Stereotypes

stereotypes

>overweight white couple with a wealth of chins smoking newports

>violently puking combusted oil from exhaust

>redlines every gear taking off from redlight, only to have to stop again at the next one 200ft away

>suspension visibly hopping from rough inputs & gear changes from lack of fluid maintenance

>only this color

>tailgates you with bright as fuck cheap swapped xenons from oreilys

>passes you and cuts in front of you with no signal, then drives slower than you

>unable to stay in their lane, swerving constantly

>will apply however much throttle necessary at stop signs to accelerate faster than cars next to him

>purchased from beaners after years of abuse on a construction site

>never seen hauling anything on the hitch or in the back

i love those things

>will tailgate you with pointless aftermarket lightbar on, but unable to pass you

>anxiously hovering over brake pedal because these cant stop

>redlining every gear
>Implying they're not autotragic

>implying you cant redline in an autotragic chrysler poverty tier trasmission with wide open throttle applied

>Drives like shit in every possible metric

>flower shop advertised nolonger exists
>save the bees bumper sticker

>implying you can before you hit the designated bang-shift at 3,500rpm every time
t. has owned multiple chrysler minivans

>Veeky Forumstists

>Despite flooring it everywhere, still fails to get within 30 mph of freeway traffic speed and single-handedly causes a traffic jam when merging on

>Sees a slight bend in the road and regardless of the sharpness or the speed limit immediately slams the brakes to under 10 mph because "turning fast is dangerous."

At least that's how those blasted things are where I live.

Lol they really fuckin can't

>revs their shitball engine with their shitball exhausts at stoplights when they see me
>floors it in traffic and slams on the brakes when they reach a car/light that was 50 feet in front of them in the first place
>white trash, mexican, ugly methheads

kills me when they try and race on me on freeways and at stoplights and i smoke them on my R6 (which was probably half the price of their slow-ass civic). they are everywhere in Seattle and they all drive like shit

>get louder exhaust for my car
>every civic and teenager in their mom's crossover guns it at the red light like we're racing

>someone took the time to photoshop a shitbox civic

OH YES, LOOK AT THIS SEXY FAT WHORE

where I live it's more like
>hear an awful droning sound to your left
>rusted out, salt-covered blob blows past you doing 90mph

>Pulls in front of you.
>Almost backs into you in parking lot.
>Stops in 40MPH traffic to use left lane in city to take left turn, instead of using center turn lane.

>Is driven by old lady and will never race you from stoplight when you pull up in your faster veeate sleeper.

Her face is trash 3/10

would

>the entire ass end of a crown vic with a different badge and the 'MARAUDER' bumper
goddammit why didn't they just use the marquis taillights and inserts?

There was one random time I had that happen to me with one of those, except I was already doing nearly 90. It must have been doing a good 110-120, absolutely maxed out. It was weaving through traffic too.

T H I C C

Nice birthing hips, would impregnate/10

Literally the exact same thing as in California...

What is that thing?
Looks like a weird pt cruiser spinoff?
T.bong

Its awful seeing these things. The worst drivers. Always trying to weave through traffic and never getting anywhere because the driver is too stupid to realize traffic is bad for miles and switching lanes doesn't help.

I don't mean to skid out from redlights
it's fucking heavy in the back and for some reason the peddles are really fucking sensitive.

you forgot
>always has an exhaust leak somewhere

That is exactly what they are. Chevy HHR. That one appears to be an SS panel wagon model.
Just as the PT Cruiser was underneath a Neon, these are underneath a Cobalt more or less.

> underneath a Neon

what do you mean