGs.
That's because "OGs", as well as the insistence of separating them even within the context of ML/TD itself, is the best "fuck you" to ML that there could ever possibly be. But you didn't hear that from me.

Time to sleep, /@/.

Kissing all the reds

I don't really see how changing from 765s to OGs does that, considering they both mean the exact same thing in how they're used. I don't think I've ever seen anyone say '765s' to refer to the 50 (now 51, with the addition of two and the loss one, I guess) characters in ML.
I wonder where that Aifag from a while back went. Maybe he moved on and decided to stop being such a deluded little shit.

How did Aoba make your ass fat?

Unfortunately, search is down in both of the old archives, and this current one only holds like two years, so I can't get very far, but the use of the term "OGs" in connection to 765AS goes a long time back.
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/"OGs" || "OG 765"/

>Millitheater was announced last March and without realising it, its now released. Please tell us about its creation.

>We actually started planning quite early, around 1 year after The IDOLM@STER Million Live was released.

TD was in planning/production for 3 freaking years. What happened?

hpt.moe/2017/07/28/the-idolmster-that-went-beyond-the-creators-imagination-gamip-interview-translation/

Are we looking at the same thing here? I went back to around late 2015 and there's hardly any usage that has to do with iM@S. There's a whole ton of fighting game stuff, not much iM@S stuff.

Momoka is the toppest yuusha.

"planning" doesn't really mean much. The initial arcade game was in the planning stage since either 1999 or 2000, I don't remember anymore.

Love Hina.

MIRIA NO

I want that all over me

Memes

boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/"OGs" || "OG 765"/page/33/
I found quite a bit through 2016, though around that time, /fgg/ seems to have used the term a lot for their shit (I don't know why this is not the case now) so it's hard to find iM@S specific posts.
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/"OGs" || "OG 765"/page/37/
Found some down here too, but with all the /fgg/ stuff around, you have to read each post to find what is what.

Miria you're there

From 2014 to now, there was:
>3 years worth of lives
>3 years worth of CDs
>3 years of updating CG
>3 years of updating ML
>launching SideM + 3 years of updating SideM
>One for All + merch + DLC
>Must Songs
>Platinum Stars + merch + DLC
>CG Anime + merch
>Starlight Stage + merch + updating for 1.5 years
>CG Theater Anime + merch
In case you haven't realized, they've been a bit pre-occupied.
Also, planning means jackshit. There are games that are just now getting released that have been stuck in development hell for almost a decade now. Hell, the original iM@S game started development in 2001, and launched in 2005.

I like this image. Chihaya as the block thing from Xevious has always been an underrated one.

>>Platinum Stars + merch + DLC
This is the biggest disappointment of them all. Was it too much to ask that a $60 PS4 game to have more content that a F2P mobage?

A lot of that is OG 765 though. It's that transitional period between 765s and OGs. It took a while for the full switch to be made. Also, what the fuck that was almost a year and a half ago. It feels like it has been just a few months since early 2016

Never mind, this is an easier way to go back at least upto 2015 where the current archive ends.
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/OG CG ML/page/20/
Of course a lot trying to differentiate between branches seem to devolve into shitposting soon as expected.

Platinum Stars' failure was a mix of Namco trying to go absolute jew to a never-before seen level found in the console games (which says a lot because I'm pretty sure iM@S 2 and OFA both have around 2k worth of DLC), and trying to implement the really shitty idea of P-Drops. The whole game feels rushed, and considering it was about 6 months from its initial reveal to its release, and we never really heard anything about it during that time period, it's not that surprising. Hell, the slow addition of adding songs later as free DLC also helps to confirm this. Considering a PS4 iM@S game was announced in 2013, even before OFA was, I've always had a theory that OFA + PS were meant to be a proper iM@S 3 but things didn't work out and instead we got them instead
I feel like my point still stands, but it turns out my idea of "a few months" has actually been over a year now. God, am I out of touch or what?

