He doesn't drive a kei car

>he doesn't drive a kei car

embarassing

well I guess that's one of the upside of being a manlet, you fucking manlet

more like gei car

When I initially heard that you could buy a car through Costco I was hoping they'd actually import Kei cars in big, shrink wrapped 4 packs with Kirkland Signature on it.

>Not driving a tiny car uncomfortably just so it surprises people when you get out

Pleb

>tfw no Capp

I wanna go quicker than 100 kph and not get mangled to death when a scooter crashes into me.

desu this will be really awesome to own

>inb4 contrarians

I absolutely would DD one of those tiny datsun or daewoo trucks

i-is that a tiny MR2

>tfw no conversion shoe box

It almost is
GOT EM

are there any tooj capable rwd KEI cars
seems alot fun desu

>tfw no mid engine rwd turbocharged kei car

Shit, someone else posted it and I didn't realise

California won't let me =(

As close as I can get

Would you a kei-Twingo?

kei trucks are the shit

How much different would the auto industry have turned if Chrysler's K-cars were built to exactly the same specifications as the Kei specification?

Chrysler would have failed faster due to fat burgerclaps not being able to fit into burgerclap cars.

regular fur reviews said he was too big for it, and I'm bigger than him

plus one sold for $16k at bring a trailer, no way am I gonna pay that much for an autozam

I do like the idea of them, just not enough headroom and too expensive

I have driven my friends Suzuki Super Carry. The problem with it is that my knees are touching the front wall(what´s the proper term in english???) when I´m driving. I´m not super tall, I´m 6´2", but getting in and out of the drivers seat is an acrobats act.
Kei cars in general are neat, but atleast Super Carry is too small for me.

pic. not my friends Suzuki, but similar.

:3c

LAND
OF
THE
FREE

>wanting a faggy little cuck car

If I see any of these fagmobiles on the road I'll make sure to roll extra coal on your soyboy asses from pic related

>manlet

Too bad they don't sell this Daihatsu anymore in Europe. They are a joy to drive.

Is that a Bedford Rascal with new badges?

Good because i don't want one either.
>V1 NOT SUPPORTED PLEASE DIRECT SITE OWNER TO
wtf kinda captcha is that

Really? It´s the other way around(just in case you´re not trolling).
It can be also called one of these:
Suzuki Every
Suzuki Super Carry
Bedford/GME/Vauxhall Rascal
Holden Scurry
Maruti Omni
Maruti Versa
Mazda/Autozam Scrum
Wuling Rongguang
Daewoo Damas
Chevrolet CMV/CMP
Mitsubishi Colt T120ss
Mitsubishi Minicab
Nissan NT100/NV100 Clipper
Chang'an SC6320G
Hafei Songhuajiang HFJ6350
SYM T880/T1000/V5/V9/V11
Chevrolet N300 Max
Ford Pronto

That´s not enough ´murica.

i fucking hate americans so much

>hon hon's in japanese

ホン—ホン

>be american
>gloat about driving cars that burn more fuel than oil tankers and produce more smoke than coal factories
>suddenly get so immensely emasculated that you are ashamed of making V8s (m-muh ecoboost) and are ashamed of making ICE cars (m-muh EVs)

I am 6'3" which is the right kei car for me?

One with a sunroof

A convertible

Just bought this one, pretty fun

>Heno
Kek

Where did you get it?

Seattle
sodomoto

patricians spotted

>want to import one but when something breaks it'll be a huge pain in my dick

Many thanks

Don't know about kei cars but I fit into an 80s daihatsu truck pretty well.

Чтo этo зa мapкa? Интepecнo yзнaть.

I've actually sat in a Midget II. They're gutless, super cramped and they've more or less been banned from importing due to the effective negative safety scores.

I feel the giddy 'what if' feeling from putting a larger engine in there, but the frank reality is that they're seriously dangerous.

And by super cramped, I mean that the owners dog couldn't even fit in the small gap on the left and but gutless I mean that they could barely carry a B6ZE without threatening to burn a clutch.

Redpill me on the Honda Beat

pretty good, maybe one of the best kei cars out there, just remember that it is slow (0-60 14 seconds)

i do

Most of the kei cars have no problems fitting tall people inside. But not fat.

When will they learn?

>tfw love Kei cars but 6'3
Any Kei car for tallfags?

6'7 here
confirming a suzuki alto works does not work well for tall people
a crx is okay though ;)

I was talking of a more modern kei cars. They all have tall roofs.

Any yuropeen kei car lovers here?
We had a bunch of them on the market until a couple of years ago.
Slightly larger engines (1000-1400cc), manny trannys, and rust. Cheapest way to get from A to B though.
I had a daihatsu cuore L7, but I can't find a pic of it atm

90's kei are the ones people actually want to own though. New ones are Grandma's grocery getter.

uhm... no

B-b-but I do...

I've seen a couple of Copens in my life, but they were all RHD, presumably imported from the UK, so I thought they weren't officially offered here. There are photos of the LHD but it must have unicorn status.

At least here in Chile was offered for around 4-5 years maybe, but Ive only seen 3. Here's a pic related.

Daihatsu sold the Cuore/Mira until 2002, and Suzuki Still Sells the Fugly Indian made Alto 800,based on the 80's Japanese Alto reshelled, and the Jimny. In the past they sold the Carry/Every, Japanese Alto and WagonR, LJ Series even the one with 2 stroke engines. They also built some units of the Suzulight in the late 50 early 60's.

We also got some grey imported untis, and LHD converted locally, in the free trade zones on the extreme regions.

My bad forgot pic

Ive never been more jealous of nips before

>4WD
>MT
>$13K
>Designed by Satoshi Wada

Those RHD copens were officially sold in all eu markets from 2004-2005. LHD from 2006 to 2010.

>looks kinda like a classic mini
>same dimensions, weight
>1.0 3 cyl with 55hp, 5 speed
>pretty robust and reliable apart from rust issues
>dirt cheap to buy and run

Sounds like neat package to be honest

I'm 6'3" and drive a honmobile..not a kei car i know but actually quite comfy for the small size

>perpendicular park
>can't get out of the car
Putting meme doors on a tiny city cuckbox is the biggest meme ever.

Cappuccino mentioned

Pic related is my shitbox

a few idiots imported some to Canada. my friend drives a 5500 boom truck and literally killed one of these things when it ran a yellow and he was left turning. drivers upper half was not recognizable

pics?