Wow could've been posted today I'd be none the wiser

>Hell, the slow addition of adding songs later as free DLC also helps to confirm this.
Wait there were free songs? I bought I Want and nope'd the fuck out after shitty droprates for the costumes.

>March 2016
I was still here, you're not digging far back enough.

Well, if you're a NEET like me by any chance, time can flow really fast and everything just blurs together.
I really wish I could see how much further this goes, especially because me remembering the term OGs could also be wrong (for example I didn't remember that the term being in the OP was only after that huge mess of an OP restructuring plan somewhere last year) but I guess without a working search function for foolz.fireden.net or archived.moe, not much I can do.

A lot of it is the same shit repeated. Almost as if this is purgatory.

Shout out to me replying to it: I was wrong, DL Lives were free costumes, not songs.
This shit has existed since ML's launch in 2013. /@/, or iM@S threads because /@/ as we know it technically didn't exist yet, just doesn't change.

What really grabs my goat about Platinum Stars is the retarded scoring system that encourages you to play the same songs over and over again. What's point of unlocking and buying new songs if your score is going halved or quartered by playing them?

Because fuck you.
Also, here's a whole ton of cool costumes, but you can only use one of them for this certain event or else you hardly get any points and fail a live.

The 8th from 1am to 5am there'll be server maintenance in SS. It's a been a while.

>It's been a while.
youtube.com/watch?v=araU0fZj6oQ

CG also did maintenance like this a couple of weeks ago.
Looking at a lot of other mobile games that have maitenance frequently, though, this is so much better. I think SIF has maintenance like every week, though much shorter.

Fuck you for making me both remember that trash song and want to tongue the niwaka booty.

To be fair there was a short period of time last year where SS entered maintenance somewhat often. They fucked up and gave us jewels in at least two of them.

Oh, right, that kind of thing happened. Guess they somehow managed to smooth things out.

I want to hug Kanako and feel her warmth

I love that Miku's outfits have been getting increasingly raunchier and Riina's have been getting cuter and cuter.
It's a good reversal for them both.

Last thread was the best thread we've had in months. Someone's upset that it didn't have enough fighting and meta.

Riina's been getting influenced by the bad poosy
You saw nothing

I've heard body fat works wonders for warmth.

Akiha I see you

Many of the CG /@/nons are relatively new (brought in by SS/anime). Plain and simple. They don't know the OGs, never played the games and don't bother to listen to the music. But it's not like they can shit on them as much because OG's made this franchise. Most you'll hear is "old and busted". MLs however are fair game for them because they're a spinoff just like CG. Difference is though, for some reason some OGfags dislike ML for the same reasons they dislike CG. Which is quite strange to me considering ML has given the OGs new amazing songs and more great units because of ML's focus on vocal talent and media. But you won't find as stalwart a defense for ML as you would for OGs because of this sentiment. I know because I went through that phase too, until I realized that some ML vocals pair very well with OGs.

>I love that Miku's outfits have been getting increasingly raunchier

Her basic card from CG is lewd as hell what are you talking about?

The キラメキラリ~ヒラメとタニシと高槻やよい~ video got purged even from youtube.

Does anyone know where to find the original swf file? I'm pretty sure it was originally in flash. Anyway here's a bit of history for you video.fc2.com/content/20080307u2mPKDBT/

This is what got me into im@s back in 2008 and it's sad to see it disappear. The youtube version was one of the most popular im@s videos for a long time, along with the Colorful Days full MV which had nearly 1 million views.

Huh. I wonder why that would be after all this time. Does the uploader's account still exist?

I suppose because it was the full version of the song. It disappeared from nico a long time ago already.

Miku is lewd as hell

FUCK that cat

FAT
CAT
TATS

THEY MADE THE CAT TOO FUCKABLE GOT DAMN

RABBIT TANK

Any girl that puts on animal ears is garbage.

Not like she's good for much else.
hoshimoriuta.kirara.ca/va2/11cad710412216ab.mp3

Humans are animals